Re: Private CCTV camera filming pavement

Judith

Nov 18, 2015, 3:28:04 AM11/18/15
On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 11:51:14 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <swld...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sunday, 15 November 2015 19:36:30 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>> My neighbour's brother is going to fit a CCTV camera and told me (via my neighbour) that it's illegal for it to face the pavement. Am I correct in assuming he's talking nonsense? You can film in public, otherwise all car and bicycle dashcams would be breaking the law. Surely it's only illegal if the camera films private land, such as next door's garden?
>
>Apparently, if you film a cop car you could be done under terrorist laws.
>
>http://road.cc/content/blog/170740-how-i-was-threatened-arrest-terrorist-trying-take-photo-police-car-parked-bike

Apparently all cyclists are just stupid:

At one point in our conversation, the PCSO told me he had parked there because
he was responding to a call. But he could have easily stopped in the car lane,
left the bike lane clear and made drivers go round his car. I'm sure that
possibility never even occurred to him, and there lies the problem.

Responding to a call - bummer, I'd better not park my car in the bike lane, it
might inconvenience a cyclist. I know - I'll park it in the middle of the road
- that's a much better solution.

Bod

Nov 18, 2015, 3:32:24 AM11/18/15
You haven't got the sense to park your car properly close the kerb then?

--
Bod

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 18, 2015, 10:46:51 AM11/18/15
Most people do, but cyclists think we're then in their lane.

--
The teacher wrote "Like I ain't had no fun in months" on the board and then she said, "Timmy, how should I correct that?"
Timmy replied, "Maybe get a new boyfriend?"

Bod

Nov 18, 2015, 11:18:33 AM11/18/15
In English please.

--
Bod

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 18, 2015, 11:27:56 AM11/18/15
That is English. I can't make it any simpler.

--
Even very young children need to be informed about dying.
Explain the concept of death very carefully to your child.

Bod

Nov 18, 2015, 11:36:50 AM11/18/15
So you agree with Judith who would park in the middle of the road?

--
Bod

JNugent

Nov 18, 2015, 12:50:33 PM11/18/15
Aren't you the poster who contributed: "You haven't got the sense to
park your car properly close the kerb then?..."?

Pots and kettles.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 18, 2015, 3:56:15 PM11/18/15
Judith didn't say she would.

And I said most people park on the cycle lane next to the kerb, I was getting at cyclists who want their lane clear.

--
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Bod

Nov 18, 2015, 4:00:52 PM11/18/15
--Judith

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 18, 2015, 5:07:46 PM11/18/15
English isn't your first language is it?

--
Definition of a secretary:
An office fixture that isn't permanent until it's been screwed on the boss's desk.

Bod

Nov 19, 2015, 1:51:57 AM11/19/15
I am not understanding thankyou please.

--
Bod

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 19, 2015, 3:35:55 PM11/19/15
Have you grown a beard again?

--
Imagine you are a child in your mother's womb, can you detect light?
Only during ballet practice.

Tony Dragon

Nov 19, 2015, 6:34:37 PM11/19/15
On 18/11/2015 08:28, Judith wrote:
Is there any law that prevent the parking next to the kerb?
There is no solid line marking the bike lane.

---

Judith

Nov 20, 2015, 7:42:00 AM11/20/15
Oh dear: I had forgotten how thick you were. You still make Ophelia look
bright - which is quite difficult.

Whooooosh ---------------------------------->

Judith

Nov 20, 2015, 7:46:54 AM11/20/15
On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:27:48 -0000, "Tough Guy no. 1265" <n...@spam.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:18:30 -0000, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 18/11/2015 15:46, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>>> On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 08:32:20 -0000, Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>

>>> Most people do, but cyclists think we're then in their lane.
>>>
>> In English please.
>
>That is English. I can't make it any simpler.

Oh - you would need to make it very, very much simpler Bod the fuckwit is to
understand. He didn't even realise that I was taking the piss out of what the
cyclist had said.

You have used an 8 letter word - which may have confounded him.

Change "cyclists" to "wankers" - it's then only 7 letters - he may understand
what you have said then. But don't hold your breath.

Judith

Nov 20, 2015, 7:48:20 AM11/20/15
You really are not bright. Read what the cyclist said: then read what I
posted. Get it now?

PS It was not actually "me" who was responding to the "call".

Judith

Nov 20, 2015, 7:49:13 AM11/20/15
Correct: he just did not understand.

He is just not very bright at all.

Judith

Nov 20, 2015, 7:51:52 AM11/20/15
This is quite difficult for you I know:

It was not "me" responding to "the call".

Read the full post, what it was I replied to, and try (it may be difficult for
you) and understand the context.

