Not only an estate agent, but also a cyclist...

JNugent

Mar 16, 2018, 11:51:10 AM3/16/18
...and apparently has issues over anger management and rejection.

[Photo about halfway down the news item, where she is seen with the bike]

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5509029/Estate-agent-27-smashed-glass-strangers-head-bar.html>

Judith

Mar 16, 2018, 12:38:02 PM3/16/18
And the caption under that photo is quite appropriate:

Brown, of Neath, South Wales, admitted inflicting grievous bodily harm and
possessing an offensive weapon

Mr Pounder Esquire

Mar 16, 2018, 1:25:28 PM3/16/18
Male cyclists find it difficult to attract women.
This Facebook bimbo cyclist can't even attract a man by coming on to him.
Why are cyclists so inadequate?

Simon Jester

Mar 16, 2018, 3:51:09 PM3/16/18
This has to be the saddest thing I have ever seen on this or any other group.
A lunatic, a troll and a loser engaged in mutual masturbation.
Pathetic.

JNugent

Mar 16, 2018, 7:53:48 PM3/16/18
You've only posted the once according to my news server. I missed your
other two role-playing posts but I take your word that you posted as
them. Let's face it, it's easy to accept.

Peter Keller

Mar 17, 2018, 7:41:51 AM3/17/18
So no man possesses an offensive weapon?

Peter Keller

Mar 17, 2018, 7:42:28 AM3/17/18
A bicycle had nothing to do with the story.