Re: Salaam :--------------------------------------)

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 2:44:00 PM7/6/15
On 7/6/2015 10:23 AM, Grikb-xer®™@gmail.com wrote:
> How are all the good people of soc.culture.israel besides empowered and equipped with the right set of abilities for never-ending domination over their opponents?
>
> Heheheheheh!
>
> Greece-Israel relations better than ever:
> http://www.newsbeast.gr/politiki/arthro/1867286/kotzias-i-schesis-israil-kiprou-elladas-ine-grammi-statherotitas-stin-periochi

Well, that will certainly help since Grease is going to be in the Middle
East shortly :------------------------) LOLOK

BTW greek you, malaga!

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 2:44:55 PM7/6/15
On 7/6/2015 10:41 AM, Heinrich wrote:

> schreef in bericht
>
> How are all the good people of soc.culture.israel besides empowered and
> equipped with the right set of abilities for never-ending domination
> over their opponents?
>
> Heheheheheh!
>
> Greece-Israel relations better than ever:
> http://www.newsbeast.gr/politiki/arthro/1867286/kotzias-i-schesis-israil-kiprou-elladas-ine-grammi-statherotitas-stin-periochi
>

> kalispera asshole.

He came back from the Middle East just to get expelled to the Middle
East! LOLOK

Heinrich

Jul 6, 2015, 3:46:47 PM7/6/15
In article <mnei9f$83q$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> God bless the brave men who blew up those buses in London. If
> that's the price we have to pay, so be it!

crazy limey I hope they burn you alive

Heinrich

Jul 6, 2015, 3:47:44 PM7/6/15
In article <mneib5$83q$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> This POS "Johaness von Ebersdorf" is in reality one Hans-Peter
> Skaliks, born in Germany in 1945 and later moved to Canada. He
> used to be an elementary schoolteacher, and lives in the
> Toronto area.

YES YES

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 7, 2015, 1:48:10 PM7/7/15
On 7/6/2015 11:16 PM, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> wrote in message
>
>> How are all the good people of soc.culture.israel besides empowered
>> and equipped with the right set of abilities for >never-ending
>> domination over their opponents?
>
>> Heheheheheh!
>
>> Greece-Israel relations better than ever:
>> http://www.newsbeast.gr/politiki/arthro/1867286/kotzias-i-schesis-israil-kiprou-elladas-ine-grammi-statherotitas->stin-periochi
>>
> Awesome. May you kickbox Nazi nithings and sand Nazi nithings.

He won't. But he will get Grikb-xed®™ all the way to the Middle East.

Message has been deleted