PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 6, 2017, 7:14:16 AM6/6/17
On 6/6/2017 2:33 AM, Bod wrote:
> Trump is on another planet, IMO.
> I can see him getting impeached within a year.
>
> US mayors have backed Sadiq Khan as he leads London in the aftermath of Saturday's terrorist attack while being criticised on Twitter by Donald Trump.
>
> The US Conference of Mayors, which represents leaders of more than 1,400 cities, said it stood "united with Mayor Sadiq Khan of London and the people of London" following the attack.
>
> http://news.sky.com/story/us-mayors-back-sadiq-khan-in-donald-trump-twitter-row-10905648

Them bucky-toothed, pasty-faced folks over on the tiny island nation have brought the murderous horde of Islam to their own door. Too late now. When you shit in your own nest, you gotta lie down in it.
LOL

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 6, 2017, 7:36:25 AM6/6/17
Indeed. Are there any human countries left?

--
7 wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 6, 2017, 8:26:43 AM6/6/17
Who cares? I hate all humans.

Peter Keller

Jun 7, 2017, 5:22:07 AM6/7/17
I know the feeling.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 7, 2017, 11:01:08 AM6/7/17
Are you some kind of freaky alien being?

--
In the first few days of the Olympics the Rumanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper, lead and anything else they could get their bloody hands on.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 7, 2017, 11:01:22 AM6/7/17

BurfordTJustice

Jun 7, 2017, 11:23:11 AM6/7/17
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 16:01:00 +0100
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

Are you some kind of freaky Dole being?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 7, 2017, 12:50:53 PM6/7/17
> On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:26:42 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>>> Indeed. Are there any human countries left?
>>>

>> Who cares? I hate all humans.
>
> Are you some kind of freaky alien being?

Not in the least; I'm a native born citizen of the USA.
The most powerful country in the universe probably makes me seem alien to the likes of you.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 7, 2017, 1:00:52 PM6/7/17
You hate all humans, therefore you don't consider yourself human. What do you think you are? Do you believe Americans are not human?

--
Always talk to your wife while you're making love -- if there's a phone handy.

Peter Keller

Jun 8, 2017, 5:32:54 AM6/8/17
By your definition, yes.

Peter Keller

Jun 8, 2017, 5:37:50 AM6/8/17
Wrong.
A person who considers himself human CAN hate all humans.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 8, 2017, 9:35:04 AM6/8/17
We're better than you, and that's really what matters.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 8, 2017, 12:33:06 PM6/8/17
You have huge areas of land, in theory you should be doing ten times better than us. But you're not. Must be down to the lower IQ.

--
Which sexual position produces the ugliest children?
Ask your mum.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 8, 2017, 12:33:28 PM6/8/17
Then he'd hate himself and should commit suicide. Need any suggestions?

--
Maybe . . .
Flying saucers are real and the Air Force doesn't exist.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 8, 2017, 12:33:47 PM6/8/17
Well with those silly shorts and helmet.....

Peter Keller

Jun 9, 2017, 5:46:58 AM6/9/17
On 09.06.2017 04:33, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

> Well with those silly shorts and helmet...

At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the
fuckwitted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.

Peter Keller

Jun 9, 2017, 5:50:45 AM6/9/17
On 09.06.2017 04:33, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> Then he'd hate himself and should commit suicide. Need any suggestions?

I agree with half your statement.
I will make myself into the most hateful grotty wanking oik artless
base-court apple-john, clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit, dankish
clack-dish plonker, and gormless crook-pated tosser just for YOU, and
vomit all my innards straight down your throat and out your nose.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical

sp...@potato.field

Jun 9, 2017, 6:57:27 AM6/9/17
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:46:56 +1200
Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:
>On 09.06.2017 04:33, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>
>> Well with those silly shorts and helmet...
>
>At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
>means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the

Viable so long as your journey isn't too long and doesn't have many steep
hills, you don't need to transport anything larger than a rucksack, you don't
need to wear a suit at your destination, it isn't pissing down with rain and/or
boiling hot and the roads arn't full of traffic that can run you over.

Other than that yes, a bicycle is a fantastic mode of transport.

--
Spud

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 9, 2017, 9:55:42 AM6/9/17
I'd have to be 10 times over the legal alcohol limit to come out with what you do. Is that why you're not allowed in a car?

--
Climate change will exist so long as there's money to be made from it.

Ralph Mowery

Jun 9, 2017, 9:57:04 AM6/9/17
In article <ohdqjq$ajp$3...@dont-email.me>, muzh...@centrum.sk says...
Bikes are ok in the city where the traffic is slow.

I live out where it is about a 3 to 5 mile trip to town. I hate the
spandex riders on the country roads slowing up things. If thye just
want to ride for the fun of it, go to a park or some place off the main
roads. Same for those mini motocycles or whatever they are that only do
about 20 MPH.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 9, 2017, 9:57:17 AM6/9/17
Indeed. I use one for pleasure only. They're no fucking use for day to day activities. I can't bring a fortnight's shopping home on one from Asda. I can't go 200 miles to visit a relative.

--
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Wolfgang Butterballs of Staines, England jettisoned a record 813ml of ejaculate on June 22, 1997. The average is 3.5ml.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 9, 2017, 10:25:38 AM6/9/17
What's worse is motorists who won't overtake until they can give them about a metre gap. Not necessary, I give them the same gap as I would a parked car. 6 inches to a foot.

