Alice drives her car

Simon Jester

Jan 12, 2018, 5:38:40 PM1/12/18

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to consider I am in charge of a lethal piece of machinery on a public road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY96nb-oYDM
5:05

JNugent

Jan 12, 2018, 6:16:19 PM1/12/18
That looks like a motorway. Where's the bicycle?

Oh hang on... it's further on, at 05:17.

Thanks for posting it.

JNugent

Jan 12, 2018, 6:19:34 PM1/12/18
But this one's better:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMVUDt1R6M>

JNugent

Jan 12, 2018, 6:22:35 PM1/12/18
And then there's this one, where the cyclist culprit tries to excuse
himself and blame the victim:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaHKHQvQCEM>

JNugent

Jan 12, 2018, 6:25:17 PM1/12/18
And then there's something *impossible* filmed happening:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek4yFrMvjMo>

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 13, 2018, 12:51:59 PM1/13/18
Excellent Mr Nugent!
You have this knack of showing just how very stupid Jester and all cyclists
really are.

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 1:46:23 PM1/13/18
Is Nugent still around?
I gave up on its psychotic ravings a long time ago.
I assumed it was permanently sectioned.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 13, 2018, 2:10:40 PM1/13/18
What a very stupid question to ask. Only a cyclist would ask such a
question - and one just did.

I gave up on its psychotic ravings a long time ago.

He does not post crap like "Alice drives her car" to a cycling group. But
you did. Why?

> I assumed it was permanently sectioned.

Nope, he is a very intelligent man. I note that you have replied to me and
not to him.
Is there a problem with replying to him?

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 2:16:26 PM1/13/18
Nugent is from Liverpool.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 13, 2018, 2:43:01 PM1/13/18
Just what is wrong with that?
I'm originally (age 11) from Manchester, which is a shithole. Then, I moved
around a lot.
Just where are you from?
Not that it matters.

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 3:03:18 PM1/13/18
http://www.allposters.co.uk/-sp/Evolution-The-Tree-of-Life-Posters_i14359620_.htm?AID=1586766026&GCID=C15100x057&gclid=CJi-tIfc1dgCFZCEhQodLCUDyA&gclsrc=ds

Contrary to popular beliefs humans did not evolve from Apes we merely share common genetic ancestry.

What this doesn't show is that around 1200ad Homo Liverpudlian devolved from humans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool#History

swldx...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 4:17:43 PM1/13/18
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:16:26 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

> > Nope, he is a very intelligent man. I note that you have replied to me and
> > not to him.
> > Is there a problem with replying to him?
>
> Nugent is from Liverpool.

I once drove around Liverpool and noticed that unlike Ken Dodd, Nuglet is a plastic Scouser, whereas I still live near Hull.

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 5:37:29 PM1/13/18
"Thieving Scally" is the correct term for a 'person' from Liverpool.

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 6:40:03 PM1/13/18
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 9:17:43 PM UTC, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q

Simon Jester

Jan 13, 2018, 7:38:28 PM1/13/18
On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 7:43:01 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> I'm originally (age 11) from Manchester

Explains a lot.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

swldx...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018, 9:49:17 AM1/14/18
A retired fire extinguisher salesman!

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 14, 2018, 11:35:55 AM1/14/18
My job title was not salesman.
How's the downsizing going Simon?

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 14, 2018, 4:58:18 PM1/14/18
No, you were the fuckwit who tried to close down legitimate businesses for pedantic safety reasons.

--
Got myself a new Jack Russell puppy, he's mainly black and brown with a small white patch, so I've named him England.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 14, 2018, 5:30:05 PM1/14/18
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 16:35:14 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
> <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:
>> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> A retired fire extinguisher salesman!
>>

>> My job title was not salesman.
>> How's the downsizing going Simon?
>
> No, you were the fuckwit who tried to close down legitimate
> businesses for pedantic safety reasons.

Pillock.
I'm off now to a nice cooked meal in a nice clean warm home.
Enjoy your lonely dish of cheese in your cold, lonely, stinking, dirty
little hovel.
Enjoy your insanity.
Use the razor blade.
42 year old fuckwit, who has always been a fuckwit and is going nowhere.
HEY Birdbrain! Care to tell us of your targets in life? Everybody has
targets. Yours?

