Charlie Alliston may face perjury charges when he is freed from jail.

MrCheerful

Feb 19, 2018, 11:28:25 AM2/19/18

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 19, 2018, 11:42:47 AM2/19/18
MrCheerful wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407947/Charlie-Alliston-Police-fail-probe-perjury-claim.html

We all know that this is not going to happen.
What I really hope will happen is that friends and relatives of the woman he
murdered meet him and have a game of punch the cunt with him.

Simon Jester

Feb 19, 2018, 2:37:08 PM2/19/18
"Violence is the answer, what was the question?" A Motorist

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 19, 2018, 2:49:35 PM2/19/18
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:28:22 -0000, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407947/Charlie-Alliston-Police-fail-probe-perjury-claim.html

So because he couldn't stop to avoid the stupid pedestrian who was in the way, it's somehow his fault?

--
"Why do the birds fly south to Africa in the autumn?"
"Because it's too far for them to walk."

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 19, 2018, 2:49:35 PM2/19/18

Simon Jester

Feb 19, 2018, 3:10:10 PM2/19/18
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 7:49:35 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:28:22 -0000, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407947/Charlie-Alliston-Police-fail-probe-perjury-claim.html
>
> So because he couldn't stop to avoid the stupid pedestrian who was in the way, it's somehow his fault?

He was riding a bicycle, if he had been driving a car it would be the pedestrian's fault.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 19, 2018, 3:20:01 PM2/19/18
Rubbish, the largest vehicle is always blamed.

--
An Emergency Call Centre worker has been fired in Toronto much to the dismay of her colleagues, who were unhappy with her dismissal.
It seems that a caller dialled 911 from a cell phone stating, "I'm depressed and lying on a railway line so that when the train comes I can finally meet Allah."

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 19, 2018, 3:31:30 PM2/19/18
I bet that you did not even read the comments in press report.
Cyclists have very few friends. But, you already know this.

JNugent

Feb 19, 2018, 6:31:06 PM2/19/18
...says a permanently-enraged cyclist (there... fixed it for you).

BRIGHTON, UK:
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394015/Cyclist-killed-motorist-road-rage-attack-driver-opened-car-door-him.html>

[BTW: here's that convicted killer cyclist. What a face... could even
his mother love it?
<http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/03/article-1394015-0C648CA400000578-631_233x387.jpg>
]

BRISTOL, UK:
<https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/witness-who-filmed-cyclist-punching-279266>

AUCKLAND, NZ:
<https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/raw-video-angry-cyclist-punches-van-driver-in-middle-auckland-traffic-v1>

SLOUGH, UK:
<http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/angry-cyclist-attacks-elderly-driver-and-his-disabled-passenger-6815311/>

BRISBANE, Au:
<http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/crime-and-justice/man-charged-after-brisbane-bus-driver-allegedly-attacked/news-story/2a8d81118b6794fd0ee665089172f6bb>

GLASGOW, UK:
<https://planetradio.co.uk/clyde-2/local/news/cyclist-attacks-taxi-driver-passenger-glasgow/>

VICTORIA (BC, CA):
<http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/road-raging-cyclist-attacks-driver-and-his-car/85471348/>

MELBOURNE, Au: (a cyclist attacking a lone woman)
<https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cyclist+attacks+driver&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB726GB726&ei=rFmLWoXoCMP6wALukI7ACg&start=40&sa=N&biw=1902&bih=921>

BRIGHTON, UK (again):
<http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/11314060.Cyclist_attacks_bus_driver/>

BRUNSWICK, Ca; Au (and another lone female victim):
<http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/cyclist-hurls-abuse-at-woman-driving-while-on-phone-sydney-rd-brunswick/news-story/ce4d65f19d86959b08a8069733c88dd5>

LOS ANGELES, USA:
<http://ktla.com/2017/08/04/video-shows-driver-being-pulled-from-vehicle-after-bumping-into-cyclist-in-koreatown/>

SAN FRANCISCO, USA:
<https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/SF-Critical-Mass-cyclist-pleads-guilty-to-attack-8328119.php>

SEATTLE, USA (multiple cases):
<http://www.kiro7.com/news/aggressive-cyclists-attacking-motorists-pedestrian/246028379>

SAN FRANCISCO, USA (again):
<http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-bicyclists-attack-car-san-francisco-20150901-story.html>

Peter Keller

Feb 20, 2018, 4:30:51 AM2/20/18
On 20/02/18 09:31, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Cyclists have very few friends.

And loving it.

Peter Keller

Feb 20, 2018, 4:32:32 AM2/20/18
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:28:22 -0000, MrCheerful
> <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407947/Charlie-Alliston-Police-fail-probe-perjury-claim.html
>>

> So because he couldn't stop to avoid the stupid pedestrian who was in
> the way, it's somehow his fault?

Yes.

--
"Why do the birds fly south to Africa in the autumn?"
"Because it's too far for them to walk."

They should take the bike.