Cyclist mows himself down by hitting a pedestrian on a crossing

MrCheerful

Nov 29, 2017, 10:05:25 AM11/29/17
You cannot make this stuff up.

"A cyclist was taken to hospital after being knocked off his bike.
One eyewitness claimed the cyclist had "crashed into the pedestrian on a
zebra crossing" while cars had stopped."

www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/cyclist-taken-hospital-after-colliding-820733

JNugent

Nov 29, 2017, 1:01:32 PM11/29/17
No mention, thankfully, of any injury to the pedestrian.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Nov 29, 2017, 4:04:31 PM11/29/17
I really can't see what this cyclist has done wrong. We all know that zebra
crossing do not apply to cyclists, he could have just jumped onto the
footpath to avoid stopping. This is allowed.
Bloody stupid pedestrian expecting a cyclist to stop when he was on a zebra
crossing. Some people!

Simon Jester

Nov 29, 2017, 4:12:38 PM11/29/17
"One eyewitness claimed", so no actual proof.
Obviously the pedestrian was wearing a helmet.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Nov 29, 2017, 4:24:24 PM11/29/17
That was a very stupid reply. We all know that you are not very bright.
I've asked you before and I'll ask you again.
You come across as gay. Are you? If you are, I don't care.

Simon Jester

Nov 29, 2017, 4:59:17 PM11/29/17
As I have said before, I do not wish to appear in your perverted fantasies about cyclists and their legs.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Nov 29, 2017, 5:23:38 PM11/29/17
I see.
I think that we all know the answer to my question.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 5, 2017, 10:27:37 AM12/5/17
I wunder wear the "mowing down" part comes in.

Tony Dragon

Dec 5, 2017, 12:28:46 PM12/5/17

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 6, 2017, 9:35:53 AM12/6/17