Normal Cyclist

Tarcap

Oct 4, 2015, 11:12:05 AM10/4/15

Alycidon

Oct 4, 2015, 11:35:15 AM10/4/15
On Sunday, 4 October 2015 16:12:05 UTC+1, Tarcap wrote:
> http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/13794478.Kendal_man__47__fined_for_being_drunk_in_charge_of_pushbike/?ref=ar

Aw bless - a £35 fine.
That'll learn him.

From the SAME PAGE.

"A BANNED driver who crashed a car near Windermere has been sent to custody.

Liam Christian, 19, was behind the wheel of a Ford Focus which ploughed through vegetation before blocking a lane at Cartmel Fell on July 13.

HERE COMES THE WRIGGLE!

"Carlisle Crown Court heard Christian immediately fled the scene but was apprehended when he tried to travel past the crash site as a passenger in another vehicle."

At the time of the offence, Christian was subject to a suspended custodial sentence for a serious assault conviction and had been banned from driving.

The teenager admitted four charges, including driving while disqualified and failing to provide a specimen of breath to police for analysis."

BUH BYE, scum.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 4, 2015, 12:14:59 PM10/4/15

"Tarcap" <any...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/13794478.Kendal_man__47__fined_for_being_drunk_in_charge_of_pushbike/?ref=ar

Stinking council estate, typical stinking cyclist accommodation.

Judith

Oct 4, 2015, 5:40:38 PM10/4/15
Relevance : nil

Poor old Numb Nuts: he seems to forget this is a cycling newsgroup.

Perhaps he is trying to destroy it.

David Lang

Oct 4, 2015, 5:45:48 PM10/4/15
Oxymoron. Cyclists are not normal.

Peter Keller

Oct 5, 2015, 4:44:23 AM10/5/15
On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 22:40:40 +0100, Judith wrote:

> Poor old Numb Nuts:

Judith's feeding habits are disgusting but important. Although she has
been observed actively hunting fish, she mostly feeds on dead and dying
creatures on the sea floor.

Peter Keller

Oct 5, 2015, 4:45:06 AM10/5/15
On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 22:45:50 +0100, David Lang wrote:

> Cyclists are not normal.

And proud of it.
If being normal is being like you, stuff it.

Tarcap

Oct 5, 2015, 5:52:03 AM10/5/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mutd5b$koh$1...@dont-email.me...
Why do people insult others?

It is because they are senile.

Peter Keller

Oct 6, 2015, 6:37:59 AM10/6/15
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 10:51:59 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> senile.

Thank you very much kind sir for that great compliment.
Now please throw to me from the further high honour of being a festering
pustule on a weasel's rump.
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we know what you think of bicyclists.
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in changing that.
Especially not for you.

Tarcap

Oct 6, 2015, 10:57:04 AM10/6/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mv086b$tef$1...@dont-email.me...

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 10:51:59 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> senile.

Thank you very much kind sir for that great compliment.
me being a festering pustule on a weasel's rump.
And I have absolutely no fucking bicycle.
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in changing that.

Corrected.

Peter Keller

Oct 7, 2015, 4:51:59 AM10/7/15
On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:57:00 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> Thank you very much kind sir for that great compliment.
> me being a festering pustule on a weasel's rump.
> And I have absolutely no fucking bicycle.
> And I have absolutely no fucking interest in changing that.
>
> Corrected.

Absolutely not.

Thank you very much kind sir for that great compliment.
Now please throw to me from the further high honour of being a festering
pustule on a weasel's rump.
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we know what you think of bicyclists.
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in changing that.
Especially not for you.

How the fucking hell do you know what I meant to write?
For fucks sake write your own post instead of lame-brainedly changing
someone else's posts.
We know that you hate bicyclist. So why the not fucking spew that out in
your own fucking words? Or do you have no neurones left capable of doing
that?
Meanwhile I continue to use my bike as a very convenient economical
delightful viable means of transport.
Despite you and your feeble snide remarks.

Tarcap

Oct 7, 2015, 7:19:15 AM10/7/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mv2mbi$vgh$1...@dont-email.me...

On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:57:00 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> Thank you very much kind sir for that great compliment.
> me being a festering pustule on a weasel's rump.
> And I have absolutely no fucking bicycle.
> And I have absolutely no fucking interest in changing that.
>
> Corrected.

