Prick on an bicycle

Mr Pounder Esquire

Sep 3, 2018, 2:14:10 PM9/3/18

Somehow managed to hit a tractor!!!!
Dangerous things these tractors.
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport/cyclist-61-dies-after-collision-with-tractor-1-9330998
One less uninsured, untrained, sponger/wanker off the road.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Sep 4, 2018, 12:35:07 PM9/4/18
Prick, or dickhead.
LOL

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Sep 6, 2018, 7:39:05 AM9/6/18
Mr Pounder Esquire <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

> One less uninsured, untrained, sponger/wanker off the road.

'fewer'

<http://ipayroadtax.com/no-such-thing-as-road-tax/when-will-drivers-start-paying-the-full-costs-of-motoring/>

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Simon Jester

Sep 6, 2018, 12:13:24 PM9/6/18
Farmers are the sponging freeloaders.
The farmers in my parents village are outraged at Brexit because they will no longer be paid to do nothing.
Farmers get paid for NOT ploughing fields and NOT planting crops and NOT cutting hedgerows.

JNugent

Sep 7, 2018, 10:25:54 AM9/7/18
"...*on an* bicycle"

"wanker"

I see what you did there.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Sep 7, 2018, 10:28:04 AM9/7/18
Yes, he did the same as you. He trolled a cycling newsgroup, in violation
of his ISPs TOS.

Fuck off to a driving newsgroup, you pair of thick cunts.

Simon Jester

Sep 7, 2018, 1:45:48 PM9/7/18
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 3:28:04 PM UTC+1, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
> JNugent <jnu...@mail.com> wrote:
> > On 03/09/2018 19:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>
> >> Somehow managed to hit a tractor!!!!
> >> Dangerous things these tractors.
> >> https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport/cyclist-61-dies-after-collision-with-tractor-1-9330998
> >> One less uninsured, untrained, sponger/wanker off the road.
>
> > "...*on an* bicycle"
> >
> > "wanker"
> >
> > I see what you did there.
>
> Yes, he did the same as you. He trolled a cycling newsgroup, in violation
> of his ISPs TOS.
>
> Fuck off to a driving newsgroup, you pair of thick cunts.

Nugent is in a secure mental facility and Pounder can't afford a car even though he is a professional scrounger.