I Need a Fake HNC or HND Certificate

studen...@aol.com

Nov 27, 2008, 4:47:46 PM11/27/08
100% QUALITY FAKE UK CERTIFICATES AND DEGREES FAST SHIPPING NO
GENERIC
TEMPLATES ONLY THE REAL THING!

UK fake certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE
Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates,
City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world.

www.studentcertificatehelp.com

Some of What We Carry
Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us
what
you need.

CIE – WJEC - CCEA
AQA – OCR – RSA
SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE
MEG – SEG - C&G
AS & A2 - NVQ
NEA – GNVQ – NZQA
JEB – NEAB - BTEC

CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC
The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA
The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
and Assessment AQA
The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR
The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL
The London examinations board SQA
The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE
Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
Examining Group
SEG Southern Examining Group
City & Guilds London Institute
GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE
General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate
NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL
NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.

www.studentcertificatehelp.com

Just zis Guy, you know?

Nov 27, 2008, 4:56:42 PM11/27/08

David Damerell

Nov 28, 2008, 1:44:34 PM11/28/08
Quoting Just zis Guy, you know? <guy.c...@spamcop.net>:
>Oh how sad, Network Solutions have suspended the domain.

On ugr and upg we got a lot of replies to these from newspe.com who used
to have a no-human-check Web-based Usenet service; the bad guys would
post a response every few days allegedly from someone looking from a dummy
certificate, to keep the thread alive, I suppose. I chased it up with
newspe's admin and they went away, although I obviously can't demonstrate
causality.
--
David Damerell <dame...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> flcl?
Today is Second Sunday, November - a weekend.

chrissl...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2012, 7:16:16 AM6/18/12
Hi im looking for GCSE from 1982 in Maths, English,Art, Geography, chemisrty and an hnc in electronic engineering from 1984
can you help

Message has been deleted

Colin Reed

Jun 18, 2012, 3:14:02 PM6/18/12
On 18/06/12 20:08, Tosspot wrote:
> On 18/06/12 13:16, chrissl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi im looking for GCSE from 1982 in Maths, English,Art, Geography, chemisrty and an hnc in electronic engineering from 1984
>> can you help
>
> You are the Medway Handyman AICMFP.

Whoever he is, he needs to add history to the list. GCSEs only came in
in 1988. I was in the last year to take GCE O'levels in 1987.
(Mainstream UK education I'm referring to. I'm sure if there are
obscure exceptions there'll be one of the usual pedants along to attempt
some point scoring.)

JNugent

Jun 18, 2012, 3:27:10 PM6/18/12
On 18/06/2012 20:08, Tosspot wrote:

> On 18/06/12 13:16, chrissl...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Hi im looking for GCSE from 1982 in Maths, English,Art, Geography, chemisrty and an hnc in electronic engineering from 1984
>> can you help

> You are the Medway Handyman AICMFP.

There is a fair track record of posters appearing here offering fake
educational qualifications and of other posters seeking to acquire the same.

It pre-dates the advent of any poster as relatively recent as TMH.

Do you think it shows the existence of a pent-up demand for bogus
qualifications (perhaps for fraudulent use by those seeking posts as
industrial chemists or similar)?

Bertie Wooster

Jun 18, 2012, 3:28:14 PM6/18/12
OK, I'll bite:

=====Quote=====
GCE O-Level is still available and is an alternative to the GCSE exam
which was introduced in the late 1980's to replace the CSE
(certificate of secondary education).
=====/Quote=====
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Certificate_of_Education

How many points do I get?

JNugent

Jun 18, 2012, 3:28:55 PM6/18/12
Not that it really matters. Secondary education qualifications have been in a
devaluation process since the demise of the O-Level.

Tony Dragon

Jun 18, 2012, 4:22:35 PM6/18/12
On 18/06/2012 12:16, chrissl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi im looking for GCSE from 1982 in Maths, English,Art, Geography, chemisrty and an hnc in electronic engineering from 1984
> can you help

Send me the £75 & you can have a copy of my Maths, English & chemistry
from 1963, I'm sorry I dont have a chemisrty (sic) one.

I can do you a copy of the HNC from 1966.

The Medway Handyman

Jun 18, 2012, 4:30:16 PM6/18/12
Or those seeking employment as primary school teachers.

Partac

Jun 18, 2012, 7:31:09 PM6/18/12

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
Nah - judging by the standards of what we have seen on here, you wouldn't
need much in the way of qualifications for that job.

soup

Jun 21, 2012, 2:52:06 PM6/21/12
On 18/06/2012 12:16, chrissl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi im looking for GCSE from 1982 in Maths, English,Art, Geography, chemisrty and an hnc in electronic engineering from 1984
> can you help

I can send photocopies of English, Maths, Arithmetic, Chemistry, Physics
and Engineering drawing but they are at O Grade and late 70s can also
send a photocopy of an HNC but it is in computer networking and dated
January 2012. Any of those any good?
Message has been deleted

Ormanda

Jul 30, 2012, 8:44:39 PM7/30/12

'soup[_5_ Wrote:
> ;2295345']On 18/06/2012 12:16, chrissl...@gmail.com wrote:-
> Hi im looking for GCSE from 1982 in Maths, English,Art, Geography,
> chemisrty and an hnc in electronic engineering from 1984
> can you help-
> --
>
> I can send photocopies of English, Maths, Arithmetic, Chemistry, Physics
>
> and Engineering drawing but they are at O Grade and late 70s can also
> send a photocopy of an HNC but it is in computer networking and dated
> January 2012. Any of those any good?

