Haven't...

JNugent

Sep 18, 2017, 6:01:51 PM9/18/17
...the usual suspects gone quiet today?

TMS320

Sep 19, 2017, 7:25:23 PM9/19/17
On 18/09/17 23:01, JNugent wrote:
> ...the usual suspects gone quiet today?

In the last month you have posted more messages than anyone else which
makes you number one suspect. If were you quiet today, it seems strange
to be complaining about yourself.

JNugent

Sep 19, 2017, 8:33:29 PM9/19/17
Can you read dates (and understand them)?

TMS320

Sep 20, 2017, 6:30:21 AM9/20/17
Yes, thank you. Apart from me writing "today" when I should have said
"that day", do you have a point?

JNugent

Sep 20, 2017, 10:18:43 AM9/20/17
Have you got any other observations on the subject of your error(s)?

TMS320

Sep 20, 2017, 3:31:31 PM9/20/17
Only that I was wrong in assuming that the prime suspect was quiet on
that day. It turns out he produced nine posts, which was more than twice
his daily average over the month. So your leader post made a very
inaccurate observation. Or was there some other point you tried and
failed to make?

JNugent

Sep 20, 2017, 3:57:27 PM9/20/17
You keep making these errors, and you apparently have no way of even
knowing that you are doing it.

TMS320

Sep 21, 2017, 10:44:54 AM9/21/17
Well, since I am not telepathic, I won't know what you think my error is
unless you tell me.

BTW you don't seem to have noticed that the last sentence in my last
message ended with a question mark.

JNugent

Sep 21, 2017, 12:32:29 PM9/21/17
Well that IS odd, isn't it? Especially given that you always expect
others to know what you are talkking about. And that's when you are off
on one of your flights of fantasy. I, OTOH, am talking of obvious errors
that you have made. More than one.

> BTW you don't seem to have noticed that the last sentence in my last
> message ended with a question mark.

Maybe we can get around to your questions when you've made some attampt
at answering mine.

As I said, You keep making these errors, and you apparently have no way

TMS320

Sep 21, 2017, 7:38:57 PM9/21/17
I have answered the question at the top.

> As I said, You keep making these errors, and you apparently have no way
> of even knowing that you are doing it.

Shrug.