Too many hit and run drivers on cyclists this year

Bod

Apr 22, 2017, 4:13:58 AM4/22/17
These are just a few this year:

Cyclist killed and another fighting for life in crashes on the capital's ...
A cyclist has been killed in a hit-and-run and another is fighting for
her life in separate crashes on the streets of London.
Pictured: newlywed cyclist Anita Szucs who was killed in 'hit-and-run ...
Poole hit-and-run driver jailed after leaving cyclist for dead | Metro News

_________

HIT-AND-RUN PROBE: Men arrested after cyclist killed in late night ...
www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/15027924.Cyclist_killed_in_late_night_hit_and_run/

James Wilkinson Sword

Apr 22, 2017, 6:38:00 AM4/22/17
Which is why the cyclists should be safely on the pavement.