Room 101, tonight...

JNugent

Jul 12, 2017, 6:57:19 PM7/12/17
Three cheers for Lawrence Fox, the judge (Frank Skinner) and the
obviously-in-agreement (trendy) studio audience.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 1:46:25 PM7/13/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:57:19 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> Three cheers for Lawrence Fox, the judge (Frank Skinner) and the
> obviously-in-agreement (trendy) studio audience.

For those of us who do not watch the paedophile channel can you give us a clue as to what you are drooling about?

JNugent

Jul 13, 2017, 8:58:12 PM7/13/17
You will never admit having watched it, so why bother?

Normal human beings are well aware of which channel(s) show/shows "Room
101".

fredal...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2017, 1:37:15 PM7/14/17
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 1:58:12 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 13/07/2017 18:46, fredal...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:57:19 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
>
> >> Three cheers for Lawrence Fox, the judge (Frank Skinner) and the
> >> obviously-in-agreement (trendy) studio audience.
> >
> > For those of us who do not watch the paedophile channel can you give us a clue as to what you are drooling about?
>
> You will never admit having watched it, so why bother?

I did not watch it.
I have only seen room 101 on youtube.
Jeremy Clarkson and Stephen Fry were particularly amusing.

> Normal human beings are well aware of which channel(s) show/shows "Room
> 101".

BBCx, AKA the paedophile channel.

Unfortunately I still have to pay the television ownership tax.

JNugent

Jul 14, 2017, 3:26:41 PM7/14/17
You really need to seek treatment.

[It's free, BTW. We know that sort of worries you.]

fredal...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2017, 4:23:07 PM7/15/17
For what?

> [It's free, BTW. We know that sort of worries you.]

I am not interested in pedophilia, free or not.