Boy, 2, dies in ‘hit-and-run’ crash in Coventry

Bod

Feb 22, 2018, 12:57:27 PM2/22/18
I can't see a cyclist in this photo, but there must be one involved.
Can anyone else spot a bicycle?

A two-year-old boy is dead and his brother, six, is critically ill in
hospital after a hit-and-run in Coventry, West Midlands Police said.
Both were taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries, but the
toddler died, the ambulance service said. A black Ford Focus was found
abandoned shortly after the crash and two people have been arrested,
police said.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/22/boy-2-dies-hit-run-crash-coventry-7334866/
--
Bod

Simon Jester

Feb 22, 2018, 1:35:11 PM2/22/18
On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 5:57:27 PM UTC, Bod wrote:
> I can't see a cyclist in this photo, but there must be one involved.
> Can anyone else spot a bicycle?
>
> A two-year-old boy is dead and his brother, six, is critically ill in
> hospital after a hit-and-run in Coventry, West Midlands Police said.
> Both were taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries, but the
> toddler died, the ambulance service said. A black Ford Focus was found
> abandoned shortly after the crash and two people have been arrested,
> police said.

You obviously have not read the Highway Code.
If a pedestrian is hit by a car, it is the pedestrian's fault even if the collision takes place on the footway.
If a pedestrian is hit by a pedal cycle it is the cyclist's fault even if the collision takes place in the carriageway.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 22, 2018, 3:48:57 PM2/22/18
Got fed up of being fucked off with your trolling to alt.home.repair have
you?
So, you decided to post (troll) driving news to a cycling group? Why??
You used to be okay. What went wrong Bod? Too much time on your hands?