A 3 year old piss take

Mr Pounder Esquire

Aug 27, 2018, 10:08:02 AM8/27/18

Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children
what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out -
fireman, policeman, salesman, tradesman etc. etc., but Billy was being
uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his
clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good,
he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with
him. "The teacher quickly set the other children some work to do and
took Billy aside to ask him was that really true.

"No" said Billy, "He's a cyclist but I was just too embarrassed to say
that".

Peter Keller

Aug 28, 2018, 4:53:44 AM8/28/18
Sounds like Mr Macaw.

Simon Jester

Aug 28, 2018, 12:54:40 PM8/28/18
When I was at school we were brainwashed into believing in Christianity and Jesus was a real person.

Some of us grew up.

I noticed on Guy Martin's recent programme he cycled to the Williams pit at Silverstone then he and Jensen Button cycled around the circuit. Do you 'think' their son's are embarrassed about their father's work?