Gosh! Seems, I just realised...

NEMO

Jul 5, 2015, 2:23:56 PM7/5/15
The way jew ragheads wipe their fat jew asses with the torah toilet roll
with toilet roll holders at both ends is to use the haftorah!

Half a torah = only one toilet roll holder! Duh!
Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 5, 2015, 4:08:40 PM7/5/15
...Why we limeys stink!

http://tinyurl.com/bonz2kt
A quarter of Britons have not changed their bed sheets
for at least six months, a new study claims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19834975
"Faecal matter can be found on just over a quarter of our
hands, new research suggests. In some cases the quantity of
germs is equivalent to the number in a dirty toilet bowl. So
why are the British so bad at washing their hands?

Poo, it's getting everywhere. Faecal bacteria are present
on 26% of hands in the UK, 14% of banknotes and 10% of credit
cards, according to new research carried out by hygiene
experts from Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL) and the
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)."

NEMO

Jul 5, 2015, 6:07:12 PM7/5/15
On 7/5/2015 1:08 PM, Jakobsohn forged:
> ...Why we jew ragheads stink!

Well, if the stale sweat, garlic and schmaltz herring weren't enough,
there's the problem of jew ragheads not being allowed to use mechanical
devices such as zippers on jew shabbos. That means, if you gotta take a
dump, you take it...and wait for the end of jew shabbos to clean up (if
at all)! LOLOK

Message has been deleted

bil...@m.nu

Jul 5, 2015, 7:12:41 PM7/5/15
glad I am never going there, 90 % of the people there must be walking
around with cold sores. Hep A is just disgusting when you know where
it comes from.

NEMO

Jul 5, 2015, 8:33:45 PM7/5/15
On 7/5/2015 4:12 PM, bil...@m.nu wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 20:08:38 +0000 (UTC), Jakobsohn
> <brianlambsk...@yahooo.com> forged:
>> Poo, it's getting everywhere. Faecal bacteria are present
>> on 26% of hands in the UK, 14% of banknotes and 10% of credit
>> cards, according to new research carried out by hygiene
>> experts from Queen Mary, University of London (QMUL) and the
>> London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)."
>
> glad I am never going there, 90 % of the people there must be walking
> around with cold sores. Hep A is just disgusting when you know where
> it comes from.

Don't believe what the jew forger writes...all his cites are made up.

NEMO

Jul 5, 2015, 8:38:46 PM7/5/15

Heinrich

Jul 5, 2015, 8:41:03 PM7/5/15
In article <mncid8$7r4$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
FAKE NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Don't believe what the jew forger writes...all his cites are made up.

Check the urls you stupid donkey

http://tinyurl.com/bonz2kt
A quarter of Britons have not changed their bed sheets
for at least six months, a new study claims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19834975
"Faecal matter can be found on just over a quarter of our
hands, new research suggests. In some cases the quantity of
germs is equivalent to the number in a dirty toilet bowl. So
why are the British so bad at washing their hands?

Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 10:06:10 AM7/6/15
On 7/5/2015 5:41 PM, Jakobsohn forged:
> In article <mncid8$7r4$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
> NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't believe what the jew forger writes...all his cites are made up.
>
> Check the urls they're all stupid jew forgeries.

Duh. Well, of COURSE they are, kikey! LOLOK
Message has been deleted

Heinrich

Jul 6, 2015, 3:41:47 PM7/6/15
In article <mne20h$mvk$2...@news.mixmin.net>,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

[deleted]

Why do limey nazoids like yourself suck dicks and molest
children? It's very bad and even the Lord Jesus will not
forgive you.

More on neo-nazis and child porn
--------------------------------
British Neo-Nazi had child abuse images

British neo-nazi leader was gay, died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

Another British neo-nazi leader turns out to be a paedophile
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nazi-paedo-jailed-over-sicko-87392
Nazi paedo jailed over sicko snap
A NAZI-sympathising paedophile who police caught with a huge stash of
child porn has been jailed for four years.