Judith

Nov 20, 2015, 7:54:53 AM11/20/15
On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:34:34 +0000, Tony Dragon <tony....@btinternet.com>
wrote:
No - you are correct.

It is not a "compulsory cycle lane".

I assume a "compulsory cycle lane" is one which cyclists *must* use - but I am
not sure.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 10:07:17 AM11/20/15
That would only be required on a motorway, but then they can't go on those anyway.

--
New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 10:08:45 AM11/20/15
Depends on the time of evening doesn't it Bod?

--
Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 2826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 10:09:26 AM11/20/15
It's not safe to ride one handed.

--
Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Bod

Nov 20, 2015, 10:34:21 AM11/20/15
I knew what the Judith troll meant. *It* is only worth humouring.

--
Bod

Bod

Nov 20, 2015, 10:35:10 AM11/20/15
Since when?

--
Bod

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 11:34:00 AM11/20/15
Rubbish, you didn't understand it at all, you were asking ME to write in proper English.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 11:34:20 AM11/20/15
The bloody handlebars go off at a tangent!

--
What does a Polish woman do after she sucks a cock?
Spits out the feathers.

Alycidon

Nov 20, 2015, 11:45:30 AM11/20/15
Nonsense - you can eat and drink while riding one handed.

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2009/07/07/sports/heat600.jpg

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 11:50:43 AM11/20/15
That doesn't make sense. Handlebars don't self centre like a steering wheel.

--
A young girl had not been feeling well and went to her family doctor. "Young lady," the doctor began, "you're pregnant."
"But that can't be. The only men I've been with are nudists, and in our colony we practice sex only with our eyes."

Alycidon

Nov 20, 2015, 11:59:44 AM11/20/15
On Friday, 20 November 2015 16:50:43 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 16:45:29 -0000, Alycidon <swld...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The bloody handlebars go off at a tangent!
> >
> > Nonsense - you can eat and drink while riding one handed.
> >
> > http://static01.nyt.com/images/2009/07/07/sports/heat600.jpg
>
> That doesn't make sense. Handlebars don't self centre like a steering wheel.

Even a ten year old kid can cycle to school with no hands on the bars.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tiA4gZgEnwQ/VASo4F86xqI/AAAAAAAATaU/hBrE8r4Juqk/s1600/115_5279.JPG

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:03:48 PM11/20/15
Yes, some people can, some can't, it requires a very good sense of balance. That boy is clearly superior to the old bloke behind him.

Until he hits a bump, then he will fall off. Funny, I've never fallen off my car.

--
Peter Hucker is in the top three most intelligent people -- Ron Tompkins, circa 2013.

John Smith

Nov 20, 2015, 12:10:02 PM11/20/15
Two psychopaths battling it out to see who's the more stupid.

Cycle lanes are not 'compulsory' in the UK. This is logical, since
cyclists use the public highway as a matter of right at common law, and
limiting them to one part of the highway would be unlawful.

A 'mandatory' cycle lane is one in which motor vehicles must not drive, and
is usually delineated by means of a solid white line (ss. 5 and 8 Road
Traffic Regulation Act 1984). The 'mandatory' refers to psychopaths - it
is 'mandatory' that they remain outside the lanes.

--
john smith
'_The Guardian_. Wrong about everything. All the time'

Bod

Nov 20, 2015, 12:15:17 PM11/20/15
That was a joke.

--
Bod

Alycidon

Nov 20, 2015, 12:15:18 PM11/20/15
On Friday, 20 November 2015 17:03:48 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

> > Even a ten year old kid can cycle to school with no hands on the bars.
> >
> > http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tiA4gZgEnwQ/VASo4F86xqI/AAAAAAAATaU/hBrE8r4Juqk/s1600/115_5279.JPG
>
> Yes, some people can, some can't, it requires a very good sense of balance. That boy is clearly superior to the old bloke behind him.
>
> Until he hits a bump, then he will fall off. Funny, I've never fallen off my car.

I have never cycled into a house.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/car-embedded-in-house-46261/

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:16:26 PM11/20/15
If a cycle path is provided alongside a road, you should not be on the road in the way of cars, especially if the road is busy. Is that simple enough for you? Does something have to be a law for you to do it? Nobody can be THAT stupid. Why the fuck do you think the council spent millions creating the path? Just for decoration?

Have you written to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and Stockton councils & Highways England yet?

--
I lost the trivia contest at the church social last night by one point.
The last question was: "Where do most women have curly hair?"

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:17:46 PM11/20/15
Stop backpedalling.

--
Scientists recently conducted a marijuana taste test.
Nobody seems to be able to remember the results.

