Stolen Bike

CJB

Jun 19, 2018, 7:29:33 AM6/19/18
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded yoofs. Now we have it under lock and key. But how to find the owner is a moot point. We have tried Hillingdon Council - they say its a police matter. We have tried the local police and they says its a Council matter. CJB

Bod

Jun 19, 2018, 8:07:10 AM6/19/18
On 19/06/2018 12:29, CJB wrote:
> Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded yoofs. Now we have it under lock and key. But how to find the owner is a moot point. We have tried Hillingdon Council - they say its a police matter. We have tried the local police and they says its a Council matter. CJB

Blimey! you must live close to me. We moved from Hayes 14 years ago and
now have a place in Langley. Hayes is now like Dodge city. Glad we got
out just in time :-)

--
Bod

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jun 19, 2018, 3:07:11 PM6/19/18
On 6/19/2018 5:07 AM, Bod wrote:

> Blimey! you must live close to me. We moved from Hayes 14 years ago and now have a place in Langley. Hayes is now like Dodge city. Glad we got out just in time :-)

It's cuz you stupid asshole keep importing them Niggus Africanus.
Stop doing that.

JNugent

Jul 1, 2018, 8:00:31 PM7/1/18
On 19/06/2018 12:29, CJB wrote:

> Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded yoofs. Now we have it under lock and key. But how to find the owner is a moot point. We have tried Hillingdon Council - they say its a police matter. We have tried the local police and they says its a Council matter. CJB

How do you know the hooded yoofs didn't include the owner among their
number?

People of such descriptions often ride bikes.

CJB

Jul 14, 2018, 12:40:00 PM7/14/18
They ran off when challenged.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 19, 2018, 9:38:16 AM7/19/18
On 6/19/2018 4:29 AM, CJB wrote:
> Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded yoofs. Now we have it under lock and key. But how to find the owner is a moot point. We have tried Hillingdon Council - they say its a police matter. We have tried the local police and they says its a Council matter. CJB

We Americans have a saying for the inadequacies of buckytooth limey government, SNAFU (situation normal all fucked up).
Deal with it!

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 19, 2018, 1:42:50 PM7/19/18
Why would anyone leave an expensive bike just lying in public with no lock?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2018, 9:26:25 AM7/20/18
Why would an adult want to ride a bicycle anywho?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 20, 2018, 3:24:50 PM7/20/18
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 14:26:27 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Why would an adult let an anywho ride their bike?

Peter Keller

Jul 21, 2018, 5:28:45 AM7/21/18
Hitler.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 8:07:51 AM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 22:28:50 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
wrote:
Your answer makes no grammatical sense. You can't answer a why with a
pronoun.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 21, 2018, 9:08:03 AM7/21/18
'Hitler' isn't a pronoun. It's a noun.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 21, 2018, 9:14:15 AM7/21/18
On 7/21/2018 6:07 AM, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
> Jimmy Wilkinson Knife <n...@none.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 22:28:50 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
>> wrote:

>>> Hitler.
>
>> Your answer makes no grammatical sense. You can't answer a why with a
>> pronoun.
>
> 'Hitler' isn't a pronoun. It's a noun.

It's a personal pronoun, you dummies.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 21, 2018, 9:24:03 AM7/21/18
Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.

Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.

JNugent

Jul 21, 2018, 10:22:40 AM7/21/18
"Hitler" is a proper noun, not a pronoun.

There is no reason why a question may not be answered - colloquially -
with a marker term which plainly stands for a whole argument, though in
the instant case, Godwin threatens to intervene.

I could have just written: "Godwin".

Jul 21, 2018, 11:30:48 AM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:23:36 +0100, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
<new_nym_to_pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>>> 'Hitler' isn't a pronoun. It's a noun.
>>
>> It's a personal pronoun, you dummies.
>
>No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>
>Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.

Don't bother explaining stuff to Colon Burchese...he's an illiterte
moulie!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 12:33:10 PM7/21/18
<new_nym_to_pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>>> 'Hitler' isn't a pronoun. It's a noun.
>>
>> It's a personal pronoun, you dummies.
>
> No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>
> Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.

Who gives a fuck? The point is the answer was nonsensical.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 12:34:30 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:22:37 +0100, JNugent <Jenni...@fastmail.fm>
wrote:
Don't care.

> There is no reason why a question may not be answered - colloquially -
> with a marker term which plainly stands for a whole argument, though in
> the instant case, Godwin threatens to intervene.
>
> I could have just written: "Godwin".

My question was making fun of someone using a non-existant word,
"anywho". Replying to that with a person's name makes no sense whatsoever.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 21, 2018, 1:45:11 PM7/21/18
On 7/21/2018 6:23 AM, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
> Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>>> 'Hitler' isn't a pronoun. It's a noun.
>>
>> It's a personal pronoun, you dummies.
>
> No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>
> Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.

