Re: THE COLOON THINKS PEOPLE WANT TO FIND HIM

NEMO

Apr 25, 2015, 11:21:08 AM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 7:59 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> That means he thought he could at furst--
> But then he gave up--
> Demonstrating he is a dumbass and a fool for ever mentioning it.

Why would anyone GIVE a ladyboy's ass where you are, Coloon?

> that means--
> I WIN!

No, it means you're DELUDED!

NEMO

Apr 25, 2015, 1:26:40 PM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 10:08 AM, Colon Edmund Burke wrote:
> "NEMO" <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Er............Mister Recktum? Weren't it you who said you got my
> location narrowed down?
> LOL + DUMBASS

Er.............Mister Coloon? Weren't it you who thought anyone really
gave a ladyboy's ass about your location?

LOLK + DELUSIONAL

NEMO

Apr 25, 2015, 6:19:51 PM4/25/15
On 4/25/2015 12:58 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "NEMO" <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> JUST ADMIT ANUDDER FAILURE!
> LOL

The world is chock full of niggers, Coloon. You're a dime a dozen, as
you people say. Why would anyone even bother looking for one more, i.e.
you? LOLK

NEMO

Apr 26, 2015, 1:29:53 PM4/26/15
On 4/26/2015 10:19 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "NEMO" <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Yer momma likes my "niggerish" dick, Mister Recktum.
> What about that?
> LOL

Why would an Italo-Afro-American nigger like you have anything other
than a niggerish dick, Coloon?