Jester unable or unwilling to answer simple question.

David Lang

Aug 26, 2015, 4:37:15 PM8/26/15
All the evidence by the knowledgeable bodies mentioned; The Highway
Code, RoSPA, The BMA, The NHS, the Police, the IAM, A&E consultants, the
Ambulance Service, TFL, Sustrans and many other august bodies all
strongly recommend bicycle helmets.

Now stop wriggling and just answer the question; Why are you arrogant
(and stupid) enough to disagree with people who are far more
knowledgeable than you?

Simon Jester

Aug 26, 2015, 5:08:35 PM8/26/15
My very own thread, thank you.

Anyone who needs to win a newsgroup argument has not only lost it but is also a loser by definition.

David Lang

Aug 27, 2015, 2:45:17 AM8/27/15
Stop wriggling and just answer the question; Why are you arrogant

Bod

Aug 27, 2015, 3:33:38 AM8/27/15
Karm down, karm down, cyclists understand people like you with OCD and
anger management issues.

Simon Jester

Aug 27, 2015, 12:43:43 PM8/27/15
On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 7:45:17 AM UTC+1, David Lang wrote:

> Stop wriggling and just answer the question; Why are you arrogant
> (and stupid) enough to disagree with people who are far more
> knowledgeable than you?

"Because Mummy said so" may be good enough for you.

Bod

Aug 27, 2015, 1:27:16 PM8/27/15
Mother is always right. He should know that.

David Lang

Aug 27, 2015, 1:51:23 PM8/27/15
On 27/08/2015 17:43, Simon Jester wrote:
I appreciate that your obsession with riding a child's toy may be
something to do with a desire to regress, but that doesn't answer the
very simple question.

Are you unable to answer it or unwilling?

Now stop wriggling and just answer the question; Why are you arrogant

TMS320

Aug 27, 2015, 6:24:00 PM8/27/15
"David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

> Now stop wriggling and just answer the question; Why are you arrogant
> (and stupid) enough to disagree with people who are far more
> knowledgeable than you?

Who says the organisations you mention are knowledgeable about that subject?

And why are so concerned about the health of cyclists?

Alycidon

Aug 27, 2015, 6:28:52 PM8/27/15
On Thursday, 27 August 2015 23:24:00 UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

> Who says the organisations you mention are knowledgeable about that subject?
>
> And why are so concerned about the health of cyclists?

Head protection for drivers, surely?

http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2014/05/625526_397971763600256_638908149_n.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg

Bod

Aug 28, 2015, 1:45:14 AM8/28/15
Yup, those figures put the issue into perspective.

David Lang

Aug 28, 2015, 3:38:41 PM8/28/15
On 27/08/2015 23:23, TMS320 wrote:
> "David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote
>
>> Now stop wriggling and just answer the question; Why are you arrogant
>> (and stupid) enough to disagree with people who are far more
sense>> knowledgeable than you?

> Who says the organisations you mention are knowledgeable about that subject?

Anyone with common sense.

> And why are so concerned about the health of cyclists?

Cleaning up the blood is expensive and delays traffic.

David Lang

Aug 28, 2015, 3:39:39 PM8/28/15
On 27/08/2015 23:28, Alycidon wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 August 2015 23:24:00 UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
>

>> Who says the organisations you mention are knowledgeable about that subject?
>>
>> And why are so concerned about the health of cyclists?
>
> Head protection for drivers, surely?

When cyclists have seat belts, air bags & crumple zones.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Aug 28, 2015, 4:29:41 PM8/28/15

"David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
You are typing to a complete prick.

TMS320

Aug 29, 2015, 7:01:20 PM8/29/15
"David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote
> On 27/08/2015 23:23, TMS320 wrote:
>> "David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote
>>
>>> Now stop wriggling and just answer the question; Why are you arrogant
>>> (and stupid) enough to disagree with people who are far more
> sense>> knowledgeable than you?
>>
>> Who says the organisations you mention are knowledgeable about that
>> subject?
>
> Anyone with common sense.

>> And why are so concerned about the health of cyclists?
>>
> Cleaning up the blood is expensive and delays traffic.

Then don't squash them. Besides, helmets don't work for that sort of
situation; it tells you this in the reports you link. You should read them.