Kuiller cyclist in court

MrCheerful

Sep 15, 2016, 2:35:43 AM9/15/16
A 19-year-old cyclist has been charged after a Lewisham mother-of-two
died after being hit by a bike.

Kim Briggs, 44, was killed while she was on her lunch break in Old
Street on February 19.

Paramedics battled to save her life at the scene and she was taken to
the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel by air ambulance.

Charlie Alliston, of Trothy Road, Bermondsey, appeared at Thames
Magistrates’ Court today (September 14) after being charged yesterday
with causing bodily harm by wilful misconduct

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14742931.Cyclist__19__charged_after_death_of_Lewisham_mum_of_two/

Peter Keller

Sep 15, 2016, 4:47:12 AM9/15/16
Who is Kuiller?

Alycidon

Sep 15, 2016, 4:51:56 AM9/15/16
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 09:47:12 UTC+1, Peter Keller wrote:

> Who is Kuiller?

One of your long lost relatives?

Bod

Sep 15, 2016, 5:06:08 AM9/15/16
Possibly a new EU word that remoaners use for 'killer'.
That'll be the next imposition after the EU army, a new Euro language
that we'd all have had to learn if we'd stayed in the EU. Euronese? ;-)

MrCheerful

Sep 15, 2016, 5:41:01 AM9/15/16
Title typo corrected, I did not realise cyclists were so particular
about getting things dead right.

Bod

Sep 15, 2016, 5:51:12 AM9/15/16
Standards must be maintained! ;-)

Nick

Sep 15, 2016, 6:53:02 AM9/15/16
On 15/09/2016 07:35, MrCheerful wrote:
Does anyone know exactly what the wilful misconduct was?

MrCheerful

Sep 15, 2016, 7:55:07 AM9/15/16
Probably a scream of 'get out of the f'ing way, cunt' as he went through
the red light (my guess , as it happened in London)

Alycidon

Sep 15, 2016, 8:59:51 AM9/15/16
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 11:53:02 UTC+1, Nick wrote:

> Does anyone know exactly what the wilful misconduct was?

She was crossing the road and was hit by the cyclist - probably didn't stop, look and listen before she alighted into the street.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/09/pedestrian-died-following-collision-with-cyclist-on-old-street-5742315/

No helmet either, so she was 80% to blame just on that count alone.

James Wilkinson

Sep 15, 2016, 9:36:55 AM9/15/16
The European Commission has announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU, rather than German, which was the other contender. Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had room for improvement and has therefore accepted a five-year phasing in of "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make sivil servants jump for joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k", Which should klear up some konfusion and allow one key less on keyboards.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f", making words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e" is disgrasful.

By the fourth yer, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and everivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. ZE DREM VIL FINALI COM TRU!

Herr Schmidt

Bod

Sep 15, 2016, 9:44:00 AM9/15/16
LOL.

Nick

Sep 15, 2016, 9:51:13 AM9/15/16
Funny I've worked all my life around there and never heard a cyclist
scream that.

Bod

Sep 15, 2016, 9:52:17 AM9/15/16
I think he suffers from voices in his head.

TMS320

Sep 15, 2016, 12:26:59 PM9/15/16
On 15/09/2016 12:55, MrCheerful wrote:

> Probably a scream of 'get out of the f'ing way, cunt' as he went through
> the red light (my guess , as it happened in London)

I've been to a large city called London twice this year. Maybe the
London you are thinking of is not the UK's capital.

Nick

Sep 15, 2016, 2:09:24 PM9/15/16
Maybe he is thinking about what cyclists scream at him when he is
driving. That I could believe.

It is common for people to confuse two different events in order to
present themselves in a good light.

MrCheerful

Sep 15, 2016, 2:26:00 PM9/15/16
On 15/09/2016 14:51, Nick wrote:
you must work underground, or inside the palace.

MrCheerful

Sep 15, 2016, 3:05:04 PM9/15/16
I can't hear what they shout, the noise from my Swiftmobile is too
great, but I do see them waving cheerily after I pass, so it must be okay.

Nick

Sep 15, 2016, 4:38:10 PM9/15/16
On 15/09/2016 20:05, MrCheerful wrote:

>> It is common for people to confuse two different events in order to
>> present themselves in a good light.
>>

> I can't hear what they shout, the noise from my Swiftmobile is too
> great, but I do see them waving cheerily after I pass, so it must be okay.

I could certainly see you in the Swiftmobile.

School for Scoundrels was a wonderful movie.

James Wilkinson

Sep 15, 2016, 6:20:10 PM9/15/16
This?
http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_131727-Bentley-Made-for-Movie-AB3363-1924.html

--
FREE TIBET!!!! (with purchase of 1 mainland china)

Peter Keller

Sep 16, 2016, 5:21:34 AM9/16/16
Great!

Peter Keller

Sep 16, 2016, 5:22:58 AM9/16/16
Very possibly
May have been stuck in a Keller somewhere in Moenchengladbach or somewhere.

Peter Keller

Sep 16, 2016, 5:23:58 AM9/16/16
I did not assume it was a typo.
I just wanted clarification.

Nick

Sep 16, 2016, 10:23:21 AM9/16/16
I'm kind of interested to see what Cheerful says because in the movie,
School for Scoundrels, the Swiftmobile was a heap of old junk bought by
the gullible Ian Carmichael after being conned by a second hand car
salesman.

In the past Cheerful has shown signs that he is just the type that might
fall for the patter of a second hand.

Terry-Thomas had a proper flash sports car.

MrCheerful

Sep 16, 2016, 10:44:16 AM9/16/16
The Bentley has the class. A steam car would be something I would like
for my personal collection.

James Wilkinson

Sep 16, 2016, 2:13:50 PM9/16/16
What was that enormous very inefficient hand made car using an engine from an aeroplane on the front? Top Gear used it once. Very loud, very smoky, very annoying to cyclists.

--
"Dear Santa, this year please send clothes for all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer, Amen."

soup

Sep 21, 2016, 7:45:56 AM9/21/16
On 16/09/2016 19:13, James Wilkinson wrote:

> What was that enormous very inefficient hand made car using an engine
> from an aeroplane on the front? Top Gear used it once. Very loud, very
> smoky, very annoying to cyclists.

There were two
One (probably the one you are thinking of) was called Brutus it had a
Heinkel engine on a fire engine chassis.
Two A Bentley with a Merlin engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzt_E90i0ho

James Wilkinson

Sep 21, 2016, 8:28:05 PM9/21/16
Oh yes, the Brutus.

--
Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?