--
Computers can never replace human stupidity.

sp...@potato.field

Jun 9, 2017, 10:45:10 AM6/9/17
On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 15:25:36 +0100
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 14:57:02 +0100, Ralph Mowery <rmower...@earthlink.net>
>wrote:
>> I live out where it is about a 3 to 5 mile trip to town. I hate the
>> spandex riders on the country roads slowing up things. If thye just
>> want to ride for the fun of it, go to a park or some place off the main
>> roads. Same for those mini motocycles or whatever they are that only do
>> about 20 MPH.
>
>What's worse is motorists who won't overtake until they can give them about a
>metre gap. Not necessary, I give them the same gap as I would a parked car.
>6 inches to a foot.

Yeah, but if you do that then one of the sancitmonious pricks will post the
video from his inevitable helmet cam on youtube accusing you of aggressive
driving and will also send it to the police as a bonus so some useless
underperforming plod who can barely spell burglary much less solve one can
visit you to wag his finger and get a tick on his next appraisal form.

--
Spud

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 9, 2017, 11:58:59 AM6/9/17
They don't do that up here in Scotland. It seems to be Londoner cyclists that get upset.

--
Artificial intelligence is always better than real stupidity.

Peter Keller

Jun 10, 2017, 6:18:48 AM6/10/17
True.
That leaves a majority of times when a bike IS a fantastic means of
transport.

Peter Keller

Jun 10, 2017, 6:22:11 AM6/10/17
On 10.06.2017 01:57, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 11:57:24 +0100, <sp...@potato.field> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:46:56 +1200
>> Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:

>>> At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
>>> means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the
>>
>> Viable so long as your journey isn't too long and doesn't have many steep
>> hills, you don't need to transport anything larger than a rucksack,
>> you don't
>> need to wear a suit at your destination, it isn't pissing down with
>> rain and/or
>> boiling hot and the roads arn't full of traffic that can run you over.
>>
>> Other than that yes, a bicycle is a fantastic mode of transport.
>
> Indeed. I use one for pleasure only. They're no fucking use for day to
> day activities. I can't bring a fortnight's shopping home on one from
> Asda. I can't go 200 miles to visit a relative.

They are plenty of fucking use for my day-to-day activities.
Maybe not a fortight's shopping, so Imake fourteen daily very
pleasurable trips.
I have gone 300 miles to visit a relative. A very pleasant five days on
the bike in the lovely scenery, breathing in the fresh air ....

Peter Keller

Jun 10, 2017, 6:25:43 AM6/10/17
5 miles for me is nothing.
I must be unusual. I periodically pull aside to let faster traffic pass,
if necessary (not often).
I don't see the point of mini-motorcycles when one can get such good
exercise and movement without the smells and noise and expense of the motor.

Peter Keller

Jun 10, 2017, 6:29:25 AM6/10/17
Thank you. I take that as a compliment.
Now for this....

It really is a very great compliment to be snipping copy and paster by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a fucking bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
fuckwitted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 10, 2017, 6:43:00 AM6/10/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:25:40 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:

> On 10.06.2017 01:57, Ralph Mowery wrote:

>>> At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
>>> means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the
>>> fuckwitted pits of humanity.
>>> I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.
>>
>> Bikes are ok in the city where the traffic is slow.
>>
>> I live out where it is about a 3 to 5 mile trip to town. I hate the
>> spandex riders on the country roads slowing up things. If thye just
>> want to ride for the fun of it, go to a park or some place off the main
>> roads. Same for those mini motocycles or whatever they are that only do
>> about 20 MPH.
>>
> 5 miles for me is nothing.
> I must be unusual. I periodically pull aside to let faster traffic pass,
> if necessary (not often).

Most cyclists (and slow vehicles like buses and tractors) don't.

> I don't see the point of mini-motorcycles when one can get such good
> exercise and movement without the smells and noise and expense of the motor.

My car will go 120mph and get me across the country in a matter of hours. How fast will your bicycle go?

--
Jazz is what you get when you push a blues quartet down a long flight of stairs.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 10, 2017, 6:43:42 AM6/10/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:22:07 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:

> On 10.06.2017 01:57, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>> On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 11:57:24 +0100, <sp...@potato.field> wrote:

>>> Viable so long as your journey isn't too long and doesn't have many steep
>>> hills, you don't need to transport anything larger than a rucksack,
>>> you don't
>>> need to wear a suit at your destination, it isn't pissing down with
>>> rain and/or
>>> boiling hot and the roads arn't full of traffic that can run you over.
>>>
>>> Other than that yes, a bicycle is a fantastic mode of transport.
>>
>> Indeed. I use one for pleasure only. They're no fucking use for day to
>> day activities. I can't bring a fortnight's shopping home on one from
>> Asda. I can't go 200 miles to visit a relative.
>>

> They are plenty of fucking use for my day-to-day activities.
> Maybe not a fortight's shopping, so Imake fourteen daily very
> pleasurable trips.

Going shopping every day is only pleasurable for a woman, and one that doesn't have other things to do.

> I have gone 300 miles to visit a relative. A very pleasant five days on
> the bike in the lovely scenery, breathing in the fresh air ....

Fine if you're retired.

--
It is impossible to hold a sandwich between your elbows and eat it.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 10, 2017, 6:44:14 AM6/10/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:29:23 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:

> On 10.06.2017 01:55, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>> On Fri, 09 Jun 2017 10:50:42 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
>> wrote:

>>> I agree with half your statement.
>>> I will make myself into the most hateful grotty wanking oik artless
>>> base-court apple-john, clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit, dankish
>>> clack-dish plonker, and gormless crook-pated tosser just for YOU, and
>>> vomit all my innards straight down your throat and out your nose.
>>> After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
>>> viable means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are
>>> the fuckwitted pits of humanity.
>>> I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.
>>
>> I'd have to be 10 times over the legal alcohol limit to come out with
>> what you do. Is that why you're not allowed in a car?
>>
> Thank you. I take that as a compliment.
> Now for this....
>
> It really is a very great compliment to be snipping copy and paster by YOU.