JNugent

Nov 20, 2015, 12:19:44 PM11/20/15
On 20/11/2015 17:15, Alycidon wrote:
> On Friday, 20 November 2015 17:03:48 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>
>>> Even a ten year old kid can cycle to school with no hands on the bars.
>>>
>>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tiA4gZgEnwQ/VASo4F86xqI/AAAAAAAATaU/hBrE8r4Juqk/s1600/115_5279.JPG
>>
>> Yes, some people can, some can't, it requires a very good sense of balance. That boy is clearly superior to the old bloke behind him.
>>
>> Until he hits a bump, then he will fall off. Funny, I've never fallen off my car.
>
> I have never cycled into a house.

Are you sure?

Not even into the bedroom, or the kitchen?

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:19:54 PM11/20/15
I have never destroyed me or my car by driving into a kerb:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3295281/posts

--
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Bod

Nov 20, 2015, 12:23:06 PM11/20/15
Never happened to me. How do you do a hand signal then?

--
Bod

Bod

Nov 20, 2015, 12:25:05 PM11/20/15
On 20/11/2015 16:50, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 16:45:29 -0000, Alycidon <swld...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The bloody handlebars go off at a tangent!
>>
>> Nonsense - you can eat and drink while riding one handed.
>>
>> http://static01.nyt.com/images/2009/07/07/sports/heat600.jpg
>
> That doesn't make sense. Handlebars don't self centre like a steering
> wheel.

You must be a very poor cyclist if you can't ride one handed.

--
Bod

John Smith

Nov 20, 2015, 12:28:03 PM11/20/15
He seems to have mastered the art of posting with one hand, though....

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein

Nov 20, 2015, 12:34:03 PM11/20/15
In uk.legal Tough Guy no. 1265 <n...@spam.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:08:20 -0000, John Smith <john_NOSPAM_...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That would only be required on a motorway, but then they can't go on
>>> those anyway.

>> Two psychopaths battling it out to see who's the more stupid.
>>
>> Cycle lanes are not 'compulsory' in the UK. This is logical, since
>> cyclists use the public highway as a matter of right at common law, and
>> limiting them to one part of the highway would be unlawful.
>>
>> A 'mandatory' cycle lane is one in which motor vehicles must not drive,
>> and is usually delineated by means of a solid white line (ss. 5 and 8
>> Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984). The 'mandatory' refers to
>> psychopaths - it is 'mandatory' that they remain outside the lanes.

> If a cycle path is provided alongside a road, you should not be on the
> road

More crass stupidity. Fuck me, it's like you're actually proud of yourself
for being as thick as shit.

The cycle path is not 'alongside the road', you ignorant fuckhead. It is
part of the road.

> in the way of cars,

Bicycles cannot be in 'the way' of cars', because such a status would imply
that cars have priority over bicycles.

> especially if the road is busy.

If the road is 'busy', it's because of psychopaths like you. Bicycles do
not cause congestion.

> Is that simple enough for you?

It's simply wrong - like all of the shite that you post here, you fucking
dribbling spastic.

> Does something have to be a law for you to do it?

Something has to be a law for one to be compelled to do it, and any attempt
by you or your fellow psychopaths to compel a cyclist to ride in a cycle
path, should be met by a D-lock across the jaw line so hard that it's
eighteen months before you can stop 'eating' through a straw.

> Nobody can be THAT stupid.

An assertion that you seem determined to disprove daily.

> Why the fuck do you think the council spent millions creating the path?

To offer some degree of protection to vulnerable road users when
self-entitled cuntstains like you are around.

Cyclists are under no obligation to use them - just as pedestrians are
under no obligation to cross the road at zebra crossings, which are also
created by councils to provide protection from psychopaths like you.

> Just for decoration?

See above, you thick bastard.

--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'Pessimism is a luxury that a Jew can never allow himself'

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:34:56 PM11/20/15
Probably against the highway code. Cyclists must dismount and all that.

--
I don't know how many of you have tasted authentic English Beer.
Once in London, I was asked what I thought of a particular brew.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:35:43 PM11/20/15
Those are done at low speed as I'm approaching a junction. It's also more difficult to hold on than with two hands, which is why most cyclists can usually be seen holding on with both.

--
If breasts had no nipples, they'd be pointless.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:37:46 PM11/20/15
It's a damn sight easier to drive one handed. Why do you think most cyclists have two hands on the handlebars most of the time?

--
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:38:15 PM11/20/15
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:27:44 -0000, John Smith <john_NOSPAM_...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bod <bodr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 20/11/2015 16:50, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>
>>> That doesn't make sense. Handlebars don't self centre like a steering
>>> wheel.
>
>> You must be a very poor cyclist if you can't ride one handed.
>
> He seems to have mastered the art of posting with one hand, though....

Again with the childish trollery.