HNC computer networking? Can I see a sample of it?

--
Ormanda
Message has been deleted

soup

Aug 3, 2012, 5:18:33 PM8/3/12
Ormanda wrote:

> HNC computer networking? Can I see a sample of it?

http://cheesesoup.coffeecup.com/HNC.jpg

stephened...@googlemail.com

Apr 19, 2013, 8:05:14 PM4/19/13
Yo! I need a HNC in Applied Computing 2009, any ideas?

avist...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2015, 4:26:59 AM6/29/15
I need HNC Architectural Technician Certificate for Croydon College 1988.

Can anyone help?
Thanks

ryan....@news.co.uk

Aug 26, 2015, 5:15:56 AM8/26/15
Are you still able to get certificates..?

"Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail"

Newsworks - bringing advertisers and newsbrands together

www.newsworks.org.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may be

legally privileged and are the property of News Corp UK & Ireland

Limited on whose systems they were generated. News Corp UK

& Ireland Limited is the holding company for the News UK group,

is registered in England & Wales under number 81701, has its

registered office at 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF and

is registered with VAT number GB 243 8054 69. If you have received

this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and do not

use, distribute, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in

this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not
necessarily agreed or authorised by News Corp UK & Ireland Limited

or any member of its group. News Corp UK & Ireland Limited may

monitor outgoing or incoming emails as permitted by law. It accepts
no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments.

News Corp UK & Ireland Limited and its titles are committed to abiding by
IPSO's regulations and the Editors' Code of Practice that IPSO enforces.

joshr...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2015, 12:06:28 PM9/27/15
On Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 9:47:46 PM UTC, studen...@aol.com wrote:
> 100% QUALITY FAKE UK CERTIFICATES AND DEGREES FAST SHIPPING NO
> GENERIC
> TEMPLATES ONLY THE REAL THING!
>
> UK fake certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE
> Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates,
> City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world.
>

> www.studentcertificatehelp.com
>

> Some of What We Carry
> Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us
> what
> you need.
>

> CIE - WJEC - CCEA
> AQA - OCR - RSA
> SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE
> MEG - SEG - C&G
> AS & A2 - NVQ
> NEA - GNVQ - NZQA
> JEB - NEAB - BTEC
>

> CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC
> The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA
> The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
> and Assessment AQA
> The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR
> The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL
> The London examinations board SQA
> The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE
> Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
> Examining Group
> SEG Southern Examining Group
> City & Guilds London Institute
> GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
> NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE
> General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate
> NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
> JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL
> NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.
>

> www.studentcertificatehelp.com
how much will sqa be !!!!

znayk...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2015, 4:40:20 AM11/10/15
Hi There,
Can you contact me via e-mail.
I have few question.
Regards

znayk...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2015, 3:56:00 AM11/19/15
On Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 11:47:46 PM UTC+2, studen...@aol.com wrote:
> 100% QUALITY FAKE UK CERTIFICATES AND DEGREES FAST SHIPPING NO
> GENERIC
> TEMPLATES ONLY THE REAL THING!
>
> UK fake certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE
> Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates,
> City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world.
>

> www.studentcertificatehelp.com
>

> Some of What We Carry
> Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us
> what
> you need.
>

> CIE - WJEC - CCEA
> AQA - OCR - RSA
> SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE
> MEG - SEG - C&G
> AS & A2 - NVQ
> NEA - GNVQ - NZQA
> JEB - NEAB - BTEC
>

> CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC
> The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA
> The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
> and Assessment AQA
> The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR
> The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL
> The London examinations board SQA
> The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE
> Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
> Examining Group
> SEG Southern Examining Group
> City & Guilds London Institute
> GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
> NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE
> General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate
> NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
> JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL
> NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.
>

> www.studentcertificatehelp.com

I'm after OCR and EDEXCEL Certificates,is it still possible to do?

samialsa...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 11:05:02 PM7/4/16
I am looking for HNC and HND certificate in business management SQA thimble

samialsa...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 11:07:52 PM7/4/16
Sam...@hotmail.co.uk
Can you mail me how much it will cost me for both SQA certificate.

Rob Morley

Jul 5, 2016, 10:05:26 AM7/5/16

ukwor...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2016, 4:55:51 PM7/13/16
Replacement CSCS Cards JIB ECS Any Color Cards Work Today!

We are a REAL Full Service Printing Company based in the USA that produces UK Style documents. This includes in detail ALL City & Guilds & NVQ's CSCS JIB ECS CPCS STREET WORKS Color Cards. Our company uses the same paper, format, security features as per the original documents. We order from the same stock house and supplier as the requested document etc were produced from that requested year.