It wasn't a compliment you moron.

--
Why do niggers always have sex on their minds?
Because they have pubes on their heads.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 10, 2017, 6:44:37 AM6/10/17
I find running more enjoyable, and it's almost as fast.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 10, 2017, 9:20:00 AM6/10/17
In your case I would definitely agree.
LOL

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 10, 2017, 11:16:58 AM6/10/17
You admit I have a high IQ then? Or have you completely misunderstood the conversation?

--
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

rbowman

Jun 10, 2017, 2:35:20 PM6/10/17
On 06/10/2017 04:25 AM, Peter Keller wrote:
> 5 miles for me is nothing.

5 miles is a quick ride after work. If I ride to work or into town it's
20 or 30 miles RT. Still no big deal particularly if I'm just going to
work so the trip is split into two.

> I must be unusual. I periodically pull aside to let faster traffic pass,
> if necessary (not often).

I'm getting paranoid with old age. I seek out the bike paths, and there
are many here, or roads with wide shoulders. There's one ride I enjoy
but it is a curvy mountain road with no place to ride except right on
the fog line. I find I've been avoiding that one.

> I don't see the point of mini-motorcycles when one can get such good
> exercise and movement without the smells and noise and expense of the motor.

I've got three motorcycles that I also enjoy. It's a whole different
thing. Often I'll ride a motorcycle to work, get home, and go for a
bicycle ride.

Same with walking. I'll often ride the off road capable motorcycle to
the trail head, get off, and walk.

rbowman

Jun 10, 2017, 2:37:42 PM6/10/17
> My car will go 120mph and get me across the country in a matter of
> hours. How fast will your bicycle go?

how fast will your 120 mph chariot get you across London or some other
large city? When I lived in Boston (ours) a bike was faster than a car
or public transportation. For that matter, walking was faster than the
subway in the off hours.

rbowman

Jun 10, 2017, 2:39:15 PM6/10/17

> I find running more enjoyable, and it's almost as fast.

Wait until your of an age to be interested in knee replacement surgery...

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 10, 2017, 3:11:08 PM6/10/17
Actually I find cycling more likely to give me a sore knee.

Maybe you should do what I do and run barefoot. It prevents bad habits like planting your heel first, sending shockwaves through your joints.

--
Uncle Larry was smoking in a restaurant the other day when a guy came up to him and said, "That smoke's bothering me."
Larry said, "Well, it's killing me. If I don't care about what it's doing to me, why would I give a shit what it's doing to you?"

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 10, 2017, 3:12:27 PM6/10/17
I avoid built up areas, I have no idea why people want to live there.

And the London Underground gets you anywhere you want very quickly indeed. You wait no more than 2 minutes and a train appears, then takes you to any part of London very quickly indeed.

--
I got the strangest recording when I called the phone company the other day.
It said, "You have been connected to the correct department on the first try. This is against company policy. Please hang up and redial."

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 10, 2017, 3:13:17 PM6/10/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 19:37:26 +0100, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

> On 06/10/2017 04:25 AM, Peter Keller wrote:
>> 5 miles for me is nothing.
>
> 5 miles is a quick ride after work. If I ride to work or into town it's
> 20 or 30 miles RT. Still no big deal particularly if I'm just going to
> work so the trip is split into two.
>
>> I must be unusual. I periodically pull aside to let faster traffic pass,
>> if necessary (not often).
>
> I'm getting paranoid with old age. I seek out the bike paths, and there
> are many here, or roads with wide shoulders. There's one ride I enjoy
> but it is a curvy mountain road with no place to ride except right on
> the fog line. I find I've been avoiding that one.

What is a "fog line"?

--
A penny saved is ridiculous.

rbowman

Jun 10, 2017, 7:58:29 PM6/10/17
> And the London Underground gets you anywhere you want very quickly
> indeed. You wait no more than 2 minutes and a train appears, then takes
> you to any part of London very quickly indeed.

Does it take you to the part you wanted to go to, or just any part?

Boston wasn't bad during the day but the trains could be sparse after 6
or 7 and they didn't seem to be well organized if you needed to move
from the Green to the Red line to get where you were going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooQqDetiw6s

rbowman

Jun 10, 2017, 8:12:09 PM6/10/17

> What is a "fog line"?

It's a solid white line on the outside of the travel lane that marks the
edge of the lane. Historically it's to help you see the lane in foggy
conditions. It has no legal standing. You can be stopped for crossing
the center line but several court cases have determined drifting over
the fog line is not probable cause for a DUI stop.

In many cases there is a foot or more of pavement on the far side of the
line. On the road I was referring to the line is directly on the edge of
the pavement with nothing but a ditch off the pavement so a bicyclist
has no option but to be in the travel lane even if your wheels are
directly on the white line. Most people are good about giving you room
but in a land of dual wheeled pickups and horse trailers I get nervous.

Peter Keller

Jun 11, 2017, 5:21:56 AM6/11/17
And also for me. It is really great!

Peter Keller

Jun 11, 2017, 5:24:06 AM6/11/17
That is you. You are not everybody you megalomaniac.
I find biking more enjoyable. A lot more enjoyable.
I am not going to be told by YOU what my feelings are.