Have you written to Cleveland Police, Middlesbrough and Stockton councils & Highways England yet?

--
Confucius say: "Foolish man give wife grand piano. Wise man give wife upright organ."

John Smith

Nov 20, 2015, 12:46:03 PM11/20/15
"Tough Guy no. 1265" <n...@spam.com>
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:27:44 -0000, John Smith <john_NOSPAM_...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again with the childish trollery.

Isn't it icy up there in Scotland? Why not go for a race in your car?

Bod

Nov 20, 2015, 12:47:52 PM11/20/15
Cyclists use hand signals at all speeds.

--
Bod

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:48:27 PM11/20/15
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:32:56 -0000, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein <yit...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> In uk.legal Tough Guy no. 1265 <n...@spam.com> wrote:

>>> Two psychopaths battling it out to see who's the more stupid.
>>>
>>> Cycle lanes are not 'compulsory' in the UK. This is logical, since
>>> cyclists use the public highway as a matter of right at common law, and
>>> limiting them to one part of the highway would be unlawful.
>>>
>>> A 'mandatory' cycle lane is one in which motor vehicles must not drive,
>>> and is usually delineated by means of a solid white line (ss. 5 and 8
>>> Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984). The 'mandatory' refers to
>>> psychopaths - it is 'mandatory' that they remain outside the lanes.
>
>> If a cycle path is provided alongside a road, you should not be on the
>> road
>
> More crass stupidity. Fuck me, it's like you're actually proud of yourself
> for being as thick as shit.
>
> The cycle path is not 'alongside the road', you ignorant fuckhead. It is
> part of the road.

English isn't your first language. Learn the difference between "cycle lane" and "cycle path", or hire a translator.

>> in the way of cars,
>
> Bicycles cannot be in 'the way' of cars', because such a status would imply
> that cars have priority over bicycles.

"In the way" implies that they are slower than cars, nothing more. A 20mph car is in the way of a 30mph car, yet neither has priority.

>> especially if the road is busy.
>
> If the road is 'busy', it's because of psychopaths like you. Bicycles do
> not cause congestion.

They would if there were as many of them.

>> Is that simple enough for you?
>
> It's simply wrong - like all of the shite that you post here, you fucking
> dribbling spastic.

I will not take advice from someone with such a ridiculous name.

>> Does something have to be a law for you to do it?
>
> Something has to be a law for one to be compelled to do it,

People with sense should do sensible things without a law telling them to do so.

> and any attempt
> by you or your fellow psychopaths to compel a cyclist to ride in a cycle
> path, should be met by a D-lock across the jaw line so hard that it's
> eighteen months before you can stop 'eating' through a straw.

That's the sort of thing which put chimpanzees like you in jail, yet you think it's the drivers that are psychopaths.....

>> Nobody can be THAT stupid.
>
> An assertion that you seem determined to disprove daily.

You're stooping to John Smith (like that's his real name)'s level.

>> Why the fuck do you think the council spent millions creating the path?
>
> To offer some degree of protection to vulnerable road users

You chose to be vulnerable. Assuming your license hasn't been removed and you're not a skint chav, you too can ride in a car and not be vulnerable.

> when self-entitled cuntstains like you are around.

Yet you don't use what the council spent lots of money on. Why should they put it there if you don't use it?

> Cyclists are under no obligation to use them - just as pedestrians are
> under no obligation to cross the road at zebra crossings, which are also
> created by councils to provide protection from psychopaths like you.

No, they're to make it quicker to cross.

>> Just for decoration?
>
> See above, you thick bastard.

I'd love to see the steam currently coming from your ears. If I annoy you again, will you have an aneurysm and shut up?

--
A bleached blonde and a natural blonde were on top of the Empire State Building.
How do you tell them apart?

John Smith

Nov 20, 2015, 12:52:02 PM11/20/15
Tough Guy no. 1265 <n...@spam.com> wrote:

> You're stooping to John Smith (like that's his real name)'s level.

No, that's not his real name, you fucking retarded tit.

My fucking god, but you are as thick as whale cum.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 12:52:13 PM11/20/15
Can they turn right at 30mph?

--
Yesterday scientists in the USA revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.
To prove their theory they fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.

Alycidon

Nov 20, 2015, 1:00:24 PM11/20/15
On Friday, 20 November 2015 17:19:54 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

> > I have never cycled into a house.
> >
> > http://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/car-embedded-in-house-46261/
>
> I have never destroyed me or my car by driving into a kerb:

You must get out more.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/29/article-2380778-1B0D08E0000005DC-170_634x466.jpg

Bod

Nov 20, 2015, 1:10:57 PM11/20/15
No, but if doing 30mph on a main road and intending to turn right in
about hundred yards, I would signal with one hand and then move over to
the middle and start to slow down ready for the corner.

