Re: SHALL WE GATHER AT THE RIVER?

NEMO

May 30, 2015, 1:09:20 PM5/30/15
On 5/30/2015 9:24 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> Since it's the Jewish Sabbath, I suggest we all don our yamakas and do
> thusly.
> Any questions?

Greek the jews and greek their jew shabbos. You can take yer Yamaha and
ride it into the river! LOLOK

NEMO

Jun 2, 2015, 9:31:12 AM6/2/15
On 6/1/2015 2:50 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
> "The Peeler" <destr...@TheRectum.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Greek the jews and greek their jew shabbos.
>>
>> Instead my, Grik "life" keeps, "greeking" ME ...and obviously VERY, hard! LOL

Gosh! Seems! LOLOK

>>> You can take yer Yamaha and
>>> ride it into the river! LOLOK
>>
>> You can, take my, Grik colostomy and pull, it over my, thick
>> psychopathic Grik head so I can, lick it clean with, my psychopathic Grik tongue!

Excellent, idea anus! Enjoy! LOLOK

> KEEP THAT FUSKING COLOSTOMY BAG OUTA THE GODDAMN RIVER!
> LOL

KEEP THAT FUKSING COLON OUTA THESE UKRAINIAN NEWSGROUPS!
LOLOK

Heinrich

Jun 2, 2015, 4:42:32 PM6/2/15
In article <mkkb6v$37d$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

[deleted]

How many times did you suck the rotting dick of this fellow
limey nazoid? No lies now please.

British neo-nazi leader was gay, died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/121/a252ed0739c84ba28a7fe166a82e0bdc/l.jpg

EEEK!