HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 17, 2018, 1:21:25 PM2/17/18
Traditionally these zodiac animals were used to date the years. In order, the 12 animals are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. Each year is associated with a zodiac animal. This year, 2018, is the year of the Dog.

Checkmate

Feb 17, 2018, 4:04:39 PM2/17/18
Checkmate! In article <Do_hC.38029$KA7....@fx05.iad>, burkesbabes@std-
girls.com says...

> Traditionally these zodiac animals were used to date the years. In order, the 12 animals are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. Each year is associated with a zodiac animal. This year, 2018, is the year of the Dog.

Some of the components I use in my punched panels come from China. I
stocked up in January, because I've learned that the Chinese take their
new year very seriously. The whole fucking country practically shuts
down for about three weeks, and you can't get anything shipped.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Simon Jester

Feb 17, 2018, 4:24:28 PM2/17/18
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 6:21:25 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> Traditionally these zodiac animals were used to date the years. In order, the 12 animals are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. Each year is associated with a zodiac animal. This year, 2018, is the year of the Dog.

And now we use the Gregorian Calendar and SI units, neither of which were invented in Leftpondia.
You may apply to upgrade your Fourth World status at any UN Branch.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 18, 2018, 6:20:40 AM2/18/18
Dear limey,

It would only take one of our smallish nukes to put an end to you bucky toofs.
LOL

Simon Jester

Feb 18, 2018, 8:50:40 AM2/18/18
On Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 11:20:40 AM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> On 2/17/2018 1:24 PM, Simon Jester wrote:
> > On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 6:21:25 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> >> Traditionally these zodiac animals were used to date the years. In order, the 12 animals are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. Each year is associated with a zodiac animal. This year, 2018, is the year of the Dog.
> >
> > And now we use the Gregorian Calendar and SI units, neither of which were invented in Leftpondia.
> > You may apply to upgrade your Fourth World status at any UN Branch.
> >

> Dear limey,

Thanks for the compliment, enjoy your Scurvy.

> It would only take one of our smallish nukes to put an end to you bucky toofs.

Proving you know even less about Nuclear Weapons than you do about World History.
You would be speaking German if it wasn't for us.

> LOL

I thought only teenage girls used this.

swldx...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2018, 9:58:35 AM2/18/18
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 9:24:28 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

> And now we use the Gregorian Calendar and SI units, neither of which were invented in Leftpondia

Neither of which WAS invented ...

Simon Jester

Feb 18, 2018, 3:48:53 PM2/18/18
Gods made me do it.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 24, 2018, 8:34:12 AM2/24/18
Rewriting history, according to a fail nation?
LOL

Simon Jester

Feb 24, 2018, 9:15:58 AM2/24/18
Why did you choose English as your national language after we granted you independence?