How the fucking hell do I know what I meant to write?
We know that you hate feeble snide bicyclists.
Meanwhile I continue to have no neurones left capable of using my bike as a
very lame-brained means of transport.

There, a trifle more difficult, but I managed to make sense out of it for
you.

Judith

Oct 8, 2015, 4:06:48 AM10/8/15
On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 08:42:20 +0000 (UTC), Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
wrote:
I think you are quite rude to describe Mason as a dead or dying creature.

Judith

Oct 8, 2015, 4:07:05 AM10/8/15
On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 08:49:55 +0000 (UTC), Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk>
wrote:
My word: touched a nerve, did he?

Peter Keller

Oct 8, 2015, 4:29:56 AM10/8/15
On Thu, 08 Oct 2015 09:07:07 +0100, Judith wrote:

> My word: touched a nerve, did he?

Yes. I am a bicyclist. He hates bicyclists. I have no intention of
giving up bicycling for the likes of him. I have absolutely no intention
of looking good in his eyes. I am shit in his eyes anyway. And loving
it.

Peter Keller

Oct 8, 2015, 4:34:40 AM10/8/15
On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 12:19:10 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> feeble snide bicyclists.

Thanks very much kind sir for that excellent compliment vomited out by
you.
Now please ejaculate to me the further honours of a stench, a revulsion,
and a big suck on a sour lemon.
After all I ride a bike as a very nice viable means of transport for many
things, and will continue to do so despite your pathetic despicable
attempts at changing that.
I am shit in your eyes and loving it!

Peter Keller

Oct 8, 2015, 4:36:09 AM10/8/15
Liar.
Mason does not live on the sea floor.

Peter Keller

Oct 8, 2015, 4:39:50 AM10/8/15
On Thu, 08 Oct 2015 09:07:07 +0100, Judith wrote:

Thank you for keeping my post intact.
Tarcrap has so little brain and so little creative ability that it has to
use someone else's post as a template for its ejaculations.

Tarcap

Oct 8, 2015, 5:54:11 AM10/8/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mv59n4$c9n$2...@dont-email.me...

On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 12:19:10 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> feeble snide bicyclists.

Now me the stench, a revulsion, and a big suck on a sour lemon.
After all I ride a pathetic despicable bike, and will continue to.
I am shit and loving it!

There you go...

Tarcap

Oct 8, 2015, 5:56:08 AM10/8/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mv59pt$c9n$3...@dont-email.me...
No, he lives on his garage floor. Pissed and legless.

Judith

Oct 8, 2015, 8:34:05 AM10/8/15
You'd think he could swap places with his push-bike.

Keep the bike in the garage - and sleep in the bedroom; instead of vice versa.

Peter Keller

Oct 9, 2015, 5:11:00 AM10/9/15
Thanks very much kind sir for that excellent compliment vomited out by
you.
Now please ejaculate to me the further honours of a stench, a revulsion,
and a big suck on a sour lemon.
After all I ride a bike as a very nice viable means of transport for many
things, and will continue to do so despite your pathetic despicable
attempts at changing that.
I am shit in your eyes and loving it!

PS get a brain! Make your own posts instead of being so lazy and
dishonest as to changing other people's posts.
And I rub my shit into your eyes.
And ride a bicycle.

Tarcap

Oct 9, 2015, 6:57:08 AM10/9/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mv8075$210$1...@dont-email.me...

On Thu, 08 Oct 2015 10:54:05 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mv59n4$c9n$2...@dont-email.me...
>
> On Wed, 07 Oct 2015 12:19:10 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> feeble snide bicyclists.
>

> Now me the stench, a revulsion, and a big suck on a sour lemon. After
> all I ride a pathetic despicable bike, and will continue to. I am shit
> and loving it!
>
> There you go...

me a stench, a revulsion,
and a sour lemon.
After all I ride a pathetic despicable bike
I am shit lazy and dishonest
and loving it!

And I rub my shit into a bicycle.

There, makes more sense now, don't you think?

Peter Keller

Oct 10, 2015, 4:37:32 AM10/10/15
On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:57:00 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> And I rub my shit into a bicycle.

