Walking helmets needed?

swldx...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2018, 2:09:07 PM8/19/18
Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on the head?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6076119/Two-women-left-fighting-lives-horror-hammer-attack-street.html

Simon Jester

Aug 19, 2018, 3:46:06 PM8/19/18
On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:09:07 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on the head?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6076119/Two-women-left-fighting-lives-horror-hammer-attack-street.html

Clearly the Hammerist lost control of his tool in an effort to avoid hitting an unlit cyclist and accidentally hit two innocent bystanders in the head. This proves cyclists do not pay road tax.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Aug 19, 2018, 4:06:03 PM8/19/18
Ah, nonsense. The sun was evidently too low, which caused the Hammerist to
swing his weapon a bit too close to the guilty women.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Peter Keller

Aug 20, 2018, 4:40:29 AM8/20/18
On 19.08.2018 20:09, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand to hit us on the head?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6076119/Two-women-left-fighting-lives-horror-hammer-attack-street.html

[quote]
The suspect, from Greenwich, is thought to have mental health issues, a
taser was 'deployed but not used' prior to his arrest.
[/quote]

Only thought?

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Aug 20, 2018, 7:47:04 AM8/20/18
Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:
> On 19.08.2018 20:09, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose
>> to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand
>> to hit us on the head?
>>
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6076119/Two-women-left-fighting-lives-horror-hammer-attack-street.html

> [quote] The suspect, from Greenwich, is thought to have mental health
> issues

A driver, then.

swldx...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2018, 7:58:30 AM8/20/18
On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 12:47:04 PM UTC+1, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
> Peter Keller <muzh...@centrum.sk> wrote:
> > On 19.08.2018 20:09, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> Wasn't it Medwit who always told us that we cyclists would ALWAYS choose
> >> to wear a plastic hat if a man came up to us with a hammer in his hand
> >> to hit us on the head?
> >>
> >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6076119/Two-women-left-fighting-lives-horror-hammer-attack-street.html
>
> > [quote] The suspect, from Greenwich, is thought to have mental health
> > issues
>
> A driver, then.

QUOTE:

Neighbours said he left the scene 'calmly on a pushbike' after leaving the women horrifically injured.

They described the victims 'covered in blood' while the suspect walked 'calmly' around, swinging his hammer.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Aug 20, 2018, 9:28:06 AM8/20/18
Ah, so I was right. A driver.

Kerr-Mudd,John

Aug 20, 2018, 1:31:09 PM8/20/18
Please; not relevant; have some sympathy for those affected.
Let's keep it cycling!

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.

Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Aug 20, 2018, 3:44:05 PM8/20/18
FFS ...

swldx...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 6:08:13 AM8/21/18
It is - the head-testing hammer-wielder scarpered on a "push bike".