What a pile-up: Drivers blamed for motorway litter mountain

Bod

Aug 11, 2016, 5:55:25 AM8/11/16
Litterbugs who throw rubbish from their car windows at a busy motorway
junction are being warned they could face hefty fines.

Bosses at the Highways Agency have launched a crackdown after a
staggering 172 sacks of rubbish were collected from the junction at
Denton last month.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/what-pile-up-drivers-blamed-motorway-3929229

Bod

JNugent

Aug 11, 2016, 7:13:09 AM8/11/16
Genuine good luck to the authorities in achieving that - fingers crossed.

No-one sensible will support those leaving litter.

Bod

Aug 11, 2016, 7:19:50 AM8/11/16
Aye.

James Wilkinson

Aug 16, 2016, 2:27:49 PM8/16/16
Collect it all up, then wait until you see someone dropping some, then pull them over and pour the whole lot into their car.

--
Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?

Simon Jester

Aug 20, 2016, 6:49:45 PM8/20/16

James Wilkinson

Aug 21, 2016, 7:41:38 AM8/21/16
Good idea.

--
Peter is listening to "DJ Felli Fel - Feel it"

JNugent

Aug 21, 2016, 12:59:44 PM8/21/16
Someones posted to the wrong NG again.

Easily fixed.

Simon Jester

Aug 21, 2016, 2:05:46 PM8/21/16
On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 5:59:44 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

> Someones posted to the wrong NG again.

Why? We have been told many times that all cyclists are on drugs.

> Easily fixed.

Agreed. Legal Cannabis will solve a lot of problems, thanks for your support.

JNugent

Aug 21, 2016, 3:45:42 PM8/21/16
Does anyone else know what Jester's on about?

x-post reinstated.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Aug 21, 2016, 4:40:32 PM8/21/16
No, but as he is not very intelligent I would not let it worry you.

Simon Jester

Aug 22, 2016, 1:19:22 PM8/22/16
More likely the other way round. I am so much more intelligent than you and Noddy that you can't keep up.

James Wilkinson

Aug 22, 2016, 1:39:34 PM8/22/16
Cannabis improves thought patterns.

--
Baby robins eat 14 feet of worms a day.

JNugent

Aug 22, 2016, 7:01:18 PM8/22/16
On 22/08/2016 18:19, Simon Jester wrote:

> Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>> JNugent wrote:

>>> Does anyone else know what Jester's on about?
>
>> No, but as he is not very intelligent I would not let it worry you.

> More likely the other way round. I am so much more intelligent than you and Noddy that you can't keep up.

LOL