Peter Keller

Jun 11, 2017, 5:24:57 AM6/11/17
On 11.06.2017 07:11, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 19:41:21 +0100, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
>
>> On 06/10/2017 04:44 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>>
>>> I find running more enjoyable, and it's almost as fast.
>>
>> Wait until your of an age to be interested in knee replacement surgery...
>
> Actually I find cycling more likely to give me a sore knee.
>
> Maybe you should do what I do and run barefoot. It prevents bad habits
> like planting your heel first, sending shockwaves through your joints.

Well I don't you megalomaniac.

Peter Keller

Jun 11, 2017, 5:28:43 AM6/11/17
On 10.06.2017 22:42, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:25:40 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
> wrote:
>
>> On 10.06.2017 01:57, Ralph Mowery wrote:
>>> In article <ohdqjq$ajp$3...@dont-email.me>, muzh...@centrum.sk says...

>>> Bikes are ok in the city where the traffic is slow.
>>>
>>> I live out where it is about a 3 to 5 mile trip to town. I hate the
>>> spandex riders on the country roads slowing up things. If thye just
>>> want to ride for the fun of it, go to a park or some place off the main
>>> roads. Same for those mini motocycles or whatever they are that only do
>>> about 20 MPH.
>>>
>> 5 miles for me is nothing.
>> I must be unusual. I periodically pull aside to let faster traffic pass,
>> if necessary (not often).
>
> Most cyclists (and slow vehicles like buses and tractors) don't.

Thank God I am not most bicyclists.
You really want to categorise people, don't you?

>> I don't see the point of mini-motorcycles when one can get such good
>> exercise and movement without the smells and noise and expense of the
>> motor.
>
> My car will go 120mph and get me across the country in a matter of
> hours. How fast will your bicycle go?

Point missed.
Where is the exercise and delightful body movement in driving at 120mph?

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.
No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.
No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.
No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.
No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.
A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

Peter Keller

Jun 11, 2017, 5:32:11 AM6/11/17
On 10.06.2017 22:44, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> you moron.

Thanks excellently for that even greater compliment to me from YOU. Oh
do please keep them coming!

It really is a very great compliment to be called a moron by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a fucking bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
fuckwitted pits of humanity.

Peter Keller

Jun 11, 2017, 5:34:05 AM6/11/17
On 10.06.2017 22:44, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> you moron.

And do please vomit out to me the further great honours of dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill and jetere steatopygous
pilgarlick hircine whigmaleerious rhadamanthine lintlicker

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 11, 2017, 3:50:40 PM6/11/17
Grow up.

--
A woman was standing at the edge of a cliff trying to get the nerve to jump off.
A homeless drunk stopped and mumbled, "If you're about to kill yourself, how about a shag before you go?"

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 11, 2017, 3:52:00 PM6/11/17
Gets you pretty close. And avoids any traffic delays. And is pretty cheap if you use it often.

Every time I've used them they're every few minutes. They're often enough to not bother checking timetables, you just goto the relevant platform and wait.

--
If an alien presented you with a piece of technology that could end all disease and famine throughout the entire planet, what would you do?
1) Present it to the President of the United States of America.

rbowman

Jun 11, 2017, 11:32:53 PM6/11/17

> Gets you pretty close. And avoids any traffic delays. And is pretty
> cheap if you use it often.

The bus service here is free. Most of the buses have bike racks on front
so you can continue by bike when you get close. They also have an app
that tells you when the bus is approaching your stop.

Someday I'll get on a bus just to go for a ride. Unfortunately they
don't go anywhere near where I live.

sp...@potato.field

Jun 12, 2017, 4:22:53 AM6/12/17
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 22:18:46 +1200
Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:
>On 09.06.2017 22:57, sp...@potato.field wrote:
>> On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:46:56 +1200
>> Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:

>>> At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
>>> means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the
>>
>> Viable so long as your journey isn't too long and doesn't have many steep
>> hills, you don't need to transport anything larger than a rucksack, you don't
>> need to wear a suit at your destination, it isn't pissing down with rain
>and/or
>> boiling hot and the roads arn't full of traffic that can run you over.
>>
>> Other than that yes, a bicycle is a fantastic mode of transport.
>>
>True.
>That leaves a majority of times when a bike IS a fantastic means of
>transport.

In which case you're either unemployed or retired. For those of us who have
to commute a significant distance to work a bike is a joke.

Incidentaly, can someone tell me why cyclists who do commute think that
washing afterwards is optional? No one would dream of running 5 miles to work
and sit down at their desk still covered in sweat and stinking like a navvy,
yet some cyclists seem to think thats perfectly acceptable.

--
Spud

sp...@potato.field

Jun 12, 2017, 4:23:41 AM6/12/17
Running is better exercise than cycling (for the same distance) but it does
your knees in eventually though.

--
Spud

Peter Keller

Jun 12, 2017, 5:43:20 AM6/12/17
On 12.06.2017 07:50, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

> Grow up.

Why? And become like you?
Erm ... no thanks.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 12, 2017, 11:15:06 AM6/12/17
No, because you're showing yourself up as an 8 year old.

--
All this "expressionism" in art, personally I think things ought to look like things. To me it's fairly easy to
tell what the artists are trying to say with their smears and swirls -- they're trying to say they can't paint worth a damn.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 12, 2017, 11:15:44 AM6/12/17
The only times I've ever had an aching knee is after cycling, not running. Running on a hard surface gives me shinsplints, but country trails are fine.

