OLDER MEN SOMETIMES LOOK FUNNY IN THE MIRROR

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 11, 2018, 1:34:20 PM3/11/18
Just the other day I noticed that my nutsac hangs down nearly to my kneecaps.

Opinions?

swldx...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 5:22:58 AM3/12/18
On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 5:34:20 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> Just the other day I noticed that my nutsac hangs down nearly to my kneecaps.
>
> Opinions?

http://viz.co.uk/1989/09/25/buster-gonad-2/

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 12, 2018, 10:51:10 AM3/12/18
Why would someone with giant balls be wearing a dress?

swldx...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2018, 11:08:02 AM3/12/18
Scotsman?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 13, 2018, 11:45:20 AM3/13/18
man?

LOL
Play on words??

swldx...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 4:42:16 PM3/13/18
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 3:45:20 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:

> >> Why would someone with giant balls be wearing a dress?
> >
> > Scotsman?
> >

> man?
>
> LOL
> Play on words??