--
Bod

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 1:13:18 PM11/20/15
Please learn the difference between a kerb and a hole.

--
Paddy is said to be shocked at finding out all his cows have Bluetongue.
"Be Jeysus!" he said, "I didn't even know they had mobile phones!"

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 1:13:49 PM11/20/15
If it's so easy, why don't cyclists ALWAYS use one hand?

--
Peter is currently listening to 10 minutes of laughter set to music.

Bod

Nov 20, 2015, 1:16:29 PM11/20/15
You're showing your stupidity.

--
Bod

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 1:21:59 PM11/20/15
Can't you answer the question?

--
Two men were talking.
"My son asked me what I did during the Sexual Revolution," said one.

Tony Dragon

Nov 20, 2015, 1:25:22 PM11/20/15
On 20/11/2015 17:08, John Smith wrote:
> In uk.rec.cycling Tough Guy no. 1265 <n...@spam.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:54:49 -0000, Judith <jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>> I assume a "compulsory cycle lane" is one which cyclists *must* use -
>>> but I am not sure.
>
>> That would only be required on a motorway, but then they can't go on
>> those anyway.
>
> Two psychopaths battling it out to see who's the more stupid.
>
> Cycle lanes are not 'compulsory' in the UK. This is logical, since
> cyclists use the public highway as a matter of right at common law, and
> limiting them to one part of the highway would be unlawful.
>
> A 'mandatory' cycle lane is one in which motor vehicles must not drive, and
> is usually delineated by means of a solid white line (ss. 5 and 8 Road
> Traffic Regulation Act 1984). The 'mandatory' refers to psychopaths - it
> is 'mandatory' that they remain outside the lanes.

So as there was not a solid line, there was no reason that the vehicle
could not park there, thanks for clearing that up.

---

JNugent

Nov 20, 2015, 7:28:11 PM11/20/15
On 20/11/2015 17:51, John Smith wrote:

> Tough Guy no. 1265 <n...@spam.com> wrote:

>> You're stooping to John Smith (like that's his real name)'s level.

> No, that's not his real name, you fucking retarded tit.

He knew that, and said so.

> My fucking god, but you are as thick as whale cum.

You're the one who didn't get the sarcasm in his post.

JNugent

Nov 20, 2015, 7:29:08 PM11/20/15
That's amazing.

Was that really Hucker's car?

No?

So how was the picture relevant?

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 20, 2015, 7:50:46 PM11/20/15
Stop expecting a logical train of thought from a cyclist who is also a trainspotter.

--
Bumper sticker: "Help! She's farted and I can't get out."

Judith

Nov 21, 2015, 3:30:48 AM11/21/15
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:15:16 -0800 (PST), Alycidon <swld...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 20 November 2015 17:03:48 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>
>> > Even a ten year old kid can cycle to school with no hands on the bars.
>> >
>> > http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tiA4gZgEnwQ/VASo4F86xqI/AAAAAAAATaU/hBrE8r4Juqk/s1600/115_5279.JPG
>>
>> Yes, some people can, some can't, it requires a very good sense of balance. That boy is clearly superior to the old bloke behind him.
>>
>> Until he hits a bump, then he will fall off. Funny, I've never fallen off my car.
>
>I have never cycled into a house.

Are you saying that you carry your push-bike up the stairs in to the bedroom?

Surely not.

Judith

Nov 21, 2015, 3:33:08 AM11/21/15
wrote:

>In uk.legal Tough Guy no. 1265 <n...@spam.com> wrote:

>>> Two psychopaths battling it out to see who's the more stupid.
>>>
>>> Cycle lanes are not 'compulsory' in the UK. This is logical, since
>>> cyclists use the public highway as a matter of right at common law, and
>>> limiting them to one part of the highway would be unlawful.
>>>
>>> A 'mandatory' cycle lane is one in which motor vehicles must not drive,
>>> and is usually delineated by means of a solid white line (ss. 5 and 8
>>> Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984). The 'mandatory' refers to
>>> psychopaths - it is 'mandatory' that they remain outside the lanes.
>
>> If a cycle path is provided alongside a road, you should not be on the
>> road
>
>More crass stupidity. Fuck me, it's like you're actually proud of yourself
>for being as thick as shit.

Hello Shitsack - fed up with your other posting name are you?