I did not say that.
I said

Tarcap

Oct 10, 2015, 9:16:50 AM10/10/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvaikf$l56$2...@dont-email.me...

On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:57:00 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> And I rub my shit into a bicycle.

I did not get a brain!
And I being so lazy and dishonest
my shit bicycle.

Hope this helps.

Peter Keller

Oct 11, 2015, 4:44:25 AM10/11/15
> I said
>
> PS get a brain! Make your own posts instead of being so lazy and
> dishonest as to changing other people's posts.
> And I rub my shit into your eyes.
> And ride a bicycle.

You lazy git.

Tarcap

Oct 11, 2015, 5:35:22 AM10/11/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvd7db$ngv$2...@dont-email.me...

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 14:16:43 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> "Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvaikf$l56$2...@dont-email.me...
>
> On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:57:00 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>
>> And I rub my shit into a bicycle.
>
> I did not get a brain!
> And I being so lazy and dishonest my shit bicycle.
>
> Hope this helps.

> I so lazy and dishonest lazy git.
> And I rub my shit into a bicycle.

And again

Peter Keller

Oct 12, 2015, 4:30:59 AM10/12/15
On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:35:17 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

>> I so lazy and dishonest lazy git.
>> And I rub my shit into a bicycle.
>
> And again

>> I said
>>
>> PS get a brain! Make your own posts instead of being so lazy and
>> dishonest as to changing other people's posts.
>> And I rub my shit into your eyes.
>> And ride a bicycle.
>
> You lazy git.

And I stand by what I said.
Not on your mangling of it.
I am not responsible for your utterances.

Tarcap

Oct 12, 2015, 5:36:26 AM10/12/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvfr05$agu$1...@dont-email.me...
No, but you're responsible for your own.
I'm only trying to help you by making sense out of your inane prattle.
Honestly, you just can't help some people - no gratitude at all.

Peter Keller

Oct 13, 2015, 4:49:48 AM10/13/15
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:36:20 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> No, but you're responsible for your own.
> I'm only trying to help you by making sense out of your inane prattle.
> Honestly, you just can't help some people - no gratitude at all.

true I am responsible for my own utterances.
I am not responsible for your mangling of my utterances.
Your attempts at loading your manglings on me are pathetic.

Tarcap

Oct 14, 2015, 5:55:11 AM10/14/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvigfe$upp$2...@dont-email.me...

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:36:20 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> No, but you're responsible for your own.
> I'm only trying to help you by making sense out of your inane prattle.
> Honestly, you just can't help some people - no gratitude at all.

true I am pathetic.

Peter Keller

Oct 15, 2015, 4:43:42 AM10/15/15
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:55:09 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> pathetic.

Thanks grrreatly for that excellent comment coming from you.
Now please ejaculate to me from you the further honour of being a waste
of flesh.

Tarcap

Oct 15, 2015, 6:01:47 AM10/15/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvnorv$c3q$4...@dont-email.me...

On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:55:09 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> pathetic.

me being a waste of flesh.

Peter Keller

Oct 16, 2015, 4:40:40 AM10/16/15
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:01:45 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> me being a waste of flesh.

And loving it just for you.
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we know what you think of bicyclists.
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in changing that.
Especially not for you.

Tarcap

Oct 16, 2015, 4:06:27 PM10/16/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvqd27$ufl$2...@dont-email.me...

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:01:45 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> me being a waste of flesh.

And loving it
we know what you think of I fucking a bicycle
And I have absolutely no fucking interest in bicyclists..

Peter Keller

Oct 17, 2015, 7:19:49 AM10/17/15
On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:06:23 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> And I have absolutely no fucking interest in bicyclists..

Then why the fuck are you in this newsgroup?

Tarcap

Oct 17, 2015, 8:17:47 AM10/17/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvtaom$ecc$3...@dont-email.me...

On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:06:23 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> And I have absolutely no fucking interest in bicyclists..

Then why the fuck are you in this newsgroup?

It's a mission, you see. But most of the time it's like casting pearls
before swine......

Alycidon

Oct 17, 2015, 8:44:32 AM10/17/15
So in your three years here, what is your success rate in terms of number of cyclists you have put off? Is it more than zero?