--
The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 12, 2017, 11:16:40 AM6/12/17
M'colleague used to change his clothes and apply half a can of deoderant, but there was nowhere to take a shower at the office.

--
If Rap is music, then falling off the roof is transportation.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 12, 2017, 12:34:03 PM6/12/17
On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 04:34:57 +0100, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

> On 06/11/2017 01:51 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>
>> Gets you pretty close. And avoids any traffic delays. And is pretty
>> cheap if you use it often.
>
> The bus service here is free.

You've definitely gone communist. Was this an Obama idea?

> Most of the buses have bike racks on front
> so you can continue by bike when you get close. They also have an app
> that tells you when the bus is approaching your stop.

ARGH! Everything has bloody apps. I do not have an app capable phone.

> Someday I'll get on a bus just to go for a ride. Unfortunately they
> don't go anywhere near where I live.

--
In the entire state of Ohio in 1895, there were only two cars on the road, and they managed to crash into each other.

rbowman

Jun 12, 2017, 7:09:37 PM6/12/17
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 04:34:57 +0100, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
>
>> On 06/11/2017 01:51 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>>
>>> Gets you pretty close. And avoids any traffic delays. And is pretty
>>> cheap if you use it often.
>>
>> The bus service here is free.
>
> You've definitely gone communist. Was this an Obama idea?

http://www.mountainline.com/your-future-mountain-line/zero-fare/

No. Strictly a local venture.

> ARGH! Everything has bloody apps. I do not have an app capable phone.

I have a flip phone. It makes and receives phone calls. End of story.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 12, 2017, 8:03:28 PM6/12/17
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 00:11:44 +0100, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

> On 06/12/2017 10:34 AM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

>>> The bus service here is free.
>>
>> You've definitely gone communist. Was this an Obama idea?
>
> http://www.mountainline.com/your-future-mountain-line/zero-fare/
>
> No. Strictly a local venture.

Who is paying for yours?

>> ARGH! Everything has bloody apps. I do not have an app capable phone.
>
> I have a flip phone. It makes and receives phone calls. End of story.

I stopped using those, the flip tends to snap.

I've got a Samsung F480:
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_f480-2268.php
An early smartphone which will do basic internet (anything as complicated as filling in a big form to book an airline ticket will fail). It will do Ebay, Youtube, Google searches, and Google Maps though.
What annoys me most is it's compartmentalised memory. It's got 232MB of storage, yet it moans at me if my text inbox gets to 200 messages. And it has a limit of 2000 contacts, which I will shortly reach.

--
"I have a ringing in my ears." Doctor: "Don't answer!"

rbowman

Jun 13, 2017, 12:43:04 AM6/13/17
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 00:11:44 +0100, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

>>> You've definitely gone communist. Was this an Obama idea?
>>
>> http://www.mountainline.com/your-future-mountain-line/zero-fare/
>>
>> No. Strictly a local venture.
>
> Who is paying for yours?

Read the article.

Peter Keller

Jun 13, 2017, 5:51:01 AM6/13/17
On 13.06.2017 03:15, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

> No, because you're showing yourself up as an 8 year old.

Thanks greatly for that excellent complimwet coming from YOU. Especially
as it comes from YOU.
I LOVE being an 8-year old.

Now please ejaculate to me from YOU the further esteemed accolade of
being the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.

It really is a very great compliment to be called 8 rears old by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no fucking interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a fucking bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
fuckwitted pits of humanity.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 13, 2017, 11:17:17 AM6/13/17
I'm the only one who bothers replying to you, and now you have none.

--
Women claim that they never pursue a man. Well, by the same token, a mousetrap never pursues a mouse, but the end result is
the same.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 13, 2017, 11:19:44 AM6/13/17
Buses should be banned, they're too slow, too big, and unfit for smaller roads.

--
A female kangaroo has three vaginas, and a male kangaroo has two penises.

rbowman

Jun 13, 2017, 12:57:56 PM6/13/17
This is the United States. We don't have smaller roads. Everything is Yuge.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 13, 2017, 1:51:18 PM6/13/17
Bet yer buses still go slow though. Although maybe it's easy to get past?

--
A DC-10 had come in a little hot and thus had an exceedingly long roll out after touching down.
San Jose Tower Noted: "American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 13, 2017, 1:53:55 PM6/13/17
You remind me of the Welsh, they say "ooj" and "compooter"

rbowman

Jun 13, 2017, 2:52:01 PM6/13/17
They do the speed limit, which is 30 or 35 for most of their routes. The
only difference is they stop at railroad crossings but there aren't that
many. Other than that I've never been inconvenienced by being behind a
bus. They aren't the lumbering landmarks that the AEC Routemasters or
the Boris Buses are.

rbowman

Jun 13, 2017, 2:55:08 PM6/13/17
We have a few Welshmen left over from the hard rock mining days. They
have mostly learned to speak English.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 13, 2017, 2:57:46 PM6/13/17
Most of those in Wales (all of them?) do too, but with a very odd accent.

--
Walking on your hands is simply chickening out in the middle of a cartwheel.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 13, 2017, 2:59:31 PM6/13/17
Exactly, slower than most car drivers wish to go. They also accelerate very slowly and negotiate corners and junctions more slowly.

> The only difference is they stop at railroad crossings but there aren't that
> many.

Surely cars do too?! Or you'd get mown down by the train.

> Other than that I've never been inconvenienced by being behind a
> bus. They aren't the lumbering landmarks that the AEC Routemasters or
> the Boris Buses are.

Actually I get stuck behind old people in Hyundais just as often.

