Re: JUST CALL ME CAITLYN

NEMO

Jun 1, 2015, 7:04:54 PM6/1/15
On 6/1/2015 10:59 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> Wow! What a transformation..........literally.
> http://tinyurl.com/ndetqj2
>
> Hmm, can't help but wondering what's in them panties nowadaze?
> Do you wanna know?

No different to any of yer ladyboyz, Coloon! LOLOK

Heinrich

Jun 2, 2015, 12:53:09 AM6/2/15
In article <mkioel$s2q$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

[deleted]

Why was, like, FAKE revd's father in the limey hospital? (tssk)

In Message-ID: <ndccv617lfueu6cce...@4ax.com>,
the limey bastard FAKE revd (now also forging as NEMO) wrote:

"Each time my father was in hospital, there was an attempted (but
failed) break-in at his house. I suspect someone in the hospital
administration was passing details on to one of their bent mates."

Why was he, like, many times in the hospital? Rectal injury
already, innit? <tssk!>

And where was the old limey mum? Dead already? Chocked on a
muzzie salami innit <tssk, tsssssk!>.

NEMO

Jun 2, 2015, 10:52:21 AM6/2/15
On 6/2/2015 6:40 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "The Peeler" <destr...@TheRectum.invalid> wrote in message

>>> No different to any of yer ladyboyz, Coloon! LOLOK
>>
>> Something, *I*, don't got, I'm, ridiculous Grik dickless wonder! LOL

Gosh! Seems! LOLOK

> LOL, that's the truth!

Grik subhumans are EXEMPT from the truth, Coloon! And YOU wouldn't know
it if you trod in it! LOLOK

NEMO

Jun 2, 2015, 11:15:21 AM6/2/15
On 6/1/2015 9:53 PM, Jakobsohn forged:

> Why was, like, FAKE revd's father in the limey hospital? (tssk)

Do you, like, believe EVERYTHING I write, kikey?

Or just SELECTED bits?

<snigger>
<tssssssssssssssssssssk>

NEMO

Jun 2, 2015, 4:18:02 PM6/2/15
On 6/2/2015 12:16 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "NEMO" <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Pardon me, Miss Recktum, but you know you wanna see what's inside
> Caitlyn's panties, doncha? LOL

Pardon me, Coloon, but you've already BEEN inside Caitlyn's panties. LOLOK

BTW do any of yer ladyboyz have big hands and big feet like this Caitlyn
female impersonator???

Heinrich

Jun 2, 2015, 4:51:47 PM6/2/15
In article <mkkha7$fs1$3...@news.mixmin.net>,
NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Why was, like, FAKE revd's father in the limey hospital? (tssk)

> Do you, like, believe EVERYTHING I write,

WE ask the question here, cocksucker.

Why was your cocksucking father in the limey hospital, cocksucker?

How many times was his house broken into?

Do you realize just how much information you've divulged, you
stupid, stupid cocksucker?

LOLOK!

NEMO

Jun 2, 2015, 6:15:42 PM6/2/15
On 6/2/2015 1:27 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "NEMO" <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You probably have wet dreams of going down on him/her, don't you, you
> ignorant faggot!!
> LOL

You've probably done it already, haven't you, you illiterate Yankee
fairy! LOLOK

NEMO

Jun 3, 2015, 4:24:23 PM6/3/15
"[Leading Nazi] Otto Strasser, claimed that the Nazi dictator forced
his niece Geli Raubal to urinate and defecate on him".[1]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler

NEMO

Jun 4, 2015, 12:28:57 AM6/4/15
On 6/2/2015 1:51 PM, Jakobsohn forged:
> In article <mkkha7$fs1$3...@news.mixmin.net>,
> NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> Why was, like, FAKE revd's father in the limey hospital? (tssk)
>
>> Do you, like, believe EVERYTHING I write, kikey?
>
> YOU ask the question here, WE jew cocksuckers answer them.

I'm so glad you understand, jew cocksucker.