cyclist described as someone at the “low end of the intellect spectrum”

MrCheerful

May 22, 2018, 2:40:52 AM5/22/18

TMS320

May 22, 2018, 5:35:45 AM5/22/18
On 22/05/18 07:40, MrCheerful wrote:
> http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/16236515.Rookie_teenage_drug_dealer_locked_up_after_being_caught_selling_heroin_on_his_bike/?ref=rl&lp=5

Well, I suppose it means he was peddling. But it's hard to imagine him
doing that and pedalling at the same time.

If you insist on posting here, please post something relevant to
cycling. Even your useless instruction to use the brakes before a crash
was better than this stuff.

Bod

May 22, 2018, 5:45:13 AM5/22/18
He can't help it. He needs to troll to get his erections.

--
Bod

Simon Jester

May 22, 2018, 1:51:52 PM5/22/18

Peter Keller

May 23, 2018, 5:45:34 AM5/23/18
But it can help him.
https://bit.ly/2IFAL5o

Bret Cahill

May 24, 2018, 11:05:12 AM5/24/18
Never heard of this quote until just now:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/CANVAS-Cycling-Albert-Einstein-bicycle-quote-MANY-SIZES-/350588095145

I posted the same thing here once or twice so this discovery proves great minds think alike!

Bret Cahill