--
What's wrong with four niggers in a cadillac going off a cliff?
A cadillac seats five!

rbowman

Jun 13, 2017, 8:46:25 PM6/13/17

> Most of those in Wales (all of them?) do too, but with a very odd accent.

http://www.go4awalk.com/fell-facts/welsh-language-pronunciation.php

"Just remember that in Welsh ALL the letters are pronounced (even if
sometimes its looks impossible)."

That could lead to an odd accent. I had a friend of Welsh heritage in
grammar school and he would sometimes recite in Welsh to everyone's
amusement. It rather sounded like a pissed off tomcat.

rbowman

Jun 13, 2017, 8:53:22 PM6/13/17

>> The only difference is they stop at railroad crossings but there
>> aren't that
>> many.
>
> Surely cars do too?! Or you'd get mown down by the train.

No, they stop at railroad crossings. Period. It doesn't matter if there
is a train within 50 miles. I drove a school bus for several months and
with those you also had to open the door, presumably so you didn't
overlook an EMD power unit.

>> Other than that I've never been inconvenienced by being behind a
>> bus. They aren't the lumbering landmarks that the AEC Routemasters or
>> the Boris Buses are.
>
> Actually I get stuck behind old people in Hyundais just as often.

There is that. I am particularly annoyed by those who can't get off the
line when a light goes to green. I don't mean that they slept through
the change. They start on the signal and accelerate like a snail on
thorazine.

Diesel

Jun 14, 2017, 1:56:55 AM6/14/17
rbowman <bow...@montana.com> news:eqajsi...@mid.individual.net
ROFL. Well, that depends on where in the states you are. I've been on
some roads that if two full sized vehicles are on it coming from
opposite directions, one of you is going to have to pull off the
shoulder a bit to let the other pass, or.. well, whichever of you
cares the least about what I consider to be cosmetic damage to
his/her ride wins. :)

--
Insert witty tagline here

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Jun 14, 2017, 6:28:30 AM6/14/17

Well, yesh yep. I have not posted here for a while... sorry.

Peter Keller

Jun 14, 2017, 6:50:43 AM6/14/17
On 14.06.2017 03:17, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> I'm the only one who bothers replying to you, and now you have none.

That is a yes for the fact that the bicycle is a very convenient
economical delightful viable mode of transport for many things.

rbowman

Jun 14, 2017, 10:07:16 AM6/14/17
This state has more dirt roads than paved so that's pretty common. We
even have a single lane bridge that sees a lot of traffic. People are
good about taking turns.

Boston could suck. I think some of the streets were laid out by Paul
Revere in his spare time.

Salt Lake, while the people can't drive for sour owl shit, is the best.
Rumor is Brigham Young insisted the streets should be wide enough to do
a u-turn with a full team and wagon.

BurfordTJustice

Jun 14, 2017, 11:43:04 AM6/14/17
Groups reinstated...so all can be aware
of your attitudea and vast knowledge.

"Kerr Mudd-John" <ad...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 15:09:23 +0100, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:
>

>> This state has more dirt roads than paved so that's pretty common. We
>> even have a single lane bridge that sees a lot of traffic. People are
>> good about taking turns.
>>
>> Boston could suck. I think some of the streets were laid out by Paul
>> Revere in his spare time.
>>
>> Salt Lake, while the people can't drive for sour owl shit, is the best.
>> Rumor is Brigham Young insisted the streets should be wide enough to do
>> a u-turn with a full team and wagon.
>>

> Sounds like you're in the USA. uk groups dropped.
> (oh and it's a troll thread btw.)
>
> --
> Bah, and indeed, Humbug

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 14, 2017, 7:38:00 PM6/14/17
Smallest or slowest vehicle should always give way. The exception is if the other guy is an arsehole with his headlights on during the day. I assume that means they're flashing to let me through.

--
The biggest difference between sex for money and sex for love is that sex for money usually costs a LOT less.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 14, 2017, 7:38:46 PM6/14/17
If they started making cars properly, they could do u-turns on any road. The turning circle of cars is absolutely pathetic. This is the 21st century for fuck's sake.

--
U2's on-tour sound system weighs 30 tons.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 14, 2017, 7:43:32 PM6/14/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 06:53:18 +0100, Diesel <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
> news:op.y1r87...@red.lan Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:51:15 GMT in
> alt.home.repair, wrote:
>
>> A DC-10 had come in a little hot and thus had an exceedingly long
>> roll out after touching down. San Jose Tower Noted: "American 751,
>> make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able.
>> If you are not able, take the Guadalupe exit off Highway 101, make
>> a right at the lights, and return to the airport."
>>

> ROFL! I like it. I've saved it!
>
> See, usenet is good for something, sometimes. [g]

There's 1416 to collect.

--
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 14, 2017, 7:53:44 PM6/14/17
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 01:55:28 +0100, rbowman <bow...@montana.com> wrote:

> On 06/13/2017 12:59 PM, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>>
>>> The only difference is they stop at railroad crossings but there
>>> aren't that
>>> many.
>>
>> Surely cars do too?! Or you'd get mown down by the train.
>
> No, they stop at railroad crossings. Period. It doesn't matter if there
> is a train within 50 miles.

I don't understand. A railroad crossing flashes lights or puts down a barrier if a train is approaching. All vehicles stop when this happens. What are you saying your buses do?!

> I drove a school bus for several months and
> with those you also had to open the door, presumably so you didn't
> overlook an EMD power unit.

What is "EMD"?