Jeff

Nov 21, 2015, 4:07:47 AM11/21/15

>> A 'mandatory' cycle lane is one in which motor vehicles must not
>> drive, and
>> is usually delineated by means of a solid white line (ss. 5 and 8 Road
>> Traffic Regulation Act 1984). The 'mandatory' refers to psychopaths
>> - it
>> is 'mandatory' that they remain outside the lanes.
>>

> So as there was not a solid line, there was no reason that the vehicle
> could not park there, thanks for clearing that up.
>
> ---

ss. 5 and 8 Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 has no direct bearing on
solid white lines or cycle lanes, only to the breach of a Traffic
Regulation Order, so it entirely depends on if there is a TRO in place
and what it says in relation to a particular cycle lane.

Jeff

Peter Keller

Nov 21, 2015, 4:37:37 AM11/21/15
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:48:20 +0000, Judith wrote:

> You really are not bright.

That is a great compliment coming from the Judith.
Especially coming from the Judith.

Peter Keller

Nov 21, 2015, 4:38:19 AM11/21/15
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:46:53 +0000, Judith wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:27:48 -0000, "Tough Guy no. 1265" <n...@spam.com>
> wrote:

> <snip>

>>> In English please.
>>
>>That is English. I can't make it any simpler.
>

> Oh - you would need to make it very, very much simpler Bod the fuckwit
> is to understand. He didn't even realise that I was taking the piss out
> of what the cyclist had said.
>

> You have used an 8 letter word - which may have confounded him.
>
> Change "cyclists" to "wankers" - it's then only 7 letters - he may
> understand what you have said then. But don't hold your breath.

And I have absolutely no fucking interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we know what you think of bicyclists.
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in changing that.
Especially not for you.

Peter Keller

Nov 21, 2015, 4:40:43 AM11/21/15
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:49:13 +0000, Judith wrote:

> not very bright at all.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment, especially as it has come
from you.

Peter Keller

Nov 21, 2015, 4:41:18 AM11/21/15
On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:34:17 +0000, Bod wrote:

> On 20/11/2015 15:08, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:49:13 -0000, Judith <jmsmi...@hotmail.co.uk>
>> wrote:

arrest-terrorist-trying-take-photo-police-car-parked-bike

>>> Correct: he just did not understand.
>>>
>>> He is just not very bright at all.
>>
>> Depends on the time of evening doesn't it Bod?
>>
> I knew what the Judith troll meant. *It* is only worth humouring.

+1

John Smith

Nov 21, 2015, 4:46:02 AM11/21/15
And you're the one over whose pointy little head my point soared. I was
referring to his obvious stupidity in not getting that 'Yitzhak' and 'john
smith' are one and the same.

But then, since you didn't get it either, I understand your defensive
response.

Tony Dragon

Nov 21, 2015, 5:44:40 AM11/21/15
If that is correct, how would a road user know?

I always thought that
mandatory, (marked with solid white lines) where other vehicles are
excluded for at least part of the day.

advisory (marked with broken white lines) where other road users can use
them if necessary and may be allowed to park in them at certain time

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 6:37:13 AM11/21/15
What makes you think he sleeps with it? Oh!!! I never realised when he said he had a wife that she had two wheels.

--
The best parliament is a well-hung one?

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 6:38:35 AM11/21/15
Bicyclists have firm thighs and a skinny wimpy pathetic top half. Not particularly hot and not particular good in a fisticuffs with a motorist.

--
You can ship a 40 lb child UPS 2nd day air for around $60.00, but don't forget the air holes.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 6:38:58 AM11/21/15
You have fallen for his backpedal.

--
From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm fucking bored!"
Ground Traffic Control: "Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!"

Alycidon

Nov 21, 2015, 7:00:18 AM11/21/15
On Saturday, 21 November 2015 11:38:35 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

> Bicyclists have firm thighs and a skinny wimpy pathetic top half. Not particularly hot and not particular good in a fisticuffs with a motorist.

QUOTE:
A driver has suffered a cut lip after being punched in the face by a cyclist in Worfield, near Bridgnorth.

He is described as a white man, aged in his late 20s to early 30s, and of MUSCULAR build. He was wearing a white or grey short-sleeved top and black cycling gloves.

Read the full article via shropshirelive.com at: http://www.shropshirelive.com/2015/11/17/driver-punched-in-the-face-by-cyclist-in-worfield/

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 7:11:42 AM11/21/15
Versus a SIXTY year old!!! Typical cyclist.

--
I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 7:13:05 AM11/21/15
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:00:16 -0000, Alycidon <swld...@gmail.com> wrote:

Article doesn't make sense. They must be missing a part where the driver cut them up.

