ACOT: Why Don't Putin Critics Wear Go Pro & Geiger Counters?

Bret Cahill

Mar 17, 2018, 12:55:45 AM3/17/18
This is almost completely off topic (ACOT) but if I was an ex pat Russian in London criticizing Putin I might not eat in every restaurant, at least not on a regular basis w/o a radiation monitor. I'd also avoid hotels that require reservations.

I'd cycle everywhere like now except with cameras in all directions.

In the U. S. its easy to find out where the target lives but hardly anyone will come onto your property. Not that I'm trying to find out the hard way but this probably includes Russian hit men.

You'd expect more web pages on how to live safely w/o too much inconvenience if you are a Putin critic.

Or even a Putin hit man.

Bret Cahill