WE OPERATE 24/7 WITH SERIOUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
CONTACT US TODAY WITH YOUR REQUEST AT:
ukwor...@aol.com
ukworkdoc.aol.com

100% Replicas! - WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS!

(IT SHOULD BE CLEAR) that none of our documents are generic meaning what you get or order from us is and will be an exact replica that will pass even the most skilled examiner. This is because we use the same exact procedure and production for that requested document and for that year that was originally issued. In detail if you order from us we will use the exact stock meaning paper, format seals etc.

Warranty Guarantee 100%

Most would or be customers probably have been ripped off by other site and attempt to take it out on us? This follows by emails attempting to get us to produce the product up front without any sort of payment or a promise to pay which they never do!

If you have been scammed by another site that's your business please DO NOT take it out on us. We were not involved in any past purchase you did with another site and it's none of our business.

GCSE GCE A LEVELS O LEVELS (AND MORE)

[...]

We Offer Exact Degree/Certificates
100% Replica Packages

Educational Package $1500.00 USD
Extreme Supporting Documentation
THE PACKAGE IS DESIGNED FOR UPPER HIGH LEVEL PROFESSIONALS THAT NEED VERIFICATION GEARED FOR JOB SUCCESS
This package is designed to include a large volume of supporting documentation & verification via the University to look and appear as if an educational back ground and past records are truly legitimate.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES UNIVERSITY VERIFICATION MEANING WE INCLUDE PERSONAL PHOTOS OF THE UNIVERSITY AS IF YOU WERE THERE ALONG WITH UNIVERSITY VERIFICATION
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER
Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
Sizes 2/Included
University/College ID Card 2/Included with order
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
Course Certificate 2/Included
Correct Leather Diploma Cover 8 ½ 11 2/Included with order
Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
101%
UP TO 6 ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS OF YOUR CHOICE INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
Please note that any document can be changed for requested for the package as we offer mix match documents.

Student Package: $375.00 US
This order is designed for the graduate who likes to display his or
her documents as the order offers a superior level of quality that
well exceeds the level of standard documents. Even though standard
documents are printed with average quality, this order incorporates a
higher quality of printing to appear and look like the original.
Replica Quality!
Correct Template
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER

Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11 Documents Correct Size 2/
Included
Course Certificate 1/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 3/Included with order
Depending on the type of documents requested this order covers miss
and match documents as it is meant for superior quality printed
documents.

Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
98.6%

Technical Package: $750.00 US
More Documentation
Correct Template
We understand that corporate professionals need the same level of
quality as the originals as we offer an expensive means to replace the
documents or redesign your documents or order with superior quality
not found with any other site or company. This package offers two
degrees or certificates as we know some customers require a Bachelors
Degree & Masters Degree as this applies to a BSc & MSc

Normal Requested Documents
Museum Quality!
CONTENTS OF THE ORDER
Degree, Certificate or Award? Size 8 ½ 11, 10/13, 11/14 Documents
Sizes 2/Included
Transcripts, Score Sheet? 6/Included with order
Letter of Recommendation 6/Included with order
Certified Letter of Attendance 6/Included with order
Course Certificate 1/Included
Diploma Cover 8 ½ 11 2/Included with order

Print Quality Parentage Compared To the Originals
100%

WE OPERATE 24/7 SERIOUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
CONTACT US TODAY WITH YOUR REQUEST AT:
ukwor...@aol.com
ukworkdoc.aol.com

nitheshp...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2016, 2:40:46 AM8/1/16
On Friday, November 28, 2008 at 3:17:46 AM UTC+5:30, studen...@aol.com wrote:
> 100% QUALITY FAKE UK CERTIFICATES AND DEGREES FAST SHIPPING NO
> GENERIC
> TEMPLATES ONLY THE REAL THING!
>
> UK fake certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE
> Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates,
> City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world.
>

> www.studentcertificatehelp.com
>

> Some of What We Carry
> Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us
> what
> you need.
>

> CIE – WJEC - CCEA
> AQA – OCR – RSA
> SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE
> MEG – SEG - C&G
> AS & A2 - NVQ
> NEA – GNVQ – NZQA
> JEB – NEAB - BTEC
>

> CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC
> The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA
> The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
> and Assessment AQA
> The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR
> The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL
> The London examinations board SQA
> The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE
> Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland
> Examining Group
> SEG Southern Examining Group
> City & Guilds London Institute
> GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
> NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE
> General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate
> NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
> JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL
> NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board.
>

> www.studentcertificatehelp.com

armaa...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 1:33:31 AM10/28/16
hey can i get this certificate on my name....?

paul.s...@email.com

Jan 28, 2017, 4:18:43 AM1/28/17
Don't buy anything from this guy. If payment is to be paid to "DANA D LUCIONO" don't make any payment. He takes the money then claims the site is being forced to close.

johnmil...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2019, 7:23:19 PM3/16/19