Woman attacked by cyclist because she hooted him.

MrCheerful

Jul 9, 2018, 10:40:15 AM7/9/18

JNugent

Jul 9, 2018, 10:48:29 AM7/9/18
On 09/07/2018 15:40, MrCheerful wrote:

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5933629/Cyclist-picks-bike-hits-car-bonnet-shocking-road-rage-attack.html

It isn't "road rage".

It's assault and criminal damage.

The assault offence can be punished with up to six months in prison and
the criminal damage offence can attract a sentence of up to ten years
imprisonment. That's how "trivial" it is.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 9, 2018, 11:22:03 AM7/9/18
MrCheerful <g.odon...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5933629/Cyclist-picks-bike-hits-car-bonnet-shocking-road-rage-attack.html

It is to be hoped that the tree-hugging pussies who are British cyclists,
have finally had it up to 'here' with the abuse from the psychopaths.

More like this, please.
--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 9, 2018, 11:23:03 AM7/9/18

TMS320

Jul 9, 2018, 12:20:00 PM7/9/18
Yet another moronist not knowing proper use of the horn.

"After the disgruntled cyclists scurry off Ms Pierzchniak attempts to
turn left, to the dismay of a pedestrian that was illegally crossing the
road on a red light.

'Then a woman wags her finger at me for taking off on a green light
while she is jay-walking."

When this driver turned the corner which country was she teleported into?

swldx...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2018, 12:58:00 PM7/9/18
On Monday, 9 July 2018 17:20:00 UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

> "After the disgruntled cyclists scurry off Ms Pierzchniak attempts to
> turn left, to the dismay of a pedestrian that was illegally crossing the
> road on a red light.

"+++illegally+++ crossing the road on a red light.
EMPHASIS MINE.

> 'Then a woman wags her finger at me for taking off on a green light
> while she is +++jay-walking+++."
EMPHASIS ALSO MINE.

> When this driver turned the corner which country was she teleported into?

Indeed!

TMS320

Jul 9, 2018, 3:06:57 PM7/9/18
I have fixed your header for you.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 9, 2018, 3:12:03 PM7/9/18
Cue UKIP Man and his phoney indignation.... if we're lucky, he'll quote
some laws that I taught him.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 9, 2018, 3:22:03 PM7/9/18
Oh, how amusing it is to watch the same posters who cackled and rejoiced
when cyclists were attacked, only to eat their words when suddenly, the
cyclist decides that enough is enough. They asked nicely, and no one
listened.

Cyclists : strike back. Hard.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 9, 2018, 3:30:05 PM7/9/18
Cat got your tongue, Cunt?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Jul 9, 2018, 5:22:52 PM7/9/18
MrCheerful wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5933629/Cyclist-picks-bike-hits-car-bonnet-shocking-road-rage-attack.html

Yet another lone woman driver attacked by cowardly cyclists.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Jul 10, 2018, 11:55:03 AM7/10/18

Simon Jester

Jul 10, 2018, 12:27:42 PM7/10/18
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 3:40:15 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5933629/Cyclist-picks-bike-hits-car-bonnet-shocking-road-rage-attack.html

Has the driver been charged with 2 counts of attempted murder?