David Lang

Oct 17, 2015, 9:32:50 AM10/17/15
Our mission is to try and find a cure for cycling. It's going to be a
tough job.

Bod

Oct 17, 2015, 11:13:27 AM10/17/15
You're too thick to realise that you're banging your head against a
brick wall. I've never known such slow learners as you and the other
cycling trolls.

JNugent

Oct 17, 2015, 11:16:57 AM10/17/15
You are the very first person to describe Mr Lang as a cycling troll.

Bod

Oct 17, 2015, 11:35:21 AM10/17/15
Do I win a coconut or something?

JNugent

Oct 17, 2015, 11:43:01 AM10/17/15
Something, certainly.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 17, 2015, 12:21:06 PM10/17/15

"JNugent" <jenni...@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
According to Bodkins I am also a troll.
If it was not for us "trolls" this group would die a very fast death.
I can't understand why the silly cyclists here don't post to the moderated
group.

David Lang

Oct 17, 2015, 12:22:09 PM10/17/15
On 17/10/2015 16:13, Bod wrote:
We are on a mission. Cycling can be cured.

David Lang

Oct 17, 2015, 12:23:47 PM10/17/15
On 17/10/2015 16:16, JNugent wrote:
Me dear? Troll dear? How very dare you?

JNugent

Oct 17, 2015, 12:44:23 PM10/17/15
On 17/10/2015 17:20, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> "JNugent" <jenni...@fastmail.fm> wrote in message

>>> You're too thick to realise that you're banging your head against a
>>> brick wall. I've never known such slow learners as you and the other
>>> cycling trolls.
>>
>> You are the very first person to describe Mr Lang as a cycling troll.
>
> According to Bodkins I am also a troll.

Yes, but a "cycling troll"?

JNugent

Oct 17, 2015, 12:44:54 PM10/17/15
It was the other word I thought would annoy you.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 17, 2015, 12:45:44 PM10/17/15

"David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
I dunno so much. Talking to a cyclist is like talking to a lamp post.

TMS320

Oct 17, 2015, 1:10:28 PM10/17/15
"David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote
One of the first signs of madness is to keep trying the same thing over and
over again, hoping the outcome will change.

Meanwhile, cycling is getting more popular. Your method isn't very
successful.

Tarcap

Oct 17, 2015, 1:10:33 PM10/17/15

"Alycidon" wrote in message
Yes.

Tarcap

Oct 17, 2015, 1:13:42 PM10/17/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8f6sm...@mid.individual.net...

On 17/10/2015 14:32, David Lang wrote:
> On 17/10/2015 13:17, Tarcap wrote:
>>

>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvtaom$ecc$3...@dont-email.me...
>>
>> On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:06:23 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> And I have absolutely no fucking interest in bicyclists..
>>
>> Then why the fuck are you in this newsgroup?
>>
>> It's a mission, you see. But most of the time it's like casting pearls
>> before swine......
>
> Our mission is to try and find a cure for cycling. It's going to be a
> tough job.

You're too thick to realise that you're banging your head against a
brick wall.

Well I did say it was like casting pearls before swine

I've never known such slow learners as you and the other
cycling trolls.

There's no such thing as a slow learner - only a bad teacher.
Good to see that you recognise yet another one of your failures.

Tarcap

Oct 17, 2015, 1:14:51 PM10/17/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8f85n...@mid.individual.net...
That's probably the only success you're ever going to have in your sad life.

Tarcap

Oct 17, 2015, 1:29:00 PM10/17/15

"TMS320" wrote in message news:mvtva4$fm5$1...@dont-email.me...
The target audience is much, much denser than we initially though.
I guess we'll have to up the ante, then.

David Lang

Oct 17, 2015, 4:18:12 PM10/17/15
Don't be mean to lamp posts.

David Lang

Oct 17, 2015, 4:30:00 PM10/17/15
Except it isn't more popular.

"In 2011, 1% of total vehicle miles travelled on roads in Great Britain
were taken on bicycle, a substantially smaller proportion than the 34%
of vehicle miles taken on bicycle in 1949."

Mrcheerful

Oct 17, 2015, 4:31:36 PM10/17/15
They are bright for part of the day, after all.

