Oh dear, warmer weather means the pervert cyclists are out.

MrCheerful

Apr 5, 2018, 8:58:31 AM4/5/18

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Apr 5, 2018, 10:39:00 AM4/5/18
On 4/5/2018 5:58 AM, MrCheerful wrote:
> Number plates would help stop this, or at least reduce it.
>
> http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/16139570.e-fit-image-released-of-man-suspected-of-exposing-himself-to-dogwalker-in-puddletown-forest/

This is the kinda shit that reminds me of little Percy Pervurt.
LOL

%

Apr 5, 2018, 1:07:56 PM4/5/18
more rerun of the same old thing

Ser Gregor Clegane

Apr 5, 2018, 5:33:25 PM4/5/18
It really is so lame that some paranoid, dog-walking cunt
becomes hysterical just because a cyclist needs to relieve
himself in the woods. If she is so easily offended, she
needs to turn her head and look someplace else. Or, better
yet, - scoop up, bag up and properly dispose of her dog's
poop.

--

The Mountain

Checkmate

Apr 5, 2018, 7:18:44 PM4/5/18
Checkmate! In article <f03dcd5ntq06eckm9...@4ax.com>,
serg...@lannistermail.raven says...

> Subject: Re: Oh dear, warmer weather means the pervert cyclists are out.
> From: Ser Gregor Clegane <serg...@lannistermail.raven>
> Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.home.repair, soc.penpals, alt.checkmate
>
> On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 07:39:01 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:
> >On 4/5/2018 5:58 AM, MrCheerful wrote:
> >> Number plates would help stop this, or at least reduce it.
> >>
> >> http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/16139570.e-fit-image-released-of-man-suspected-of-exposing-himself-to-dogwalker-in-puddletown-forest/
> >
> >This is the kinda shit that reminds me of little Percy Pervurt.
> >LOL
>
> It really is so lame that some paranoid, dog-walking cunt
> becomes hysterical just because a cyclist needs to relieve
> himself in the woods.

A common excuse used by exhibitionists. If you need to relieve yourself,
you're not going to stand there and have your junk out facing the road.

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

%

Apr 5, 2018, 7:20:49 PM4/5/18
On 2018-04-05 4:18 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <f03dcd5ntq06eckm9...@4ax.com>,
> serg...@lannistermail.raven says...
>

>> Subject: Re: Oh dear, warmer weather means the pervert cyclists are out.
>> From: Ser Gregor Clegane <serg...@lannistermail.raven>
>> Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.home.repair, soc.penpals, alt.checkmate

>>> This is the kinda shit that reminds me of little Percy Pervurt.
>>> LOL
>>
>> It really is so lame that some paranoid, dog-walking cunt
>> becomes hysterical just because a cyclist needs to relieve
>> himself in the woods.
>>

> A common excuse used by exhibitionists. If you need to relieve yourself,
> you're not going to stand there and have your junk out facing the road.

i do whatever i like with my junk

Checkmate

Apr 5, 2018, 7:27:35 PM4/5/18
Checkmate! In article <b630hi....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
I'll bet you do.

%

Apr 5, 2018, 7:34:14 PM4/5/18
On 2018-04-05 4:27 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <b630hi....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
> says...
>

>> On 2018-04-05 4:18 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate! In article <f03dcd5ntq06eckm9...@4ax.com>,
>>> serg...@lannistermail.raven says...

>>> A common excuse used by exhibitionists. If you need to relieve yourself,
>>> you're not going to stand there and have your junk out facing the road.
>>>
>> i do whatever i like with my junk
>
> I'll bet you do.

well now that i got hammer head open for anotherrerun ,
i can go get a drink , oxy up and enjoy the show

Checkmate

Apr 6, 2018, 1:12:13 AM4/6/18
Checkmate! In article <b631an....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
Don't expect it to last. You're only out until I tire of you, which
won't be long.

Peter Keller

Apr 6, 2018, 5:45:26 AM4/6/18
On 06/04/18 00:58, MrCheerful wrote:
> Number plates would help stop this, or at least reduce it.
>
> http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/16139570.e-fit-image-released-of-man-suspected-of-exposing-himself-to-dogwalker-in-puddletown-forest/

*Plonk*

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Apr 6, 2018, 11:01:50 AM4/6/18
Well, folks... He t'aint gots no sense (or cents), but at least he knows his name.
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Apr 6, 2018, 11:02:47 AM4/6/18
The only "junk" assworm gots is in his mouth.
LOL

%

Apr 6, 2018, 12:49:42 PM4/6/18
i don't care what you do now or later ,
you're just a big bag of fk all anyway

Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Apr 6, 2018, 1:58:58 PM4/6/18

In article <vZLxC.1319$o32...@fx06.iad>,

%

Apr 6, 2018, 2:18:11 PM4/6/18
On 2018-04-06 10:58 AM, Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron
i love being the greatest newsgroup poster of all time

Tony

Apr 6, 2018, 8:07:27 PM4/6/18
Kadaitcha Man still sits upon the throne. Maybe after the maggots eat
his bones someone can surpass his accomplishments.

Checkmate

Apr 6, 2018, 8:31:51 PM4/6/18
Checkmate! In article <b64u06....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
Keep making new replies to tell me how much you "don't care". LOL!

Checkmate

Apr 6, 2018, 8:34:01 PM4/6/18
Checkmate! In article <b65363....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
More like the poster boy for Planned Parenthood. Your daddy should have
used a condom.

%

Apr 6, 2018, 8:48:37 PM4/6/18
i do whatever i like , don't like it, so what

%

Apr 6, 2018, 8:49:41 PM4/6/18
On 2018-04-06 5:33 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <b65363....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
> says...
>

>> On 2018-04-06 10:58 AM, Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron
>> Jacobson) wrote:

>>> LOL
>>>
>> i love being the greatest newsgroup poster of all time
>
> More like the poster boy for Planned Parenthood. Your daddy should have
> used a condom.

well he didn't and there's fk all you can do about it like anything else
i do

%

Apr 6, 2018, 8:59:44 PM4/6/18
who

%

Apr 6, 2018, 9:01:37 PM4/6/18
keep telling me how you're going to killfile me again ,
and i'll keep saying please do but you don't its just more fabrication

%

Apr 6, 2018, 9:44:55 PM4/6/18
On 2018-04-06 6:31 PM, Skeeter wrote:
> K man was a twit.

who was he

Nadegda

Apr 6, 2018, 9:58:55 PM4/6/18
Didn't you hear the news? Kadaitcha Man kooked out, melted down, racked up
a passel of AUK awards including the big enchilada, and ran away. No
sightings for months now.

--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder

Checkmate

Apr 7, 2018, 1:45:18 AM4/7/18
Checkmate! In article <b65q26.h...@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
I made you post that to assure me you do whatever YOU want, but you
actually did what I wanted, and you will continue to do so whenever I
wish.

Checkmate

Apr 7, 2018, 1:55:29 AM4/7/18
Checkmate! In article <b65qqi....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
Count on that happening by midnight... maybe sooner.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Apr 9, 2018, 11:28:06 AM4/9/18
Huh? When you make is bold, is it better??

Peter Keller

Apr 10, 2018, 5:16:46 AM4/10/18
What is better?
Now you know why I always stop at red lights.

k...@notreal.com

Apr 10, 2018, 10:52:12 PM4/10/18
We believe you.

%