John Smith

Nov 21, 2015, 7:18:03 AM11/21/15
Tough Guy no. 1265 <n...@spam.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:00:16 -0000, Alycidon <swld...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, 21 November 2015 11:38:35 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
>>

>>> Bicyclists have firm thighs and a skinny wimpy pathetic top half. Not particularly hot and not particular good in a fisticuffs with a motorist.
>>
>> QUOTE:
>> A driver has suffered a cut lip after being punched in the face by a cyclist in Worfield, near Bridgnorth.
>>
>> He is described as a white man, aged in his late 20s to early 30s, and of MUSCULAR build. He was wearing a white or grey short-sleeved top and black cycling gloves.
>>
>> Read the full article via shropshirelive.com at: http://www.shropshirelive.com/2015/11/17/driver-punched-in-the-face-by-cyclist-in-worfield/
>
> Versus a SIXTY year old!!! Typical cyclist.

Why do you make this _so_ easy to crush you ?

<http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/murder-probe-after-pensioner-attacked-on-zebra-crossing-after-holding-up-driver-a3112061.html>

Alycidon

Nov 21, 2015, 7:19:32 AM11/21/15
That is because there is only one side to the story. The cyclist victim's side of things in unknown as to why he had to mete out his own justice.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 7:23:02 AM11/21/15
I will not comment unless I know the full story. It could be the cyclist was being pathetic and needed 5 billion miles between him and the overtaking car.

--
Peter is listening to The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

JNugent

Nov 21, 2015, 8:54:10 AM11/21/15
On 21/11/2015 09:07, Jeff wrote:

Have you bothered to look at Part V of that Act?

Or any of the Schedules to the same Act?

Do you really say that TROs can be operated without prescribed signage
and road markings, meaning that no-one can know about the existence or
effect of the Order and thus not have a chance of knowing whether they
are in breach of it?

JNugent

Nov 21, 2015, 8:55:52 AM11/21/15
What has that to do with the cyclist who bravely attacked a sixty+ year old?

What does it have to do with cycling at all?

JNugent

Nov 21, 2015, 8:56:45 AM11/21/15
You are a fantasist. To be fair, so are a few others who take the same
line here.

JNugent

Nov 21, 2015, 8:57:45 AM11/21/15
On 21/11/2015 09:45, John Smith wrote:
> JNugent <jenni...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

>>> No, that's not his real name, you fucking retarded tit.
>
>> He knew that, and said so.
>
>>> My fucking god, but you are as thick as whale cum.
>
>> You're the one who didn't get the sarcasm in his post.
>
> And you're the one over whose pointy little head my point soared. I was
> referring to his obvious stupidity in not getting that 'Yitzhak' and 'john
> smith' are one and the same.
>
> But then, since you didn't get it either, I understand your defensive
> response.

That was not his point at all.

His point was merely that John Smith is not your real name. And it isn't.

John Smith

Nov 21, 2015, 9:10:04 AM11/21/15
In uk.rec.cycling Tony Dragon <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote:

> So as there was not a solid line, there was no reason that the vehicle
> could not park there, thanks for clearing that up.

Piss off, son. We already have enough psychopaths trolling here.

alt.car-drivers.are.cunts is that way --->

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 9:11:51 AM11/21/15
The article is incomplete, typical modern journalism. You can't hold someone up on a zebra crossing unless you take 5 minutes to cross it. I doubt that was the case. Even if it was, the driver could just drive round them, there's two lanes there.

--
Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 9:12:37 AM11/21/15
If the cyclists was a victim, he must have been crashed into, in which case he wouldn't have been able to beat him up. The cyclist cannot have been damaged.

--
On a Continental Flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said,
"Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 9:13:23 AM11/21/15
Maybe he's in the process of changing religion.

--
My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was changing channels. She asked, what's on TV?
I said, Dust.

Alycidon

Nov 21, 2015, 9:16:21 AM11/21/15
On Saturday, 21 November 2015 14:12:37 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

> If the cyclists was a victim, he must have been crashed into, in which case he wouldn't have been able to beat him up. The cyclist cannot have been damaged.

If you came up to me with an axe and swung it near my head, I would probably get an award for punching you in the face and making you go and cry to the police about being attacked.

JNugent

Nov 21, 2015, 9:17:42 AM11/21/15
And...?

Is there a *point* to your snuff movie fantasies?

David Lang

Nov 21, 2015, 9:22:42 AM11/21/15
On 21/11/2015 14:08, John Smith wrote:
> In uk.rec.cycling Tony Dragon <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> So as there was not a solid line, there was no reason that the vehicle
>> could not park there, thanks for clearing that up.
>
> Piss off, son. We already have enough psychopaths trolling here.

The intellectual argument of a man with 4 law degrees....

> alt.car-drivers.are.cunts is that way --->

alt.morons is the other way. You'll be accepted there.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 9:27:22 AM11/21/15
What on earth has that to do with driving and cycling? Swinging an axe near your head is clearly attempting to hurt you or scare you. Driving near you is perfectly acceptable, as you should be cycling in a straight line. Can't you cycle in a straight line? You claim you can even cycle one handed, so surely you can go straight? I can drive in a straight line, so if you can't do the same on a bicycle, you are clearly not suited to cycling.

