Dalston: Woman critically injured by cyclist that mowed her down and scarpered. Police appeal for help to find him.

MrCheerful

Aug 29, 2018, 5:06:30 AM8/29/18

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Aug 29, 2018, 5:21:34 AM8/29/18
MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/29/woman-critically-injured-by-cyclist-who-then-rode-off-and-dumped-his-bike-7891800/

I hope the stupid pedestrian makes a full recovery. And a hearty 'bravo!'
to the cyclist who has obviously learned from the right-wing witch hunt
which destroyed Charlie Alliston's life.

Remember, cyclists: if you are involved in a road traffic collision, and
you are not injured, then LEAVE!

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Simon Jester

Aug 29, 2018, 2:37:32 PM8/29/18
On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 10:06:30 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
> https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/29/woman-critically-injured-by-cyclist-who-then-rode-off-and-dumped-his-bike-7891800/

Interesting how the Police want mobile phone footage when it suits them but if you film them they call it terrorism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LMKBuGvGUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9QI-52mCWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dzM56Rkq28

MrCheerful

Aug 30, 2018, 1:55:36 AM8/30/18

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Aug 30, 2018, 2:16:03 AM8/30/18
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee <new_nym_to_pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/29/woman-critically-injured-by-cyclist-who-then-rode-off-and-dumped-his-bike-7891800/
>
> I hope the stupid pedestrian makes a full recovery. And a hearty 'bravo!'
> to the cyclist who has obviously learned from the right-wing witch hunt
> which destroyed Charlie Alliston's life.
>
> Remember, cyclists: if you are involved in a road traffic collision, and
> you are not injured, then LEAVE!

News reports seem to indicate that there were illegal modifications carried
out on the bike.

Off-topic post reported to ISP.

JNugent

Sep 12, 2018, 7:37:55 AM9/12/18
Unfortunately, the case has now moved on.

<https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45497026>