Cycle campaign wins legal battle against McDonalds

Alycidon

Oct 4, 2015, 10:09:25 AM10/4/15
QUOTE:
"A local cycling campaign has won a legal battle against fast food giant McDonalds after the company attempted to get vehicle access to a new drive-thru across one of London's new cycle superhighways."

http://road.cc/content/news/166663-cycle-campaign-wins-legal-battle-against-mcdonalds

Judith

Oct 5, 2015, 5:57:01 PM10/5/15
Boris Johnson promised Londoners that he would make our city as safe and
inviting for cycling as it is in Holland.

No comment.

JNugent

Oct 5, 2015, 7:04:02 PM10/5/15
In order to do that, he'd need to make British cyclists as sober,
responsible, law-abiding and safe as Dutch cyclists.

No effing chance from what I can see (and what I read here, too often).