Still a personal pronoun.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 21, 2018, 1:45:35 PM7/21/18
On 7/21/2018 8:30 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:23:36 +0100, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
> <new_nym_to_pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>>> It's a personal pronoun, you dummies.
>>
>> No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>>
>> Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.
>
> Don't bother explaining stuff to Colon Burchese...he's an illiterte
> moulie!

WE DID GRAMMAR IN NAM, BITCHES!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 21, 2018, 1:46:15 PM7/21/18
More fool you.
LOL

Peeler

Jul 21, 2018, 2:18:56 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:22:37 +0100, JNugent, the notorious troll-feeding
moron, blathered:

> "Hitler" is a proper noun, not a pronoun.

No, it isn't, senile moron! It's a way to bait senile idiots like you! <tsk>

David

Jul 21, 2018, 3:09:22 PM7/21/18

aliash)" wrote in message
he's too busy

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 3:21:36 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 18:46:19 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
<burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

> On 7/21/2018 9:33 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:23:36 +0100, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
>> <new_nym_to_pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>>>
>>> Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.
>> Who gives a fuck? The point is the answer was nonsensical.
>
> More fool you.
> LOL

The only fool is the one who can't write in English.

Peter Keller

Jul 21, 2018, 3:41:52 PM7/21/18
I can.

Peter Keller

Jul 21, 2018, 3:44:03 PM7/21/18
Your question mentioned an adult.
Hitler was an adult.
Physically, at least.

Peter Keller

Jul 21, 2018, 3:45:12 PM7/21/18
I repeat.
Your question mentioned adult.
Hitler was an adult.

Peter Keller

Jul 21, 2018, 3:46:43 PM7/21/18
Bullenscheiße.

Peter Keller

Jul 21, 2018, 3:48:08 PM7/21/18
Exactly.

Peter Keller

Jul 21, 2018, 3:50:18 PM7/21/18
aka you haven't got a clue.

>> There is no reason why a question may not be answered - colloquially -
>> with a marker term which plainly stands for a whole argument, though
>> in the instant case, Godwin threatens to intervene.
>>
>> I could have just written: "Godwin".
>
> My question was making fun of someone using a non-existant word,
> "anywho".  Replying to that with a person's name makes no sense whatsoever.

You mentioned an adult.
Hitler was an adult (in form, at least.)
Languages make up words all the time.
Get used to it.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 4:08:45 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 20:45:11 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
wrote:

> On 21.07.2018 18:33, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:23:36 +0100, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
>> <new_nym_to_pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>>>
>>> Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.
>> Who gives a fuck? The point is the answer was nonsensical.
>
> I repeat.
> Your question mentioned adult.
> Hitler was an adult.

My question asked WHY, not WHO.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 4:09:05 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 20:46:42 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
Changing language doesn't make your answer any more correct.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 4:09:59 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 20:50:17 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
But I asked WHY not WHO.

> Languages make up words all the time.
> Get used to it.

Except nobody knows what anywho means. And my newsreader reports it as a
spelling error.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 4:10:20 PM7/21/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 08:41:59 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
I can answer your post with kjadsfklajsdaskd but it would also make no
sense.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 21, 2018, 4:10:49 PM7/21/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 08:44:10 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
He was the most insightful person ever known to mankind, then the Brits
and Yanks attacked him for no good reason.

Simon Jester

Jul 21, 2018, 4:15:41 PM7/21/18
Is that the same NAM where you lost to short men in pyjamas?

Jul 21, 2018, 4:55:24 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:45:40 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>On 7/21/2018 8:30 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:23:36 +0100, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
>> <new_nym_to_pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>>>
>>> Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.
>>
>> Don't bother explaining stuff to Colon Burchese...he's an illiterte
>> moulie!
>
>WE DID GRAMMAR IN NAM, BITCHES!

VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMESE grammar. Lumumba?

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew

Peeler

Jul 21, 2018, 5:16:16 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 08:30:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

> Don't bother explaining stuff to Colon Burchese...he's an illiterte
> moulie!

"illiterte"??? BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Peeler

Jul 21, 2018, 5:18:10 PM7/21/18
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 13:55:18 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>WE DID GRAMMAR IN NAM, BITCHES!
>
> VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMESE grammar. Lumumba?