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 14, 2018, 6:12:29 PM1/14/18
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 22:29:24 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

> James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
>> On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 16:35:14 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
>> <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

>>> My job title was not salesman.
>>> How's the downsizing going Simon?
>>
>> No, you were the fuckwit who tried to close down legitimate
>> businesses for pedantic safety reasons.
>
> Pillock.

Did you or did you not screw up decent UK businesses?

> I'm off now to a nice cooked meal in a nice clean warm home.
> Enjoy your lonely dish of cheese in your cold, lonely, stinking, dirty
> little hovel.

Making up lies won't help your case.

> Enjoy your insanity.
> Use the razor blade.
> 42 year old fuckwit,

Well fuck me, that's the first time you got my age right. Mind you, a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

> who has always been a fuckwit and is going nowhere.
> HEY Birdbrain! Care to tell us of your targets in life? Everybody has
> targets. Yours?

Your OCD is showing. I don't have targets, I have fun.

--
If you walk into a nuclear power station with a pocket full of Brazil nuts, you will set off the radiation leak alarm, as Brazil nuts are radioative.

Simon Jester

Jan 14, 2018, 7:10:23 PM1/14/18
Fire extinguisher test dummy?

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 14, 2018, 7:14:51 PM1/14/18
The bloke what puts the nail in the wall. Even lower class than salesman.

--
Maybe the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence because that is where the leaky septic tank is buried.

Simon Jester

Jan 14, 2018, 8:04:11 PM1/14/18
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 12:14:51 AM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 00:10:21 -0000, Simon Jester <sj81...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> My job title was not salesman.
> >

> > Fire extinguisher test dummy?
>
> The bloke what puts the nail in the wall. Even lower class than salesman.

Think about it.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 14, 2018, 8:18:38 PM1/14/18
My mind isn't as twisted as yours, no idea what you're on about.

--
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?

Simon Jester

Jan 14, 2018, 8:19:54 PM1/14/18
Your loss.

swldx...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 8:09:03 AM1/15/18
Demonstrator.

> How's the downsizing going Simon?

OK - we've had a few cash offers from other estate agents, but we are sticking with our current one. A 1930's house around here just sold for £200k and it needs gutting and new windows etc. Ours is up for £190k, but we don't want to sell until Spring anyway.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 15, 2018, 1:08:22 PM1/15/18
swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 4:35:55 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
> wrote:
>> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> A retired fire extinguisher salesman!
>>

>> My job title was not salesman.
>
> Demonstrator.

Nope.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 15, 2018, 1:29:54 PM1/15/18
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 16:35:14 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
> <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:
>> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> A retired fire extinguisher salesman!
>>

>> My job title was not salesman.
>> How's the downsizing going Simon?
>
> No, you were the fuckwit who tried to close down legitimate
> businesses for pedantic safety reasons.

Nope, I made the business legitimate.
This is the business I reported 10 years ago - Palm Beach.
https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/our-region/blackpool/wrecking-crews-move-in-to-demolish-arson-hit-blackpool-hotel-1-8232889

Mrs Fucking Paki Patel laughed at me for the last time. You are accustomed
to people laughing at you, I'm not. As a dole artist you are accustomed to
eating shit. I'm not.
You are the fuckwit who is used to being laughed at. You are a joke, always
have been and will be.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 15, 2018, 2:53:12 PM1/15/18
I have no desire or need to understand strange folk like you. You're worse than the other Simon.

--
"Oh, Jason, take me!" she panted, her breasts heaving like a student on 31p-a-pint night.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 15, 2018, 5:19:18 PM1/15/18
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 18:07:38 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire <MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 4:35:55 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
>> wrote:

>>> My job title was not salesman.
>>
>> Demonstrator.
>
> Nope.

More like the little cunt that closes down legitimate UK companies on silly pedantic fire legislation.

