Police hunt cyclist gang for criminal damage

Mrcheerful

Aug 27, 2015, 5:50:21 PM8/27/15

Tarcap

Aug 28, 2015, 5:59:54 AM8/28/15

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message news:vCLDx.205295$qz2....@fx04.am4...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_search_for_cyclist_after_bottles_thrown_at_bmw_in_thorpeness_1_4210686

Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.

Bod

Aug 28, 2015, 6:07:15 AM8/28/15
*All*? Your trait of stereotyping and gross exaggeration of every
cyclist is legendary.
I can imagine you sticking needles into effigies of cyclists at home
using voodoo.

Tarcap

Aug 28, 2015, 6:39:06 AM8/28/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d4aq6h...@mid.individual.net...
Whilst your (and your fellow psycholists) very fertile imagination is
working overtime, I can assure you I have no need - psycholists are highly
capable of harming themselves without any input from anyone else.

Bod

Aug 28, 2015, 7:10:17 AM8/28/15
I don't any psycholists and I only know a few cyclists.
They are nothing like you suggest, you are a just a silly fool
who posts derogatory rubbish.

Bod

Aug 28, 2015, 7:22:37 AM8/28/15
On 28/08/2015 12:10, Bod wrote:
> On 28/08/2015 11:39, Tarcap wrote:
>>

>> "Bod" wrote in message news:d4aq6h...@mid.individual.net...
>>
>> On 28/08/2015 10:59, Tarcap wrote:
>>>

>>> "Mrcheerful" wrote in message news:vCLDx.205295$qz2....@fx04.am4...
>>>
>>> http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_search_for_cyclist_after_bottles_thrown_at_bmw_in_thorpeness_1_4210686
>>>

>>> Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.
>>>
>> *All*? Your trait of stereotyping and gross exaggeration of every
>> cyclist is legendary.
>> I can imagine you sticking needles into effigies of cyclists at home
>> using voodoo.
>>
>> Whilst your (and your fellow psycholists) very fertile imagination is
>> working overtime, I can assure you I have no need - psycholists are
>> highly capable of harming themselves without any input from anyone else.
> >
> I don't know any psycholists and I only know a few cyclists.

Tarcap

Aug 28, 2015, 9:10:14 AM8/28/15

"Bod" wrote in message news:d4atsl...@mid.individual.net...
Psycholists SOP. When losing an argument, always revert to insults.
By the way, what exactly don't you do to cyclists?

Bod

Aug 28, 2015, 10:12:27 AM8/28/15
Have sex with their bicycles.

Bret Cahill

Aug 28, 2015, 9:57:42 PM8/28/15
> http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_search_for_cyclist_after_bottles_thrown_at_bmw_in_thorpeness_1_4210686

It'll all be on video with driverless cars. In fact it should all be on video _now_.

Peter Keller

Aug 29, 2015, 4:44:39 AM8/29/15
On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:39:04 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

> fuckwits

Thanks greatly kind sir for that excellent compliment coming from you to
me, a bicycle rider. We know what you think of bicyclists and I take
that as a compliment and am doing something right.
In the same vein, please ejaculate to me the further honours to me from
you of being dim, crazy, weird, and dyspeptic.