Alycidon

Oct 17, 2015, 4:34:28 PM10/17/15
On Saturday, 17 October 2015 18:10:28 UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

> Meanwhile, cycling is getting more popular.

Indeed - more than 50% in certain parts of rush hour London.

David Lang

Oct 17, 2015, 7:43:47 PM10/17/15
True. The same can be applied to cyclists of course.

David Lang

Oct 17, 2015, 7:45:08 PM10/17/15

Peter Keller

Oct 18, 2015, 4:34:03 AM10/18/15
On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 13:17:43 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> It's a mission, you see. But most of the time it's like casting pearls
> before swine......

I do not want your fucking pearls.
I will keep using my bike as a very viable means of transport for many
things.

Peter Keller

Oct 18, 2015, 4:34:36 AM10/18/15
An impossible job.

Peter Keller

Oct 18, 2015, 4:36:45 AM10/18/15
No it can't

Peter Keller

Oct 18, 2015, 4:37:06 AM10/18/15
Thank God

Peter Keller

Oct 18, 2015, 4:38:19 AM10/18/15
On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 21:18:13 +0100, David Lang wrote:

> Don't be mean to lamp posts.

Thanks for the great compliment.
Now please ejaculate to me the further honour of loathsome disease.
I will continue using my bike as a very viable means of transport.

Peter Keller

Oct 18, 2015, 4:39:32 AM10/18/15
Cite?

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 6:13:04 AM10/18/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvvlo3$av6$7...@dont-email.me...
Data protection, sorry.

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 6:16:35 AM10/18/15

"Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvvldq$av6$2...@dont-email.me...
Nor do the swine, thus proving a strong similarity.....

But at least the swine have the sense not to want to ride a bicycle.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 6:38:36 AM10/18/15
Classic wriggling bullshit.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 6:46:11 AM10/18/15
You are Lord Bullshit AICMFP.

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 7:42:00 AM10/18/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8hb59...@mid.individual.net...
Cor, you don't miss anything, do you Sherlock?

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 7:43:58 AM10/18/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8hbjh...@mid.individual.net...
Psycholist's SOP. When losing an argument always revert to insults.

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 7:46:43 AM10/18/15

"TMS320" wrote in message news:mvtva4$fm5$1...@dont-email.me...

"David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote
> On 17/10/2015 13:17, Tarcap wrote:
>> "Peter Keller" wrote in message news:mvtaom$ecc$3...@dont-email.me...
>>
>> On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 21:06:23 +0100, Tarcap wrote:
>>
>>> And I have absolutely no fucking interest in bicyclists..
>>
>> Then why the fuck are you in this newsgroup?
>>
>> It's a mission, you see. But most of the time it's like casting pearls
>> before swine......
>
> Our mission is to try and find a cure for cycling. It's going to be a
> tough job.

One of the first signs of madness is to keep trying the same thing over and
over again, hoping the outcome will change.

Yes, the denial over the use of helmets is rather amusing, isn't it?

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 7:48:54 AM10/18/15
You may say that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 7:50:33 AM10/18/15
Data protection, sorry. (Tarcap..circa Oct 2015).

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 7:52:23 AM10/18/15
Especially when you post about helmets, it's hilarious.

Kerr Mudd-John

Oct 18, 2015, 8:03:06 AM10/18/15
On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:45:27 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
<MrPo...@rationalthought.com> wrote:

> "David Lang" <davi...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Quite

There's no cure, cycling's addictive! Fresh air, exercise, cheap
transport, it's got the lot.

>>> You're too thick to realise that you're banging your head against a
>>> brick wall. I've never known such slow learners as you and the other
>>> cycling trolls.
>>>
>> We are on a mission. Cycling can be cured.
>
> I dunno so much. Talking to a cyclist is like talking to a lamp post.

But you seem willing to carry on blethering in a *Cycling* Newsgroup.

Saddo.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug

David Lang

Oct 18, 2015, 8:12:34 AM10/18/15
On 18/10/2015 12:46, Tarcap wrote:

Swimming in Egypt.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 8:16:09 AM10/18/15
He admits that he talks to lamposts, probably shouts at traffic too.

