Oh, the irony. Pavement cyclist complains of danger.

MrCheerful

Jun 12, 2018, 4:09:55 AM6/12/18

Peter Keller

Jun 12, 2018, 5:13:33 AM6/12/18

Kerr-Mudd,John

Jun 13, 2018, 2:17:43 PM6/13/18
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 08:09:51 GMT, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5829133/Watch-terrifying-second
> s-cyclist-came-INCHES-crushed-huge-lorry-A38.html

You're a sad old git looking for bad news all the time.
WDYPOTAMNG?

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jun 13, 2018, 3:39:18 PM6/13/18
Pillock.

MrCheerful

Jun 13, 2018, 4:08:24 PM6/13/18
I just post interesting stories about cyclists. It is a pity that
cyclists involve themselves in so many things that are detrimental to
the public perception of cyclists in general.

Bod

Jun 14, 2018, 4:50:00 AM6/14/18
> Ok, here's another interesting one:

CYCLISTS FIGHTING CANCER
enables children and young people living with cancer across the UK to
regain their physical fitness, strength and confidence by giving them
new bikes, adapted trikes, tandems, other equipment and support. We are
the passionate about sharing the benefits of exercise and activity for
people living with and beyond cancer.

https://www.cyclistsfc.org.uk

--
Bod

Peter Keller

Jun 14, 2018, 5:33:44 AM6/14/18
Interesting?

Peter Keller

Jun 14, 2018, 5:34:30 AM6/14/18
Now THAT is interesting.

Bod

Jun 14, 2018, 5:39:28 AM6/14/18
Sadly not interesting enough to give MrCheerless an erection.

--
Bod

Peter Keller

Jun 15, 2018, 5:39:35 AM6/15/18
Poor Cheerless. It does not know what it is missing.

Simon Jester

Jun 15, 2018, 6:07:57 AM6/15/18
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 9:08:24 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
> On 13/06/2018 19:17, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
> > On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 08:09:51 GMT, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5829133/Watch-terrifying-second
> >> s-cyclist-came-INCHES-crushed-huge-lorry-A38.html
> >>

> > You're a sad old git looking for bad news all the time.
> > WDYPOTAMNG?
> >

> I just post interesting stories about cyclists.

No, you post negative stories about cyclists.

> It is a pity that
> cyclists involve themselves in so many things that are detrimental to
> the public perception of cyclists in general.

So, using your logic, 'cyclist stops at red light' should be front page.
In the real world 'Motorists stops at light that had only been red for 9 seconds' should be the number one item on the 6 o'clock news.

Peter Keller

Jun 16, 2018, 8:45:26 AM6/16/18
Agreed. Cheerless is a pillock.

JNugent

Jul 1, 2018, 7:53:16 PM7/1/18
On 15/06/2018 11:07, Simon Jester wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 9:08:24 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
>> On 13/06/2018 19:17, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:

>>> You're a sad old git looking for bad news all the time.
>>> WDYPOTAMNG?
>>>

>> I just post interesting stories about cyclists.
>
> No, you post negative stories about cyclists.

They are often interesting enough to invoke comment from yoiur good self
and others.

Is there a rule to the effect that all ukrc posts about cyclists and
cycling must be unrelentingly positive?

>> It is a pity that
>> cyclists involve themselves in so many things that are detrimental to
>> the public perception of cyclists in general.
>
> So, using your logic, 'cyclist stops at red light' should be front page.

I'm sure that the poster has indeed said as much on more than one
occasion. I believe I can remembersaying soemthing similar once or twice
as well

> In the real world 'Motorists stops at light that had only been red for 9 seconds' should be the number one item on the 6 o'clock news.

I have just spent a couple of weeks cheerfully ignoring red traffic
lights when turning right.