Who said cyclists don't have number plates

Simon Jester

Mar 13, 2018, 2:08:35 PM3/13/18

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 13, 2018, 2:15:22 PM3/13/18
On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 18:08:34 -0000, Simon Jester <sj81...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1KDbXZBCs
> 4:10

Seems quite sensible to me. I did that every single morning for 3 years to get past a 30 minute queue at roadworks. Never once got done for it. Only three horns and a burst tyre in 3 years.

--
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

JNugent

Mar 13, 2018, 4:10:01 PM3/13/18
On 13/03/2018 18:08, Simon Jester wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1KDbXZBCs
> 4:10

Staged.

it's obvious.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Mar 13, 2018, 4:14:39 PM3/13/18
The phuckerprick thinks it's for real.

JNugent

Mar 13, 2018, 4:17:13 PM3/13/18
Wel, it might just be HIM, I suppose.

Otherwise, it's fakery.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 13, 2018, 4:26:34 PM3/13/18
What makes you think that? I often do such illegal manoeuvres.

--
The teacher wrote "Like I ain't had no fun in months" on the board and then she said, "Timmy, how should I correct that?"
Timmy replied, "Maybe get a new boyfriend?"

Mr Pounder Esquire

Mar 13, 2018, 5:04:05 PM3/13/18
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:09:58 -0000, JNugent <jenni...@fastmail.fm>
> wrote:
>> On 13/03/2018 18:08, Simon Jester wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1KDbXZBCs
>>> 4:10
>>
>> Staged.
>>
>> it's obvious.
>
> What makes you think that? I often do such illegal manoeuvres.

Prick.

Peter Keller

Mar 14, 2018, 5:30:25 AM3/14/18
Yup.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 14, 2018, 9:00:45 PM3/14/18
But I get there quicker.

--
Why is there no Disneyland in China?
No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 14, 2018, 9:01:57 PM3/14/18
Stop dreaming about my prick.

--
What's a Scotsman's cure for seasickness?
He hangs his head over the side of the boat with a pound coin between his teeth!

Peeler

Mar 15, 2018, 5:51:15 AM3/15/18
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 01:00:43 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>>> What makes you think that? I often do such illegal manoeuvres.
>>
>> Prick.
>
> But I get there quicker.

Yer still a prick, gay wanker Peter Hucker!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) weird sociopathic
world:

Peeler

Mar 15, 2018, 5:51:35 AM3/15/18
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018 01:01:55 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> The phuckerprick thinks it's for real.
>
> Stop dreaming about my prick.

Gay phuckerprick!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a wanker:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave

Simon Jester

Mar 15, 2018, 4:19:14 PM3/15/18
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 8:26:34 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:09:58 -0000, JNugent <jenni...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>
> > On 13/03/2018 18:08, Simon Jester wrote:
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1KDbXZBCs
> >> 4:10
> >
> > Staged.
> >
> > it's obvious.
>
> What makes you think that? I often do such illegal manoeuvres.

Heinlein is proven right yet again.
'The sign of a sick culture is a lack of common courtesy, even worse is when those displaying the bad manners regard it as a sign of personal strength rather than a mental illness'.

I suppose, rather than queue in the left turn lane, you use the straight ahead lane and push in at the front then congratulate yourself on being clever.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 15, 2018, 4:23:07 PM3/15/18
I scoff at the fools taking the long route. For example, there's a roundabout near Edinburgh where almost everyone is turning left. Virtually nobody thinks of taking the right lane, going right round the roundabout, and getting in first. I win, they lose, I get 20 minutes more time in the evening, they don't. When there's a shortage of something, those who take it do better.

--
tittynope, n. – a small quantity of something left over

Mr Pounder Esquire

Mar 15, 2018, 4:58:00 PM3/15/18
Says the lonely benefit claiming catalogue delivery boy with no money, no
woman, no friends no future and no hope.
A 41 year old failure.

Simon Jester

Mar 16, 2018, 9:23:56 AM3/16/18
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 6:08:35 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1KDbXZBCs
> 4:10

And a few more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCKmjV2g-z4

Paul George

Mar 16, 2018, 1:08:33 PM3/16/18
0:52
If I was driving the camera car I would not have moved for the red quadracycle.