Cyclingers whinge they can't take umpteen bikes on a train.

MrCheerful

Jun 11, 2017, 2:16:56 PM6/11/17

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jun 11, 2017, 3:17:01 PM6/11/17
MrCheerful wrote:
> I thought bicycles were viable transport?

Viable only to the plebs that ride a bicycle. I shoved 80 quids worth of
shopping into the boot of my car today. Try that on a kid's toy.

Did you spot the white face in the clip?
Birmingham is lost.

> http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/families-forced-drive-children-birmingham-13170075

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2017, 3:37:24 PM6/11/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:17:01 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> MrCheerful wrote:
> > I thought bicycles were viable transport?
>
> Viable only to the plebs that ride a bicycle. I shoved 80 quids worth of
> shopping into the boot of my car today. Try that on a kid's toy.

I thought Skoall Bandits had been banned in the UK.

> Did you spot the white face in the clip?
> Birmingham is lost.

Are you so sure of your ancestry?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jun 11, 2017, 5:00:19 PM6/11/17
fredal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:17:01 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
> wrote:
>> MrCheerful wrote:
>>> I thought bicycles were viable transport?
>>
>> Viable only to the plebs that ride a bicycle. I shoved 80 quids
>> worth of shopping into the boot of my car today. Try that on a kid's
>> toy.
>
> I thought Skoall Bandits had been banned in the UK.

Dunno, don't care.
You are nuts.

>> Did you spot the white face in the clip?
>> Birmingham is lost.
>

> Are you so sure of your ancestry?
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34

Yes.
Blond hair and blue eyes. Niggers do not have those.
Is there something you would like to tell us about yourself?
Don't be shy.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2017, 5:32:33 PM6/11/17
On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 10:00:19 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> fredal...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:17:01 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Viable only to the plebs that ride a bicycle. I shoved 80 quids
> >> worth of shopping into the boot of my car today. Try that on a kid's
> >> toy.
> >
> > I thought Skoall Bandits had been banned in the UK.
>
> Dunno, don't care.

You said you had bought '80 quids'.
Do you know what a quid is?

> You are nuts.

I'll take that as a compliment.

> >> Did you spot the white face in the clip?
> >> Birmingham is lost.
> >

> > Are you so sure of your ancestry?
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34
>
> Yes.
> Blond hair and blue eyes.

The Human Genome Project did not take into account either hair or eye colour because it was not reflected in DNA, maybe you should tell them they are wrong.

> Niggers do not have those.

What is a Nigger? Maybe you meant Niggard.

> Is there something you would like to tell us about yourself?
> Don't be shy.

I am more intelligent than you.

JNugent

Jun 11, 2017, 8:19:30 PM6/11/17
On 11/06/2017 22:32, fredal...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 10:00:19 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>> fredal...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> I thought Skoall Bandits had been banned in the UK.
>>
>> Dunno, don't care.
>
> You said you had bought '80 quids'.
> Do you know what a quid is?

"Quid" is the Latin for "what" (as a noun, eg, in the sense "that
which", as in "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger").

>> You are nuts.
>
> I'll take that as a compliment.

Something tells me you shouldn't.

>>> Are you so sure of your ancestry?
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34
>>
>> Yes.
>> Blond hair and blue eyes.
>
> The Human Genome Project did not take into account either hair or eye colour because it was not reflected in DNA, maybe you should tell them they are wrong.
>
>> Niggers do not have those.
>
> What is a Nigger?

Or, as you no doubt already know, in Latin: "Quid est negro?".

> Maybe you meant Niggard.

It doesn't sound likely from the context.

Only a simpleton could confuse those terms, but you seem to have done it.

fredal...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2017, 8:34:35 PM6/11/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 1:19:30 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 11/06/2017 22:32, fredal...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Dunno, don't care.
> >
> > You said you had bought '80 quids'.
> > Do you know what a quid is?
>
> "Quid" is the Latin for "what" (as a noun, eg, in the sense "that
> which", as in "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger").

Is that the only definition of quid?

> >> You are nuts.
> >
> > I'll take that as a compliment.
>
> Something tells me you shouldn't.

Why?

> >> Yes.
> >> Blond hair and blue eyes.
> >
> > The Human Genome Project did not take into account either hair or eye colour because it was not reflected in DNA, maybe you should tell them they are wrong.
> >
> >> Niggers do not have those.
> >
> > What is a Nigger?
>
> Or, as you no doubt already know, in Latin: "Quid est negro?".

No idea what that means.

> > Maybe you meant Niggard.
>
> It doesn't sound likely from the context.
>
> Only a simpleton

And immediately lost the argument.

James Wilkinson Sword

Jun 24, 2017, 11:20:27 AM6/24/17
On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 19:16:53 +0100, MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I thought bicycles were viable transport?
>
> http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/families-forced-drive-children-birmingham-13170075

Makes me laugh, just like when a rally car is taken to the race track on the back of a trailer.

--
*Squawk!* Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine! [Parroty error]

JNugent

Jun 24, 2017, 1:05:14 PM6/24/17
On 12/06/2017 01:34, fredal...@gmail.com wrote:

> JNugent wrote:
>> fredal...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> You said you had bought '80 quids'.
>>> Do you know what a quid is?

>> "Quid" is the Latin for "what" (as a noun, eg, in the sense "that
>> which", as in "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger").

> Is that the only definition of quid?

You tell me.

>>> I'll take that as a compliment.

>> Something tells me you shouldn't.

> Why?

Why do you think?

>>> The Human Genome Project did not take into account either hair or eye colour because it was not reflected in DNA, maybe you should tell them they are wrong.

>>> What is a Nigger?

>> Or, as you no doubt already know, in Latin: "Quid est negro?".
>
> No idea what that means.

I had just told you what it means.

>>> Maybe you meant Niggard.

>> It doesn't sound likely from the context.
>>
>> Only a simpleton
>
> And immediately lost the argument.

You'd lost it before that.