Alycidon

Oct 18, 2015, 8:18:47 AM10/18/15
On Sunday, 18 October 2015 13:16:09 UTC+1, Bod wrote:

> > But you seem willing to carry on blethering in a *Cycling* Newsgroup.
> >
> > Saddo.
> >
> He admits that he talks to lamposts, probably shouts at traffic too.

Here is his photo.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZLUO0ilJhsg/hqdefault.jpg

David Lang

Oct 18, 2015, 8:26:01 AM10/18/15

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 8:37:58 AM10/18/15
On 18/10/2015 13:18, Alycidon wrote:
And here he is (minus his wig) doing something weird to his car:

http://kittyradio.com/community/threads/naked-man-in-taxi-lifting-adventure.54395/

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 8:42:23 AM10/18/15
Ha! you can't fool us with your own photo, Alcidon doesn't look
as ancient as that. Nice try though.

David Lang

Oct 18, 2015, 8:42:26 AM10/18/15
I don't own a car.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 8:51:24 AM10/18/15
Then what on earth (and why) are you doing to somebody elses car!! Weirdo.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Oct 18, 2015, 8:58:18 AM10/18/15

"Kerr Mudd-John" <ad...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
I enjoy taking the piss out of you pillocks.
Now, shall we talk about your driving lessons?
Come along, we all like a good laugh.

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 9:18:20 AM10/18/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8hf94...@mid.individual.net...
Too dumb?

Tom Crispin

Oct 18, 2015, 9:19:25 AM10/18/15
Did the bank take it off you?

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 9:20:40 AM10/18/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8hfc7...@mid.individual.net...
You're really too stupid to understand irony, aren't you?

David Lang

Oct 18, 2015, 9:23:27 AM10/18/15
Nope. I haven't owned a motor vehicle for years.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 9:25:26 AM10/18/15
> I'm too dumb.

Don't put yourself down.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 9:28:16 AM10/18/15
> I'm really too stupid to understand irony, aren't I?

Why do you constantly put yourself down? There must be something that
you are good at....hmm, maybe not.

Tom Crispin

Oct 18, 2015, 10:04:46 AM10/18/15
On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 2:23:27 PM UTC+1, David Lang wrote:

> >> I don't own a car.
> >
> > Did the bank take it off you?
> >
> Nope. I haven't owned a motor vehicle for years.

Too poor?

David Lang

Oct 18, 2015, 10:40:48 AM10/18/15
Nope. Too sensible.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 10:45:47 AM10/18/15
> Nope. Too senile.
>
>What, completely senile?

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 10:59:39 AM10/18/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8hku4...@mid.individual.net...
All cyclists should be put down.

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 11:02:21 AM10/18/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8hfc7...@mid.individual.net...
We all know that you're too stupid to understand irony, you shouldn't keep
proving it.
If you keep quiet, people might not realise that you're a complete idiot,
just a partial one.

Tarcap

Oct 18, 2015, 11:03:53 AM10/18/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d8hl3e...@mid.individual.net...
Taking the piss out of psycholists is one.
But then again, perhaps not - they're too easy a target, as you often
demonstrate.

Tom Crispin

Oct 18, 2015, 11:09:07 AM10/18/15
Apparently so.

Bod

Oct 18, 2015, 11:12:20 AM10/18/15
On 18/10/2015 16:02, Tarcap wrote:

> "Bod" wrote in message news:d8hfc7...@mid.individual.net...
>
> On 18/10/2015 12:43, Tarcap wrote:
>>

>> "Bod" wrote in message news:d8hbjh...@mid.individual.net...
>> On 18/10/2015 11:16, Tarcap wrote:

>>> I do not want your fucking pearls.
>>> I will keep using my bike as a very viable means of transport for many
>>> things.
>>>
>>> Nor do the swine, thus proving a strong similarity.....
>>>
>>> But at least the swine have the sense not to want to ride a bicycle.
>>>
>> You are Lord Bullshit AICMFP.
>>
>> Psycholist's SOP. When losing an argument always revert to insults.
>>
> Data protection, sorry. (Tarcap..circa Oct 2015).
>
> We all know that I'm too stupid to understand irony, I shouldn't
> keep proving it.
> If I keep quiet, people might not realise that I'm a complete
> idiot, not just a partial one.

Hmm, well you said.

It is loading more messages.