Idiot cyclist undertakes indicating car

MrCheerful

Nov 16, 2017, 5:05:33 PM11/16/17

TMS320

Nov 16, 2017, 6:30:15 PM11/16/17
On 16/11/17 22:05, MrCheerful wrote:
> http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/people-are-arguing-about-whether-car-driver-or-cyclist-is-to-blame-for-this-crash-7085402/

As usual we don't see what happened earlier. Did the driver overtake too
close to the turn? But the rider stayed in control, following the car
round so it could have been a reasoned reaction.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Nov 17, 2017, 12:23:00 PM11/17/17

Simon Jester

Nov 17, 2017, 12:32:27 PM11/17/17
Define cyclist.

Peter Keller

Nov 18, 2017, 4:27:20 AM11/18/17
Someone who studies cycles? such as the cycle of the seasons? or the
Ring Cycle?

TMS320

Nov 18, 2017, 8:02:01 AM11/18/17
There are two other unknowns in his sentence. Before casting fault on a
person, we need to know what the fault was. Any ideas?

Simon Jester

Nov 18, 2017, 8:33:38 AM11/18/17
And most cars use ether the Otto Cycle or the Diesel Cycle so that means Pounder is a cyclist.

Peter Keller

Nov 19, 2017, 4:46:41 AM11/19/17
Too right! :)

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Nov 20, 2017, 1:31:07 PM11/20/17
Mister Pounder is an assfault.
LOL

Judith

Dec 3, 2017, 1:46:28 PM12/3/17
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 23:30:12 +0000, TMS320 <dr6...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 16/11/17 22:05, MrCheerful wrote:
>> http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/people-are-arguing-about-whether-car-driver-or-cyclist-is-to-blame-for-this-crash-7085402/
>>

>As usual we don't see what happened earlier.

Your eyesight must be as good as the cyclist's.

The car was clearly indicating to turn left: the cyclist ignored the indication
and travelled to the left of the car.

Judith

Dec 3, 2017, 1:47:25 PM12/3/17
On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 09:32:26 -0800 (PST), Simon Jester <sj81...@gmail.com>
wrote:
It's an alternative word for fuckwit.

Peter Keller

Dec 9, 2017, 4:31:38 AM12/9/17
On 04.12.2017 07:47, Judith wrote:

> fuckwit.

Thanks greatly for the excellent compliment.
Now please spew to me from you the further commendation of walking vomit.