Mental illness common among jews, jew wannabes and shabbos goys...

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 1:18:30 PM7/6/15
Lookee here:

bonzo de zero - totally demented, irrational, rants incessantly

Warren Y-chi Netfish - illiterate, incoherent, writes silly childish
poems/ballads/songs when overdosing on his meds

Roman the Illiterate Grik Foreskin Peeler - demented, illiterate,
obsessed with following up on EVERY single Nazi post

gook Miguel "I suck no rectums" Ejerkito - slant-eyed illegal Flippino
Chinaman immigrant, craves jew rectums especially Bill Levinstein's

And that's just for starters! LOLOK
Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 2:46:59 PM7/6/15
Gosh! They're, ALL psychos innit! LOMPO!

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 3:42:51 PM7/6/15
http://tinyurl.com/ygzsnq8

"Generation depression: British women are more unhappy than ever
A fifth of women in Britain are said to suffer from a mental health
disorder, and millions are routinely being prescribed antidepressants."

Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 4:10:05 PM7/6/15
On 7/6/2015 12:42 PM, Jakobsohn forged:
> http://www.jpost.com/Health-and-Science/14-percent-of-Israelis-suffer-from-depression
> The prevalence is higher among subwomen than submen: a quarter of subwomen and an eighth of submen will suffer from at least one episode of depression during their lifetimes. In addition, 3-5% of teenagers suffer from depression – even the most serious types – in any given year.Fourteen percent of Israelis, as well as 14% of the world’s total population, suffer from clinical depression, but many do not seek professional help, according to experts organizing World Anxiety and Depression Awareness Month in November.
>The condition, which can be treated successfully with medication and
psychological or psychiatric support, is the most common mental
condition in the world.

Gosh, kikey! It MUST be depressing being the most hated subhumans in
the world...shat upon and pissed upon by just about everyone! The
condition is most successfully treated with 'holocausting'®™. Anybody
who has been 'holocausted'®™ never suffers from depression again! Ever!
LOLOK

NEMO

Jul 6, 2015, 4:13:45 PM7/6/15
http://tinyurl.com/lz9j4ha
"Why are British children so unhappy?
Pressured and commercially vulnerable, our kids are the most
miserable in the industrialised world"

Message has been deleted

NEMO

Jul 7, 2015, 12:24:36 AM7/7/15
On 7/6/2015 7:34 PM, Loose Cannon wrote:
> That vermin still are in denial. How many holocausts will it take for
> them to get through their thick skulls?

Each 'holocaust'®™ is like a new antibiotic...if it doesn't kill them,
they build up a resistance to it. Therefore new methods must be tried
to eradicate the problem.

Loose Cannon

Jul 7, 2015, 1:00:33 AM7/7/15
In article <mnfka2$gno$4...@news.mixmin.net>,
NEMO <brianlambsk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[removed]

I don't need your help, cocksucking inferior limey!