>>> Other than that I've never been inconvenienced by being behind a
>>> bus. They aren't the lumbering landmarks that the AEC Routemasters or
>>> the Boris Buses are.
>>
>> Actually I get stuck behind old people in Hyundais just as often.
>
> There is that.

I was behind a Skoda on the motorway this afternoon. Roadworks, down to one lane each side. Then my side crossed over to the other, so my side could get retarmacced. It was a 50mph limit in the roadworks, but 30mph on the bit where you crossed as it was a sharp turn and an uneven surface. The stupid driver drove exactly 50, then exactly 30, then remained at 30 for the next 2 miles. Eventually his wife noticed me 6 inches behind him flashing my lights and hooting my horn (on behalf of the 50 cars and lorries stuck behind me), tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to a 50 speed limit sign, then he shot up to 50. I guess he wasn't paying attention. Travelling at the limit makes me mad, but travelling under it makes me want to give them a push.

> I am particularly annoyed by those who can't get off the
> line when a light goes to green. I don't mean that they slept through
> the change. They start on the signal and accelerate like a snail on
> thorazine.

I floor it as soon as it hits amber, often just before. You see the other side stopping, so you know it's about to change.

--
Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.

rbowman

Jun 14, 2017, 11:12:13 PM6/14/17
>> I drove a school bus for several months and
>> with those you also had to open the door, presumably so you didn't
>> overlook an EMD power unit.
>
> What is "EMD"?

It used to be General Motors' Electro-Motive Division but now it's
Electro-Motive Diesel. They make large locomotives that are difficult,
but not impossible, to overlook.

Diesel

Jun 15, 2017, 6:44:31 AM6/15/17
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
news:op.y1uj6...@red.lan Wed, 14 Jun 2017 23:43:31 GMT in
Oh? Want to post the file someplace? I'll be happy to leech it.
Doesn't matter what the format is, I'll convert it to make it friendly
for my program to use it.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 15, 2017, 7:13:13 AM6/15/17
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:40:53 +0100, Diesel <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
> news:op.y1uj6...@red.lan Wed, 14 Jun 2017 23:43:31 GMT in
> alt.home.repair, wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 06:53:18 +0100, Diesel <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
>>> news:op.y1r87...@red.lan Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:51:15 GMT in

>>> ROFL! I like it. I've saved it!
>>>
>>> See, usenet is good for something, sometimes. [g]
>>
>> There's 1416 to collect.
>>

> Oh? Want to post the file someplace? I'll be happy to leech it.
> Doesn't matter what the format is, I'll convert it to make it friendly
> for my program to use it.

Here you go, although it'll take you quite a while to read through them to see which ones you want!!:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/noci0l4yrb74ad7/database.dat?dl=1

It's from a program called Taglines. It's a plain text file with each sig separated by a backslash on it's own line, like this:

First one
\
Second one
\
And so on.

--
A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says, "A beer please, and one for the road."

Diesel

Jun 15, 2017, 3:16:44 PM6/15/17
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
news:op.y1vf3...@red.lan Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:13:11 GMT in
This wouldn't be taglines v1.7 by resedit would it? If so, I'm
hunting for a nine year old program and having little luck so far.
Where did you snag it from? Might just write one myself that
basically emulates it's style. I like the way the author chose to
setup the database, myself. Would have to build an index table to
keep it speedy and quick, but..still. I don't mind the coding
practice. Would also need to add a timer routine so that while the
program is running, every so often, it changes the signature for me.

I'd still like to see the original program though, if you can point
me in the right direction to locate it.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 16, 2017, 7:42:07 PM6/16/17
No information found in the executable properties. And no information given within the program. All I have is the readme.txt which says:
Random Taglines 1.1
Michael Leong

> If so, I'm
> hunting for a nine year old program and having little luck so far.
> Where did you snag it from? Might just write one myself that
> basically emulates it's style. I like the way the author chose to
> setup the database, myself. Would have to build an index table to
> keep it speedy and quick, but..still. I don't mind the coding
> practice. Would also need to add a timer routine so that while the
> program is running, every so often, it changes the signature for me.

This one changes it anything from every 1 second to every 24 hours, you choose. It outputs a random signature to a text file, which you point your newsreader to.

> I'd still like to see the original program though, if you can point
> me in the right direction to locate it.

No idea where I got it, google searches produce anything but programs when using the words "random" and "taglines" and even the author's name.
I've shoved a zip of it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nizaz6plo9kdicv/taglines.zip?dl=1

--
"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel
shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say: Red is positive, Black is

Diesel

Jun 17, 2017, 7:38:19 AM6/17/17
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
news:op.y1x9g...@red.lan Fri, 16 Jun 2017 23:42:01 GMT in
alt.home.repair, wrote:

> No idea where I got it, google searches produce anything but
> programs when using the words "random" and "taglines" and even the
> author's name. I've shoved a zip of it here:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/nizaz6plo9kdicv/taglines.zip?dl=1

Kewl beans, thanks! I've saved a decent copy of it. It works very well.
I even spent the time to convert all of my tag lines over to the way in
which it works. Now, I have over 8000 of them. Thanks again!

--
Start slow and taper off. --Walt Stack

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 17, 2017, 9:09:50 AM6/17/17
8000!!!! I'd ask to see yours, but I think that would use an entire day going through them all.

--
Why does the law society prohibit sex between lawyers and their clients?
To prevent clients from being billed twice for essentially the same service.

