Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Grease.........GONE!

조회수 4회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

NEMO

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 5. 오후 10:56:1515. 7. 5.
받는사람
Back to the, Middle East where it, belongs! LOLOK
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

Col. Edmund J. Burke

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 6. 오전 9:33:2615. 7. 6.
받는사람
"NEMO" wrote in message news:mncqoe$pqv$1...@news.mixmin.net...

Back to the, Middle East where it, belongs! LOLOK

More like the Middle Ages, you ignorant git.
LOL

NEMO

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 6. 오전 10:15:5915. 7. 6.
받는사람
No, much more like the Middle East, you insular asshole.
They're ALREADY in the Middle Ages.

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."
- Anon

Col. Edmund J. Burke

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 6. 오전 10:39:0115. 7. 6.
받는사람
"NEMO" wrote in message news:mne2it$mvk$6...@news.mixmin.net...
Being always wrong is why the limeys lost their empire. Today england is
nothing more than a Ben Dover for the phaggot french.
LOL

NEMO

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 6. 오전 11:04:5315. 7. 6.
받는사람
Being always on drugz is why you Yankees keep losing wars. Today the
Great Satan is nothing more than a bugger boy for the jews! LOLOK

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.
메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

NEMO

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 6. 오후 1:00:3715. 7. 6.
받는사람
On 7/6/2015 8:09 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho wrote:
> "NEMO" wrote in message news:mne5ek$ub3$2...@news.mixmin.net...
> Soon the tiny island nation will get greeked by the greek economy,
> shitter bound. Your insignificant country of pasty faces and buck teeth
> will be faggot fodder for French cocks. The cliffs of Dover will be
> renamed Ben Dover cliffs, for from those lofty spaces will the world
> hold witness to limey butts fornicated by frenchy faggot penises.
> LOL

In the name of Allah the beneficient the merciful...
Soon the Great Satan will be part of Islamic State's worldwide
caliphart. No more sucking jew rectums for you Yankee
faggots...Islaaaaaaaaaaaaam is the new reality! LOLOK

메시지가 삭제되었습니다.

Heinrich

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 6. 오후 3:39:0115. 7. 6.
받는사람
In article <mncqoe$pqv$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

[deleted]

How many times did you suck the rotting dick of this fellow
limey nazoid? No lies now please.

British neo-nazi leader was gay, died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/121/a252ed0739c84ba28a7fe166a82e0bdc/l.jpg

EEEK!

Col. Edmund J. Burke

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 7. 오후 1:44:1915. 7. 7.
받는사람
"Heinrich" wrote in message news:mnelgk$9vr$1...@pcls7.std.com...
If only she had a nickel.............
LOL

NEMO

읽지 않음,
2015. 7. 7. 오후 4:05:2615. 7. 7.
받는사람
On 7/7/2015 9:49 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho wrote:
> "NEMO" wrote in message news:mnec7j$dn3$1...@news.mixmin.net...
> Silly ass! We're too far away to be bothered by a small froup of rowdy
> ragheads.
> LOL

Naive Yankee faggot...it's the home-grown jihadis you need to be
worrying about! LOLOK

새 메시지 0개