Teenage girl suffers substantial injury after being pushed over by a cyclist.

MrCheerful

Jan 13, 2018, 10:38:37 AM1/13/18
A 17-year-old girl was left with what police have described as a
substantial arm injury after she was allegedly pushed over by a cyclist
- who fled the scene.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident, which
unfolded on Brixham Road in Paignton on Tuesday - January 9.
A spokesperson for Devon and Cornwall Police said: "At around 5.15pm a
female pedestrian, a 17-year-old girl, was walking along a dual-use
footpath when she was allegedly pushed over by a cyclist.
"The cyclist left the scene."

The force spokesperson added: "The girl suffered a substantial arm
injury and a knock to her head.
"Officers are appealing for witnesses to the incident and anyone with
information."

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/girl-17-suffers-substantial-injury-1046452

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 12:25:20 PM1/13/18
Was she wearing a helmet?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 13, 2018, 12:46:40 PM1/13/18
Lone female as always. Easy prey for the cycling trash.

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 12:54:03 PM1/13/18
This is a not a Scandinavian group.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 13, 2018, 3:30:49 PM1/13/18
We don't know what the girl did to provoke the cyclist. If she'd tried to knock him off his bike, he was acting in self defence.

--
Hiroshima '45 Chernobyl '86 Windows '95

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 13, 2018, 3:31:19 PM1/13/18
Brixham Road isn't in Scandinavia.

--
Heard on a public transportation vehicle while in Orlando:
"When you exit this vehicle, please be sure to lower your head and watch your step."

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 3:39:56 PM1/13/18
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 8:31:19 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:54:01 -0000, Simon Jester <sj81...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Lone female as always. Easy prey for the cycling trash.
> >
> > This is a not a Scandinavian group.
>
> Brixham Road isn't in Scandinavia.

Is there some point you are failing to make?
Hint: https://www.etymonline.com/word/trash

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 13, 2018, 3:41:47 PM1/13/18
Most of the words in English are from other countries, fool.

--
It's only premarital sex if you're going to get married.

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 4:27:03 PM1/13/18
And your point is, Eton Mess.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 13, 2018, 5:09:38 PM1/13/18
What has a strawberry dessert to do with this?

--
During the weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives.
From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 5:21:32 PM1/13/18
Phule

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 13, 2018, 6:23:28 PM1/13/18
Cut the childish wittery and talk English.

--
What do black men do after sex?
15 years to life.

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 6:35:47 PM1/13/18
You are the one who said most English words are from other countries, Cheese and Biscuits (Prosecco +£3)

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 14, 2018, 1:53:02 PM1/14/18
Lone 17 year old girls do not do that sort of thing, you know nothing about
girls. Never have done and never will do. Pillock.
We all know that cyclists are low intelligence, violent, cowardly low life.

Simon Jester

Jan 14, 2018, 2:31:47 PM1/14/18
And 11 year olds from Manchester do?
"I'm age 11 from Manchester" - Mr Pounder 2018

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 14, 2018, 4:30:56 PM1/14/18
Wrong quote. Yet another fuck up from you. But, you are not very bright.
"I'm originally (age 11) from Manchester"

I left Manchester at the age of 11.
There, do you now understand this? I know this is difficult for you, I've
tried to make it easy.
I did ask you about your location. Seems that you don't want to tell us.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 14, 2018, 4:55:45 PM1/14/18
I don't care what shite you're wittering about and I can't be bothered translating it, I stated a fact. English is made from Latin, French, German, etc, etc. You cannot deny that fact.

--
I used to not get along with my mother-in-law, but over the last few
months, I've developed quite an attachment for her. It goes over her

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 14, 2018, 5:03:03 PM1/14/18
You've never encountered a teenager starting a fight? What a sheltered life you lead.

--
Peter is listening to "DJ Splash - Bass is kicking"

Simon Jester

Jan 14, 2018, 6:24:04 PM1/14/18
New Gondwana

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 14, 2018, 7:10:35 PM1/14/18
Are you trying to have a conversation or giving out crossword clues?

--
A weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend.

Simon Jester

Jan 14, 2018, 7:22:27 PM1/14/18
For obvious reasons I don't want pervects like Pounder knowing where I live.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 14, 2018, 8:19:19 PM1/14/18
What's a pervect? A perfect pervert?

--
Cindy once remarked to her dentist that she didn't know what would be worse - having a baby, or having a tooth pulled.
The Dentist replied, "Well make up your mind, Cindy - because I need to know which way to position the chair."

Simon Jester

Jan 14, 2018, 8:44:25 PM1/14/18
Aahz

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 15, 2018, 2:53:27 PM1/15/18
Did you just let one go?

--
Wedding rings: the world's smallest handcuffs.

Simon Jester

Jan 15, 2018, 3:07:22 PM1/15/18
Do some research.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 15, 2018, 5:21:43 PM1/15/18
I don't wish to research into your weird shit.

--
The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight, and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

Simon Jester

Jan 15, 2018, 6:09:39 PM1/15/18
It is your choice to remain ignorant.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 15, 2018, 6:35:14 PM1/15/18
Of unimportant freaky weird stuff. Go discuss it in your strange forums.

--
Men are like bagpipes. You won't get anything unless you blow them first.

Simon Jester

Jan 15, 2018, 6:58:44 PM1/15/18
So you ARE gay.
Nothing to be embarrassed about, you were born that way.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 15, 2018, 7:43:04 PM1/15/18
Interesting conclusion. State your working.

--
Why is Bin Laden like a pair of tights?
Because he irritates bush!