Re: A "s***" system

Judith

Apr 14, 2014, 2:17:55 PM4/14/14

"Judith" wrote in message
news:gmqnk99o7kn265u2d...@4ax.com...

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:44:08 +0100, "Robin" <rb...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

>And unfair or worse to question Dr Andrew Wakefield who used his
>judgment to come up with a "cure" (don't usethe MMR vaccine) for many
>future cases of autism?

He was an expert in his field: and I believe that by Roland's definition he
could therefore do no wrong and must have been believed. Unfortunately he
was.

Peter Crosland

Apr 20, 2014, 5:04:13 AM4/20/14
Far from being a genuine expert he was an arrogant, self obsessed, self
appointed expert who took a lot of people in over a long period of time.
I can think of parallels...............

--
Peter Crosland

Reply address is valid