Go Pro Loonie loses the plot on Humber Bridge

swldx...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2017, 12:01:15 PM4/26/17

MrCheerful

Apr 26, 2017, 12:08:45 PM4/26/17

Mr Pounder Esquire

Apr 26, 2017, 12:22:09 PM4/26/17
swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-naked-man-brings-humber-bridge-to-standstill/story-30296274-detail/story.html

Very good Simon.
I have to ask the question: How is your job hunting going on?
I'm one of the few here who offered you a constructive opinion.

Message has been deleted

MrCheerful

Apr 26, 2017, 6:41:25 PM4/26/17
On 26/04/2017 22:10, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have £1300 pcm coming in after fixed payments, so I don't need a job, per se. Also, an ex workmate has a French chateau that he needs looking after in June, so that is a free holiday sorted.

Why do you keep lying about your income and expenditure?

swldx...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 3:19:15 AM4/27/17

MrCheerful

Apr 27, 2017, 3:35:25 AM4/27/17
what is the relevance to uk cycling?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Apr 27, 2017, 2:52:52 PM4/27/17
swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 5:22:09 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
> wrote:
> I have £1300 pcm coming in after fixed payments, so I don't need a
> job, per se. Also, an ex workmate has a French chateau that he needs
> looking after in June, so that is a free holiday sorted.

So I was correct about you being too old then?
Simon, I was NOT having a go.

Message has been deleted

Bret Cahill

Apr 28, 2017, 2:34:29 AM4/28/17
> http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/semi-naked-man-brings-humber-bridge-to-standstill/story-30296274-detail/story.html

He would never be able to get that far in the U.S. as the U. S. is not as free a country as the UK.

In fact, just showing up in public like that would justify shooting the mo fo in some states.

Bret Cahill

swldx...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 7:59:34 AM4/28/17
Just like being lost, knocking on the door and asking for directions in Alabama.

Nick

Apr 28, 2017, 8:49:18 AM4/28/17
You mean showing up in public and being black, don't you? or do I
misrepresent the US police?

MrCheerful

Apr 28, 2017, 11:51:47 AM4/28/17
they shoot more whites than blacks

2015: By race and ethnicity, there were 494 whites, 258 blacks, 172
Hispanics, 15 Asians, 14 American Indians or Alaskan natives, 9 “other”
races, and 28 deaths with the race not specified.

Just over 90 percent of those were armed when shot.

damdu...@yahoo.co.uk

Apr 29, 2017, 7:24:47 PM4/29/17
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:56:37 -0700 (PDT), swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>. My Vivergo job will be starting in May/Juns

Is that the same Vivergo that in February was stating that it was at
risk of shutting down unless the Government amends the policy on how
much bioethanol is allowed into petrol to a higher percentage than
at present ?

G.Harman
Message has been deleted

Judith

Apr 30, 2017, 12:24:20 PM4/30/17
On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 20:56:37 -0700 (PDT), swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>My ex BP mate who is 62 has left Avis vans after 10 years and is now getting a lab job at Reckitts with my other mate who is 54. My Vivergo job will be starting in May/Juns as px want BP staff out by Xmas.
>
>http://www.pxlimited.com/px-group-news/14-business-update/432-px-group-acquires-saltend-industrial-park-from-bp

So have you actually been offered a job at Vivergo?

swldx...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 5:52:26 PM2/14/18
On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 5:24:20 PM UTC+1, Judith wrote:

> So have you actually been offered a job at Vivergo?

It has since shut down and so I have dodged a bullet by not accepting a job at a place that subsequently went bust.

Bret Cahill

Feb 28, 2018, 1:30:50 AM2/28/18
> > So have you actually been offered a job at Vivergo?

> It has since shut down and so I have dodged a bullet by not accepting a job at a place that subsequently went bust.

My free lancing dad once wrote an article about how so many of the publications who printed his stuff subsequently went tits up.

I warned him not to send that one out but it was so funny it was actually worth starving to death.

Bret Cahill

swldx...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2018, 9:36:33 AM2/28/18
If I had got that job, obtained three pay packets and then got a bank loan for a new car on the back of it, I would then have a new car and been given 3 months' notice!

The car would have been repossesed and I would still have 4 years left, plus the final £4000!

Only consolation would be that the excess mileage charge would not kick in.

Bret Cahill

Mar 1, 2018, 1:26:13 AM3/1/18
I'm working on getting my rest pulse rate back down to 35/min but this requires eating several times a day.

I anticipate a conflict of interest this October when Meltdown II / Great Recession II kicks in.

Bret Cahill

"Aspirin works on hunger headaches."