High speed cyclist with dog mows down and hopitalises 9 year old

11 แƒœแƒแƒฎแƒ•แƒ
แƒ’แƒแƒ›แƒแƒขแƒแƒ•แƒ”แƒ‘แƒ แƒ“แƒ แƒžแƒ˜แƒ แƒ•แƒ”แƒš แƒฌแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜แƒ—แƒฎแƒแƒ• แƒจแƒ”แƒขแƒงแƒแƒ‘แƒ˜แƒœแƒ”แƒ‘แƒแƒ–แƒ” แƒ’แƒแƒ“แƒแƒกแƒ•แƒšแƒ

MrCheerful

แƒฌแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜แƒ—แƒฎแƒแƒ•แƒ˜,
5 แƒ˜แƒ•แƒš. 2018, 09:55:1405.07.18

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

แƒฌแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜แƒ—แƒฎแƒแƒ•แƒ˜,
5 แƒ˜แƒ•แƒš. 2018, 10:06:0605.07.18
'Nearly 5,000 people were injured or killed in hit-and-run crashes in
London last year, according to new data.
The figure shows there is a hit-and-run crash every two hours in the
city.
Last year 11 people died, 287 were left with serious injuries and 4,647
with slight injuries, in what has been labelled a hit-and-run
"epidemic".....'
<https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-38063443>

Try harder next time, you fucking retard.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention trรจs bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

TMS320

แƒฌแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜แƒ—แƒฎแƒแƒ•แƒ˜,
5 แƒ˜แƒ•แƒš. 2018, 12:25:4005.07.18
On 05/07/18 15:04, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
> MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to the
>> Police.
>>
>> http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/16335403.police-searching-for-biker-who-collided-with-nine-year-old-girl-in-mortlake/
>
> 'Nearly 5,000 people were injured or killed in hit-and-run crashes in
> London last year, according to new data.
> The figure shows there is a hit-and-run crash every two hours in the
> city.
> Last year 11 people died, 287 were left with serious injuries and 4,647
> with slight injuries, in what has been labelled a hit-and-run
> "epidemic".....'
> <https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-38063443>
>
> Try harder next time, you fucking retard.

Perhaps it's a good thing. Just imagine that if all drivers that are or
should be be banned couldn't drive and rode bikes instead, people would
have even more reason to be upset by "cyclists". The fact that the harm
or damage they could do on a bike is magnitudes lower doesn't enter the
brains of people of no intellect.

Mr Pounder Esquire

แƒฌแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜แƒ—แƒฎแƒแƒ•แƒ˜,
5 แƒ˜แƒ•แƒš. 2018, 13:11:3305.07.18
I faintly remember some news article about a twat on his silly bicycle. He
was riding down a busy road with his dog on a lead. Pulled over by the
police. He then became abusive, was arrested and was prosecuted.
If I remember correctly the arresting officer said something like, "I've
been a traffic officer for 23 years and that was the stupidest thing I've
ever seen".

Simon Jester

แƒฌแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜แƒ—แƒฎแƒแƒ•แƒ˜,
5 แƒ˜แƒ•แƒš. 2018, 14:34:2605.07.18
On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 6:11:33 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> MrCheerful wrote:
> > and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to the
> > Police.
> >
> > http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/16335403.police-searching-for-biker-who-collided-with-nine-year-old-girl-in-mortlake/
>
> I faintly remember some news article

I definitely remember a friend telling me he knew someone who's brothers friend knew someone who scored the Wacky Races cartoons using the F1 scoring system.
It's called an Urban Myth.
POSH=Port Out Starboard Home is the biggest one.
Road Tax comes a close second.

MrCheerful

แƒฌแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜แƒ—แƒฎแƒแƒ•แƒ˜,
5 แƒ˜แƒ•แƒš. 2018, 15:47:0905.07.18

Mr Pounder Esquire

แƒฌแƒแƒฃแƒ™แƒ˜แƒ—แƒฎแƒแƒ•แƒ˜,
5 แƒ˜แƒ•แƒš. 2018, 17:16:0805.07.18
That must be the arsehole. It WAS four years ago....
"He also alleged he was sexually assaulted in the police van".
Only a cyclist could come up with that one - maybe the police dogs detected
his stink and went to hump him?
A leg over with a police dog is really all that a cyclist can hope for.

0 แƒแƒฎแƒแƒšแƒ˜ แƒจแƒ”แƒขแƒงแƒแƒ‘แƒ˜แƒœแƒ”แƒ‘แƒ