--
Apparently Jimmy Savile isn't dead, he was recently seen off the Scarborough coast bobbing up and down on a small buoy.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 9:27:46 AM11/21/15
He seems to fantasise a lot. What do you expect from a trainspotter?

--
Once you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.

Alycidon

Nov 21, 2015, 9:32:38 AM11/21/15
On Saturday, 21 November 2015 14:27:22 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
I can drive in a straight line, so if you can't do the same on a bicycle, you are clearly not suited to cycling.

Why do you imagine that the Humber Bridge gets closed for high sided vehicles?
That's an easy one.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 9:39:44 AM11/21/15
A cyclist is not a high sided vehicle. Next excuse?

--
Times are tough.
Just the other day, I saw a beggar who was so broke that he was standing on the corner shouting at the cars that went by.

Alycidon

Nov 21, 2015, 9:43:41 AM11/21/15
On Saturday, 21 November 2015 14:39:44 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:32:37 -0000, Alycidon <swld...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, 21 November 2015 14:27:22 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
> > I can drive in a straight line, so if you can't do the same on a bicycle, you are clearly not suited to cycling.
> >
> > Why do you imagine that the Humber Bridge gets closed for high sided vehicles?
> > That's an easy one.
>
> A cyclist is not a high sided vehicle. Next excuse?

Answer the question, please.

Alycidon

Nov 21, 2015, 9:46:08 AM11/21/15

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 10:08:48 AM11/21/15
You know perfectly well that I know what you're getting at. Wind. Which affects high sided vehicles. NOT cyclists. You are not like a sail on the side, a lorry is. I cycle too remember? I don't get blown about. I have never had a problem with a car passing me closely. As long as it doesn't touch me, there is no problem. I remain cycling in a straight line. Go back to school and take a cycling proficiency test or something you pathetic excuse for a human being.

--
What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking during sex?
Slow down and use a lubricant.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 10:09:40 AM11/21/15
If your bicycle wobbles about with draughts, perhaps you should consider a more stable vehicle like a car until you can increase your balancing skills? Maybe you're just too old for two wheels?

Alycidon

Nov 21, 2015, 10:18:27 AM11/21/15
On Saturday, 21 November 2015 15:08:48 UTC, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

> >> Answer the question, please.
> >
> > Here's a clue.
> >
> > http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Police-blame-ignorant-drivers-crashes-high-winds/story-26268070-detail/story.html
>
> You know perfectly well that I know what you're getting at. Wind.

BINGO, well done.
You also might like to ponder this.

HC Rule 232

"High-sided vehicles are most affected by windy weather, but strong gusts can also blow a car, cyclist, motorcyclist or horse rider off course. This can happen on open stretches of road exposed to strong crosswinds, or when passing bridges or gaps in hedges."

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 10:20:57 AM11/21/15
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 15:18:26 -0000, Alycidon <swld...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Here's a clue.
>> >
>> > http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Police-blame-ignorant-drivers-crashes-high-winds/story-26268070-detail/story.html
>>
>> You know perfectly well that I know what you're getting at. Wind.
>
> BINGO, well done.
> You also might like to ponder this.
>
> HC Rule 232

Can't you think for yourself? Following rules again Simon....

> "High-sided vehicles are most affected by windy weather, but strong gusts can also blow a car, cyclist, motorcyclist or horse rider off course. This can happen on open stretches of road exposed to strong crosswinds, or when passing bridges or gaps in hedges."

The bit you snipped (you troll) states that it doesn't affect cyclists. It's never blown me, because I don't have a high flat side. So learn to ride properly, stop carrying a windsurf about with you, or get a car.

--
Never raise your hands to your kids.
It leaves your groin unprotected.

Tough Guy no. 1265

Nov 21, 2015, 3:15:11 PM11/21/15
On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 19:44:52 -0000, Phil W Lee <ph...@lee-family.me.uk> wrote:

> "Tough Guy no. 1265" <n...@spam.com> considered Sat, 21 Nov 2015
> So now we know that you're such an attrocious cyclist that you can't
> even tell how much you wobble.
> If you think you don't I'll weld the headset up and you can see how
> far you can ride it.

I know I don't wobble. And I see plenty of cyclists not wobbling when I and others pass them in cars. Go join Simple Simon in a cycling proficiency test. If you really think cycling is a viable means of transport, you'll know that it can go in a straight line. A vehicle which meanders all over the place is useless.

--
Reading while sunbathing makes you well red.
It is loading more messages.