While you did "grammar" under the limey priests frocks, eh, cocksucking
Razovic? <BG>

--
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:

David

Jul 21, 2018, 11:27:10 PM7/21/18

aliash)" wrote in message
my used bike doesn't work

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 22, 2018, 4:08:04 AM7/22/18
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Bod

Jul 22, 2018, 4:34:25 AM7/22/18
On 22/07/2018 09:07, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
> Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>>> No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>>>
>>> Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.
>
>> Still a personal pronoun.
>
> No it isn't. It is a proper noun. Just as all names are.
>
> Personal pronouns are 'he', 'she', 'they' etc.
>
> Hitler
[hit-ler]

*noun*

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hitler
--
Bod

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 10:20:44 AM7/22/18
I reaaly do not cares abowt sumthing cawld Grammer.

That yew sae that mau grammer iz nott corect iz fore mi u complement.
Espeshalli az it cumz from YEW!!

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 10:21:51 AM7/22/18
Your question mentioned Adults.
I answered with an Adult.

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 10:24:16 AM7/22/18
Your question mentioned an adult.

>> Languages make up words all the time.
>> Get used to it.
>
> Except nobody knows what anywho means.  And my newsreader reports it as
> a spelling error.

Sow whhhot?

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 10:26:05 AM7/22/18
Hwich is not unyouzhial cumming from YEW!!

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 10:26:53 AM7/22/18
Now you are starting to make sense.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 22, 2018, 12:10:07 PM7/22/18
Who's on first.
Did you know?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 22, 2018, 12:22:13 PM7/22/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:10:06 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
<burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

> Who's on first.

That requires a question mark.

> Did you know?

Did I know what?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 22, 2018, 12:23:13 PM7/22/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 15:20:43 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
You sound like a drunk Glaswegian. Actually, nevermind the drunk, they're
like that anyway.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 22, 2018, 12:23:42 PM7/22/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 15:21:50 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
So you take one word at random and discuss that without comprehending the
topic?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 22, 2018, 12:24:09 PM7/22/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 15:26:04 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
The way you spelled cumming worries me.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 22, 2018, 12:24:44 PM7/22/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 15:26:52 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
[Raises right arm in a manner which actually gets you arrested in modern
Germany]

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 3:18:21 PM7/22/18
If you do not want me discuss the word you have used and its
connotations you should not include that word in your query.

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 3:19:10 PM7/22/18
Thanks greatly for the compliment.

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 3:21:57 PM7/22/18
Why?
Yew do not wont to cum?

Peter Keller

Jul 22, 2018, 3:22:52 PM7/22/18
I thought that was what happened to you.

David

Jul 22, 2018, 10:31:42 PM7/22/18

aliash)" wrote in message
> [...]
to be heard and picked up

David

Jul 22, 2018, 10:33:49 PM7/22/18

"David" wrote in message
sorry for the double post

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 23, 2018, 3:04:37 PM7/23/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:22:50 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
I've never been to Germany.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 23, 2018, 3:04:56 PM7/23/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:21:55 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
Not in your presence.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 23, 2018, 3:05:23 PM7/23/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:19:09 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
I can't think of any group of people who would be glad to be called
Glaswegian.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 23, 2018, 3:05:44 PM7/23/18
On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:18:19 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
Look up "context".

JNugent

Jul 23, 2018, 5:03:03 PM7/23/18
Strike the words "...of any group of people who would be glad to be
called Glaswegian".

There. That makes more sense now.

Peter Keller

Jul 24, 2018, 4:37:00 AM7/24/18
I still take it as a compliment because it was you who said it.

Peter Keller

Jul 24, 2018, 4:37:48 AM7/24/18
Good one!

Peter Keller

Jul 24, 2018, 4:38:54 AM7/24/18
Any word you use in your query or post is fair game for me.

Peter Keller

Jul 24, 2018, 4:41:05 AM7/24/18
Cum in Cheerless's presence. He is always calling out for it.

Peter Keller

Jul 24, 2018, 4:42:11 AM7/24/18
Each to his own ...
German beer and girls are good!

Kerr-Mudd,John

Jul 24, 2018, 7:21:18 AM7/24/18
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 21:03:00 GMT, JNugent <jnu...@mail.com> wrote:

> On 23/07/2018 20:05, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:19:09 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
>> wrote:

[]
xposted shite

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 24, 2018, 9:05:22 AM7/24/18
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 12:21:16 +0100, Kerr-Mudd,John <nots...@invalid.org>
wrote:
So what if it's crossposted?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 24, 2018, 9:05:35 AM7/24/18
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:37:47 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
No it wasn't, it had the wit of a 6 year old.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 24, 2018, 9:06:24 AM7/24/18
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:42:10 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
Beer isn't strong enough for my liking. I like spirits.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 24, 2018, 9:06:58 AM7/24/18
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:41:04 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
Who was it who posted the article in here once about a cyclist "coming
across my bonnet"?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 24, 2018, 9:07:13 AM7/24/18
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:38:53 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
It would be if you were a bot.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 24, 2018, 9:07:28 AM7/24/18
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:36:59 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
Does that mean you love me?

