Re: Mumia Abu-Jamal

NEMO

Jun 1, 2015, 2:01:34 PM6/1/15
On 6/1/2015 10:36 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> <redv...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> http://lemonparty.org
>
> Shucks . . . Moomoo Aboo-Jamaca? Huh? If that ain't some ragheaded
> nigger I'll eat my hat!
> LOL

Could be one of yer home grown niggers like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Coloon!
LOLOK

Heinrich

Jun 1, 2015, 2:19:23 PM6/1/15
In article <mki6lt$m4f$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> GOOD STUFF!! The hacked emails of shiteating nazoid cockroach David Irving!!
> http://www.docin.com/p-249281707.html
>
> LOTS OF GOOD STUFF FROM DAVID IRVING'S HACKED WEBSITE!!
>
> Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
> info from the email files of the nazoid pig! Especially,
> lots of information on his fellow "revisionists"!
>
> Enjoy! <snigger>

WE WILL!! KEWEL!!!

NEMO

Jun 1, 2015, 9:05:36 PM6/1/15
On 6/1/2015 11:19 AM, NOT Heinrich but jew raghead sicko yidoid
Jakobsohn forging as Heinrich forged:

> MAYBE GOOD STUFF!! The allegdly hacked emails of leader David Irving!!
> http://www.docin.com/p-249281707.html

Maybe? Allegedly??? LOLOK

NEMO

Jun 1, 2015, 10:14:01 PM6/1/15
On 6/1/2015 11:40 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "The Peeler" <destr...@TheRectum.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Could be one of yer home grown niggers like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Coloon!
>>> LOLOK
>>
>> That would, still make, him less of, a nigger than I am, The Rectum! <BG>

Would, it anus? <GVGBGVGBGVGBGVGBGVGBGVGBGVGBGVGBGVGGVGVGBGVGBGVG>

> When you look up 'nigger' in the dictionary, it shows a pic of Miss
> Recktum (and it ain't pretty).
> LOL

Does your 'dictionary' have lots of pictures in it innit, Coloon?
<snigger>

NEMO

Jun 2, 2015, 1:00:53 AM6/2/15

Heinrich

Jun 2, 2015, 1:01:37 AM6/2/15
In article <mkj3h7$ifr$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> http://topconservativenews.com/2014/08/video-from-greenville-protest-against-amnesty/
>
> Pigshit Walt is the pallid, half-blind gramps with the yellow butterfly on his
> shirt

man, he's one oooold mutha