Diesel

Jun 17, 2017, 5:39:00 PM6/17/17
The Peeler <finish...@TheRevd.invalid>
news:594551cf$0$46212$b1db1813$b965...@news.astraweb.com Sat, 17
Jun 2017 15:59:01 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:09:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
> Wilkinson"), the pathological attention whore of all the uk ngs,
> blathered again:
>

>> 8000!!!! I'd ask to see yours, but I think that would use an
>> entire day going through them all.
>
> You two idiots could discuss them ALL on these groups! Think of
> all the attention you could get, attention whore!

Hey, I give credit where credit is due. I spent sometime looking for
the program that created the super easy database he sent me. I even
considered writing my own to do the same thing, because the design is
genius simple. You can have taglines that are actually more than a
single line without need for a non human friendly file format.

Now, I have yet another program helping xnews do what I want it to do,
without xnews having to be able to do it on it's own. And, the support
programs for xnews are linux wine friendly. So, it's a win win for me.

Truth was left world-writeable.

Diesel

Jun 17, 2017, 5:39:00 PM6/17/17
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
news:op.y1zau...@red.lan Sat, 17 Jun 2017 13:09:43 GMT in
alt.home.repair, wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:34:39 +0100, Diesel <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
>> news:op.y1x9g...@red.lan Fri, 16 Jun 2017 23:42:01 GMT in
>> alt.home.repair, wrote:
>>
>>> No idea where I got it, google searches produce anything but
>>> programs when using the words "random" and "taglines" and even
>>> the author's name. I've shoved a zip of it here:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/nizaz6plo9kdicv/taglines.zip?dl=1
>>>

>> Kewl beans, thanks! I've saved a decent copy of it. It works very
>> well. I even spent the time to convert all of my tag lines over
>> to the way in which it works. Now, I have over 8000 of them.
>> Thanks again!
>
> 8000!!!! I'd ask to see yours, but I think that would use an
> entire day going through them all.

Yep, over 8000. And I can easily add more now. I didn't convert these
files over by hand mind you, I wrote a tiny 23kilobyte self contained
(portable, no installer, no runtime dlls, etc needed) win32PE
executable to take any text file and convert it's contents to a
taglines friendly 'database' file. So you can make taglines as long
as you want them, with upto 32767 characters per line; I can increase
the max characters per line, but, I thought 32k was more than
sufficient.

It only considers the tagline complete when it reads the crlf at the
end so that's where it does the break for the taglines database.
So, I was able to rogue the database from a couple of other tagline
programs and my own that was DOS based that required additional steps
to work on linux and converted them all to the much easier to use
taglines program. Now I have a 600something kilobyte taglines
database. It even has a copy of the ones you sent me. :)

TANSTAAFM: There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Mason

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 17, 2017, 6:21:42 PM6/17/17
You shoulda checked them first, some are very rude :-)

--
If you think people aren't creative, watch them try to re-fold a roadmap.

Diesel

Jun 18, 2017, 8:55:51 AM6/18/17
The Peeler <finish...@TheRevd.invalid>
news:5945a24f$0$42898$b1db1813$d2f0...@news.astraweb.com Sat, 17
Jun 2017 21:42:30 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 21:35:20 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:
>
>>> You two idiots could discuss them ALL on these groups! Think of
>>> all the attention you could get, attention whore!
>>
>> Hey, I give credit where credit is due. I spent sometime looking
>> for the program that created the super easy database he sent me.
>> I even considered writing my own to do the same thing, because
>> the design is genius simple. You can have taglines that are
>> actually more than a single line without need for a non human
>> friendly file format.
>>
>> Now, I have yet another program helping xnews do what I want it
>> to do, without xnews having to be able to do it on it's own. And,
>> the support programs for xnews are linux wine friendly. So, it's
>> a win win for me.
>
> You are simply playing his game, regardless of what you say! It's
> really pathetic!

Sorry if the explanation is above your paygrade. But, it is what it is.

There's nothing you can know that isn't known

Diesel

Jun 18, 2017, 8:55:51 AM6/18/17
"James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com>
news:op.y1z0d...@red.lan Sat, 17 Jun 2017 22:21:34 GMT in
I did. :) You obviously haven't seen some of my previous ones. Rude
doesn't offend me. ROFL!

Freeman's Law: Nothing is so simple it cannot be misunderstood.

BurfordTJustice

Jun 18, 2017, 9:09:41 AM6/18/17
.Yo bitch boi you are posting over in Freeware...
how about posting your proof?

How about posting some pictures for bd of you doing
your RuPaul action??

"BurfordTJustice" <burford/asso...@uk.MI15> wrote in message
> Come on bitch boi, you are reading here , post up the proof!
>

> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/asso...@uk.MI15> wrote in message
>> Crickets!
>>
>> Not unexpected...
>>

>> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/asso...@uk.MI15> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "BurfordTJustice" <bur...@fri.mi12> wrote in message

>>> Crickets!
>>>
>>> Not unexpected...
>>>

>>> --
>>> Ralph Cramdom
>>> AKA Peter

BurfordTJustice

Jun 18, 2017, 9:10:31 AM6/18/17

"Diesel"

TMS320

Jun 21, 2017, 11:39:23 AM6/21/17
On 12/06/17 09:23, sp...@potato.field wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:44:33 +0100
> "James Wilkinson Sword" <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>> don't
>> and/or

>>> True.
>>> That leaves a majority of times when a bike IS a fantastic means of
>>> transport.
>>
>> I find running more enjoyable, and it's almost as fast.
>
> Running is better exercise than cycling (for the same distance)

But that's the point for many bicycle users; exercise is a beneficial
side effect, not an objective.

> but it does your knees in eventually though.

Probably other things too.