No Handlebar Mounted Inhaler Like Froome But Maybe Give A Couple Extra Snorts of Albuterol A Try

Bret Cahill

Jul 4, 2018, 1:40:32 AM7/4/18
The doc told me that I shouldn't take more than a couple puffs / week from the "rescue inhaler." I'm a compliant patient because anyone who thinks he understands organic chemistry let alone biology let alone medicine is nuts.

Anyway it was easier to get used to the wheezing than to violate the doc's instructions. I simply didn't use the inhalers they kept giving me _at all_. I now have amassed more than enough Albuterol to see if Froome actually has culled some _advantage_ from asthma.

http://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/everything-you-need-to-know-about-chris-froomes-salbutamol-case-362848

Here's suspect medical theory # 4395:

Asthma forces the body to make the best use of oxygen, kind of like altitude training. If the asthma suffer trains w/o the drug and then uses the drug during a race, he has an advantage.

Does this sound reasonable?

Bret Cahill