Peter Keller

Jul 25, 2018, 4:33:53 AM7/25/18
As I said, good one!
In fact, excellent one!

Peter Keller

Jul 25, 2018, 4:35:21 AM7/25/18
If you keep posting that I am a walking vomit I will love you for ever!
Vomiting over you till kingdom cum!

Peter Keller

Jul 25, 2018, 4:36:47 AM7/25/18
Thanks greatly for the compliment.
Now please call me a vulgar little green slimy platyhelminth.

Peter Keller

Jul 25, 2018, 4:37:28 AM7/25/18
Don't remember it.

Peter Keller

Jul 25, 2018, 4:38:18 AM7/25/18
Is that why you are like a preserved old prune?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 25, 2018, 10:37:14 AM7/25/18
On 7/22/2018 9:22 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:10:06 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
>
>> Who's on first.
>
> That requires a question mark.
>
>> Did you know?
>
> Did I know what?

It's a statement, not a question.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 25, 2018, 10:38:19 AM7/25/18
On 7/21/2018 1:10 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 08:41:59 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:

>>>  Your answer makes no grammatical sense.  You can't answer a why with a pronoun.
>>
>> I can.
>
> I can answer your post with kjadsfklajsdaskd but it would also make no sense.

Looks like Polish to me.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 25, 2018, 10:49:10 AM7/25/18
Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:
> On 7/22/2018 9:22 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 17:10:06 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>>> Who's on first.

>> That requires a question mark.

>>> Did you know?

>> Did I know what?

> It's a statement, not a question.

If it has a question mark, it's a question. 'Did you know' without a
question mark is ungrammatical as the auxiliary 'did' (past tense of 'do')
is (unless used transitively with a noun of action as the object, forming a
phrase similar to or equivalent to a related verb of action) serves as the
periphrastic form in interrogative sentences. The only exception to this
is in sentences where the question word itself is the subject of the verb.

It can also serve in elliptical use of a periphrastic auxiliary (or as an
auxiliary to a substitute or causal use of 'do') in past tenses.

Now, show us how bright you are, by shutting the _fuck_ up and not
responding to this post.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
(Greg LeMond (1961 - ))

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 25, 2018, 3:41:11 PM7/25/18
If he doesn't respond it doesn't mean he's bright, it means you confused
him.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 25, 2018, 3:41:35 PM7/25/18
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:38:21 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
At least they work hard. It's the Irish you need to watch out for.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 25, 2018, 3:41:47 PM7/25/18
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:38:16 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
No.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 25, 2018, 3:42:07 PM7/25/18
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:37:27 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
Funny, you're the sort of person that would excite.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 25, 2018, 3:43:20 PM7/25/18
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:36:45 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
You're a pretty little purple sexy Aploparaksis turdi.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 25, 2018, 3:44:00 PM7/25/18
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:35:20 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
I do not wish the whole kingdom to cum. That would increase our numbers
to that of the Arabs.

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Jul 25, 2018, 3:44:15 PM7/25/18
On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:33:52 +0100, Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
Oh, you like 6 year olds.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 25, 2018, 11:56:42 PM7/25/18
On 7/21/2018 2:17 PM, Peeler wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 13:55:18 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
> psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
> of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
> Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:
>

>>> WE DID GRAMMAR IN NAM, BITCHES!
>>
>> VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMESE grammar. Lumumba?
>
> While you did "grammar" under the limey priests frocks, eh, cocksucking
> Razovic? <BG>

Razovic? Sounds like a cock disease.
LOL

David

Jul 26, 2018, 1:42:10 AM7/26/18

"Peeler" wrote in message news:pj07uf$mfg$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 13:55:18 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>WE DID GRAMMAR IN NAM, BITCHES!
>
> VIETNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMESE grammar. Lumumba?

While you did "grammar" under the limey priests frocks, eh, cocksucking
Razovic? <BG>

--
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <na43ich1glkrrsenv...@4ax.com>

would you like some coffee?

Peter Keller

Jul 26, 2018, 4:40:22 AM7/26/18
What is it to you?

Peter Keller

Jul 26, 2018, 4:41:37 AM7/26/18
That would not be good.
I did not know that my vomit is so fertile.

Peter Keller

Jul 26, 2018, 4:43:29 AM7/26/18
That sounds like a great compliment coming from you.
Now what about a festering pustule on a weasel's rump?
At least I use a bicycle for basic transport.

Peter Keller

Jul 26, 2018, 4:44:30 AM7/26/18
That does not enlighten me at all.
I do not remember it.