--
A juggler, driving to his next performance, is stopped by the police. "What are these matches and lighter fluid doing in your car?" asks the cop.
"I'm a juggler and I juggle flaming torches in my act."

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 15, 2018, 5:20:17 PM1/15/18
You are a grasser, the lowest of the low. Reporting people for fire legislation makes you a scumbag.

--
A waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his thumb over the meat.
"Are you crazy?" yelled the customer, "with your hand on my steak?"

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 16, 2018, 12:53:54 PM1/16/18
Reporting a business which is trading illegally and dangerously makes me an
upstanding member of the community, Birdbrain. Scum such as yourself should
use the razor blade as suggested.
Here, in his own words are sociopathic Birdbrain's views on the law:

"I am proud of being nicked 10 times, and even prouder of talking my
> way out of twice that number of offences".
> "Make that 12. 9 speeding offences, 2 seatbelts, and 1 unroadworthy
> vehicle". Make that 3 seat belt offences.
"I don't give a shit about the law".
> "Fuck the law".
> "It's only illegal is you get caught".
> "Something being illegal does not matter".
> "The law is irrelevant".

All from the man with a degree................................... pmsl.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 16, 2018, 3:24:55 PM1/16/18
No, you're screwing up a decent business for pedantic health and softy legislation, you're pathetic.

> "I am proud of being nicked 10 times, and even prouder of talking my
>> way out of twice that number of offences".
>> "Make that 12. 9 speeding offences, 2 seatbelts, and 1 unroadworthy
>> vehicle". Make that 3 seat belt offences.
> "I don't give a shit about the law".
>> "Fuck the law".
>> "It's only illegal is you get caught".
>> "Something being illegal does not matter".
>> "The law is irrelevant".
>
> All from the man with a degree................................... pmsl.

Men with degrees can think for themselves. Men with OCD such as you have to follow rules like a computer because you're thick as shit.

--
A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest. The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand? "
The doctor says, "That's what puzzles me!"

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jan 16, 2018, 3:56:47 PM1/16/18
Decent business. You have never seen the place.
Show us what I screwed up, Birdbrain?
Come along you lunatic, show us.

>> "I am proud of being nicked 10 times, and even prouder of talking my
>>> way out of twice that number of offences".
>>> "Make that 12. 9 speeding offences, 2 seatbelts, and 1 unroadworthy
>>> vehicle". Make that 3 seat belt offences.
>> "I don't give a shit about the law".
>>> "Fuck the law".
>>> "It's only illegal is you get caught".
>>> "Something being illegal does not matter".
>>> "The law is irrelevant".
>>
>> All from the man with a degree...................................
>> pmsl.
>
> Men with degrees can think for themselves. Men with OCD such as you
> have to follow rules like a computer because you're thick as shit.

Men who can think for themselves and have a degree do not walk around is the
cold and rain delivering catalogues for Kleeneze, claim tax credits and get
cash from their father in order to survive.
You do as your posted degree was a forgery.
You are too stupid to get a degree. Your future is that of a piss poor
Kleeneaze delivery boy and that is all that your future holds for you.
Are you not ashamed of yourself? 42 years old and a sponging failure. You
disgust us.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jan 16, 2018, 4:03:19 PM1/16/18
I'm not referring to a specific business, but every single one you moaned about just in case there was a fire. Why were you born such a pessimist / scaredy cat?

>>> "I am proud of being nicked 10 times, and even prouder of talking my
>>> "I don't give a shit about the law".
>>>
>>> All from the man with a degree...................................
>>> pmsl.
>>
>> Men with degrees can think for themselves. Men with OCD such as you
>> have to follow rules like a computer because you're thick as shit.
>
> Men who can think for themselves and have a degree do not walk around is the
> cold and rain delivering catalogues for Kleeneze, claim tax credits and get
> cash from their father in order to survive.
> You do as your posted degree was a forgery.
> You are too stupid to get a degree. Your future is that of a piss poor
> Kleeneaze delivery boy and that is all that your future holds for you.
> Are you not ashamed of yourself? 42 years old and a sponging failure. You
> disgust us.

Get your facts straight and I might discuss it with you.

--
The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.