SOMETIMES I THROW EGGS AT ASSHOLES ON BIKES

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jan 4, 2018, 1:35:48 PM1/4/18
I remember, in fond history, the time I tossed an egg whilst passing some arsehole on a bike. The car was going about 70 mph and I slammed one right into the arsehole's back. He proceeded to fall off his bike and I couldn't stop laughing.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jan 5, 2018, 12:47:14 PM1/5/18
On 1/4/2018 10:35 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> I remember, in fond history, the time I tossed an egg whilst passing some arsehole on a bike.  The car was going about 70 mph and I slammed one right into the arsehole's back.  He proceeded to fall off his bike and I couldn't stop laughing.

I remember when it hit, the asshole on bike spread his arms like a whore spreads her legs, apparently absorbing the impact...

David

Jan 5, 2018, 2:11:28 PM1/5/18

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
when they talk

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jan 6, 2018, 9:15:37 AM1/6/18
Whom?