QUARTERLY UPDATE / REFUSE DAY

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Sep 18, 2017, 1:27:25 PM9/18/17
Dear Refuse Customer:

It has come to our attention that many households are experiencing appreciable delays with regard to Wednesday refuse collection, hereafter referred to as Nigger Trash Day, with some households reporting delays approaching several hours. Following a thorough review, management has concluded that these delays have been caused, in most part, to certain customers offering Kentucky Fried Chicken to our on-duty collection niggers. As you know, the average nigger goes a little “ape shit” (pardon the pun) when offered a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, or any part thereof. Therefore, we have instituted an amendment to Chapter 17, Article 3, Division 1 of the City Municipal Code, which requires our collection vehicles to clearly display the following placard in both English and Spanish: “PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE NIGGERS.” and “Por favor, no alimentar a los negros.”

We believe our timely actions concerning this matter will prevent further delays. As always, we ask that containers of Kentucky Fried Chicken be double wrapped in opaque plastic bags prior to deposit in trash containers. Working together, we can all continue enjoying our Nigger Trash Day.

Sincerely,
Collection Management