Re: good for something

NEMO

Jul 5, 2015, 10:59:46 PM7/5/15
On 7/5/2015 7:29 PM, Loose Cannon wrote:

> https://endzog.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/jewish-toilet-paper-700x5251.jpeg?w=300&h=225

I thought that was what the torah toilet roll (specifically the haftorah
toilet roll) was for!

Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 10:05:48 AM7/6/15
On 7/5/2015 8:41 PM, Carolina Reb wrote:
> Since Yids are notorious for their scatological fixation, it should
> fit right in with their world view.

To paraphrase Marie Antoinette..."Qu'ils mangent de la merde"...let them
eat shit.

Message has been deleted

Heinrich

Jul 6, 2015, 3:38:30 PM7/6/15
In article <mne1vr$mvk$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> To paraphrase Marie Antoinette..."Qu'ils mangent de la merde"...let
> the sodding limeys eat shit. They're covered with it anyhow...
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19834975
> "Faecal matter can be found on just over a quarter of our
> hands, new research suggests. In some cases the quantity of
> germs is equivalent to the number in a dirty toilet bowl. So
> why are the British so bad at washing their hands?

You naughty boy