Big tough cyclist gets slapped around

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jun 23, 2017, 1:00:50 PM6/23/17
"It was awful. There were a few cars around and they were just swerving and
beeping to avoid me. There was no help at all. I was on my own against four
of them".
Nobody cared. Nobody does care about a cyclists.
Two girls and two blokes.

"I felt like they saw a cyclist and thought 'let's give him some grief".
Shows just how much cyclists are hated.

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/15365942.Champion_strongman_attacked_and_beaten_up_while_cycling_to_work/

swldx...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2017, 8:18:02 AM6/24/17
Why can't you get a job as you have too much time on your hands?

swldx...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2017, 1:24:52 PM6/24/17

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jun 24, 2017, 2:34:16 PM6/24/17
There are not enough hours in the day for me, I do not have the spare time
on my hands to post unrelated stuff to a cycling group.
I'm 66 this year, would you offer me a job that I do not want or need?
As for your link, K Class is F Class in the UK ...........as far as I
remember from what is now a distant past.