Re: LETZ DO 'GYNO-SEX,' FIONA!

NEMO

Jun 1, 2015, 12:41:43 PM6/1/15
On 6/1/2015 9:22 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> I've Googled "speculum porn" and spent lots of time watching beautiful,
> spread-eagled girls get various insertions into their "promised land."
>
> Let's talk about it, Fiona. And Betty is welcome, too.
> ^@^

The only 'promised land' you'll ever get is Pleasance's nigger anus,
Coloon! LOLOK

Heinrich

Jun 1, 2015, 1:13:07 PM6/1/15
In article <mki205$agh$5...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

> The shiteating nazoid Walt Hampton has a problem! See his picture!
>
> http://topconservativenews.com/2014/08/video-from-greenville-protest-against-amnesty/
>
> Pigshit Walt is the pallid, half-blind gramps with the yellow butterfly on his
> shirt

man, he's one oooold mutha

NEMO

Jun 1, 2015, 10:19:21 PM6/1/15
On 6/1/2015 10:22 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "The Peeler" <destr...@TheRectum.invalid> wrote in message

>>> The only 'promised land' you'll ever get is Pleasance's nigger anus,
>>> Coloon! LOLOK
>>
>> ...in, addition to my, Grik anus that seems, to be, eager to, give itself to,
>> anyone! LOL

Gosh! Seems! LOLOK

> By now Miss Recktum has shameless demonstrated her all-out love for Her
> Colonel.
> Too bad for her The Colonel doesn't like shameless whores like her.

The Colon likes Pleasance's nigger anus innit! LOLOK